Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James - Is he off ? 08:58 - Jan 30 with 67260 viewsSWANSEYE

ON TWITTER THIS MORNING......IS THE DEAL GOING DOWN OR IS IT STILL A LOAD OF B******S !!!

J.J
@jjbtdc247
· 10h
Replying to @PhilHayYEP and 2 others
Close to an agreement or nowhere near?
Phil Hay
@PhilHayYEP
it’s like this. Club have been confident but even forgetting them, I spoke to someone close to James yesterday who said it will “100% get done” (his words not mine, just so we’re clear). It’s been hanging that way since last week. Question now is whether it’ll actually go through

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:15 - Jan 31 with 2553 viewsswan65split

Dan James - Is he off ? on 09:20 - Jan 31 by jackrmee

If you were pissed off already, check this out...Daily Star albeit.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/756875/Leeds-transfer-news-Dan-James-

WTF !!!!!!! Talk about the Trotters , what a bunch of Plankers!!!
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:18 - Jan 31 with 2518 viewsKGriz16

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:11 - Jan 31 by magicdaps10

So lets look at this, if we lose James and Montero.......surely, you would expect a replacement?

I will leave you answer that one.

is Montero on crazy money still? £30,000? Assume the idiots in the board room didn't put a relegation release clause into his contract? If so, as much as it pains me after Birmingham game to say this, and i do like the player - but surely understandable getting him off the wage bill for the amount of minutes he can actually play?

The James situation, I don't know, it's sad. If he wants to go however, let him go. Just get a sizable fee in for him. £5 million plus add on's isn't such a bad deal for a player on 18 months left. You would pray we'd see a replacement for a winger. Or somewhere in the squad please. Although, I am quite realistic about the Swans (ie selling of players to restructure wage) Potter surely knew the score when he got involved; and he's stated so in numerous interviews. But, we're severely paying for our past mistakes of panic buying. Real bad way this club is in! These Yanks are one of the worst things to happen to the club, no investment - what was the point in them getting involved? I don't know.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:20 - Jan 31 with 2480 viewswaynekerr55

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:18 - Jan 31 by KGriz16

is Montero on crazy money still? £30,000? Assume the idiots in the board room didn't put a relegation release clause into his contract? If so, as much as it pains me after Birmingham game to say this, and i do like the player - but surely understandable getting him off the wage bill for the amount of minutes he can actually play?

The James situation, I don't know, it's sad. If he wants to go however, let him go. Just get a sizable fee in for him. £5 million plus add on's isn't such a bad deal for a player on 18 months left. You would pray we'd see a replacement for a winger. Or somewhere in the squad please. Although, I am quite realistic about the Swans (ie selling of players to restructure wage) Potter surely knew the score when he got involved; and he's stated so in numerous interviews. But, we're severely paying for our past mistakes of panic buying. Real bad way this club is in! These Yanks are one of the worst things to happen to the club, no investment - what was the point in them getting involved? I don't know.

"What was the point of them getting involved"

To line Jenkins and co's pockets. By fans, for fans the biggest urban myth since the Loch Ness Monster

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:21 - Jan 31 with 2464 viewsrichp

I'm not sure why there is so much disbelief that he genuinley wants to leave.

move back to where hes from

top of the league, world class coach who loves developing young players, has hand picked him and wants to work with him.

swansea clearly in bad financial difficulties and he possibly sees that the next few years are going to be a struggle
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:22 - Jan 31 with 2437 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He’s going to Leeds

And I can’t say I blame him

Good luck Dan

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:22 - Jan 31 with 2432 views3swan

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:18 - Jan 31 by KGriz16

"But, we're severely paying for our past mistakes of panic buying"

Is this more of panic selling though?

Leeds the only club mentioned in having any interest. So a case of grab the money while they can.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:25 - Jan 31 with 2372 viewsdcd14

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:21 - Jan 31 by richp

I'm not sure why there is so much disbelief that he genuinley wants to leave.

move back to where hes from

top of the league, world class coach who loves developing young players, has hand picked him and wants to work with him.

swansea clearly in bad financial difficulties and he possibly sees that the next few years are going to be a struggle

Hi Mr Leeds.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:25 - Jan 31 with 2366 viewsKGriz16

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:22 - Jan 31 by 3swan

"But, we're severely paying for our past mistakes of panic buying"

Is this more of panic selling though?

Leeds the only club mentioned in having any interest. So a case of grab the money while they can.

Hardly panic selling if James wants to go and we get a decent fee for him.
Panic selling it what I would suggest happened to either of the Ayew brothers.
Login to get fewer ads

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:27 - Jan 31 with 2337 viewsrichp

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:25 - Jan 31 by dcd14

Hi Mr Leeds.

Hi

wasn't trying to disguise myself.

I fully understand your situation. its a horrible situation to be in.

just saying im not sure its a total shock he wants to come, clearly conductiing himself very well though. no formal transfer request etc.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:29 - Jan 31 with 2311 views3swan

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:25 - Jan 31 by KGriz16

"Wants to go" or as I've read showing an interest.

If he wants to go he could put in a transfer request, it's not as if he's on a high pay off.

I'm not saying he wouldn't be open to a move back to Yorkshire, but does the club need to sell now? Or just not taking a chance that his worth will drop
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:29 - Jan 31 with 2301 viewsrichp

also some insight from our end

looks like this loan deal would mean you potentially get a bigger lump sum in the summer

also goes into next seasons accounts to help with ffp etc
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:29 - Jan 31 with 2298 viewsWarwickHunt

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:14 - Jan 31 by hobo

We've got McKay and Garrick who can step up

N’Gog and Emnes are out of contract. Probably.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:30 - Jan 31 with 2294 viewsjackrmee

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:25 - Jan 31 by KGriz16

£1m loan deal mate!
with an option to buy.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:30 - Jan 31 with 2293 viewsjack2jack

I'm sorry but I don't see any mileage in this at all,it's the usual bollox,player says he's happy,he's getting his starts,and is doing well.
If 1 million has been offered, I'd laugh at Leeds,and fvck them right off, jeez were not that desperate for cash surely.
Besides we'd have to spend more than that to replace him and get someone who's no better.
File under no chance.(I hope).
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:30 - Jan 31 with 2289 viewsdcd14

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:27 - Jan 31 by richp

Hi

wasn't trying to disguise myself.

I fully understand your situation. its a horrible situation to be in.

just saying im not sure its a total shock he wants to come, clearly conductiing himself very well though. no formal transfer request etc.

Whilst your original point could make sense I am being told otherwise.

I am keen that the owners who are already taking the mickey don't get to do the same on this occasion by throwing a player under the bus when its their decision.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:30 - Jan 31 with 2280 viewsPapaLazarou

James WAS, last I heard, happy to stay until the end of the season, and look at options then.

From this, it appears that the club want the guaranteed "big" fee for him.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:33 - Jan 31 with 2235 viewsswan65split

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:25 - Jan 31 by dcd14

Hi Mr Leeds.

somehow I dont think its Leeds calling!!!
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 10:34]
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:33 - Jan 31 with 2236 viewsrichp

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:30 - Jan 31 by dcd14

Whilst your original point could make sense I am being told otherwise.

I am keen that the owners who are already taking the mickey don't get to do the same on this occasion by throwing a player under the bus when its their decision.

also wouldnt surprise me

weve had numerous owners who have played those types of games.

this is trademark bates/gfh/cellino

wait till last day of window, sell young talent, no time to replace them and pretend they were desperate to get out.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:33 - Jan 31 with 2228 viewsjack247

So far we’ve got....

He wants to leave
He wants to stay
The club want him out and won’t give him a new contract
He’s refusing to sign a new contract
It’s £6m plus £4m addons
It’s £3.5m plus £1.5m addons
It’s a £1m loan

All from people who have no reason to doubt their sources. We’re just going to have to sit this one out and hope for the best.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:34 - Jan 31 with 2212 viewsjackrmee

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:14 - Jan 31 by 34dfgdf54

I'm sorry, there's no way James is forcing a move.

What DCD is saying is the most realistic, he wants a new contract, they won't give it him, he'll need to go.

What's all this "loan" stuff being talked about?

WOL reporting it now as well.
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leeds-uniteds-move-sw

However, they've got something wrong...
They state " initial loan with an obligation to buy at the end of the season.",
then say "The deal would see Leeds pay just £1million to take James until the end of the season, with an added £9million should they wish to make the move permanent.", which indicates no obligation to buy.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:36 - Jan 31 with 2187 viewsswan65split

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:54 - Jan 30 by WarwickHunt

I'm waiting for Daps to give the definitive answer...

That story has now been pulled.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:37 - Jan 31 with 2172 viewsvidukasbox

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:30 - Jan 31 by jack2jack

I'm sorry but I don't see any mileage in this at all,it's the usual bollox,player says he's happy,he's getting his starts,and is doing well.
If 1 million has been offered, I'd laugh at Leeds,and fvck them right off, jeez were not that desperate for cash surely.
Besides we'd have to spend more than that to replace him and get someone who's no better.
File under no chance.(I hope).

Yeah I really can't see why a Swansea player would want to leave for Leeds, under Bielsa, with a good chance of premier league football next season.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 11:06 - Jan 31 with 1922 viewsBadlands

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:30 - Jan 31 by PapaLazarou

James WAS, last I heard, happy to stay until the end of the season, and look at options then.

From this, it appears that the club want the guaranteed "big" fee for him.

Why does this suggest the club 'want the guaranteed "big" fee for him.' more Han him deciding he wants to leave?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Dan James - Is he off ? on 11:09 - Jan 31 with 1886 viewsjack2jack

Dan James - Is he off ? on 10:37 - Jan 31 by vidukasbox

Yeah I really can't see why a Swansea player would want to leave for Leeds, under Bielsa, with a good chance of premier league football next season.

Okey dokey!
Dan James - Is he off ? on 11:11 - Jan 31 with 1845 viewsmagicdaps10

Its the 2019 version if Stuart Roberts.

A money grabbing board a young winger at the start of his career.....deja vue all over.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024