Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. 10:50 - Jan 30 with 1780 viewspikeypaul

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england-cambridgeshire-47

Disgraceful how Corbyn has backed this criminal and what a pathetic judge of character he is in describing her as a wonderful woman.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6646109/amp/How-

Just goes to show what he’s all about.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 11:16]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 11:03 - Jan 30 with 1765 viewsjackrmee

You sir, are annoying.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 11:11 - Jan 30 with 1753 viewspikeypaul

Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 11:03 - Jan 30 by jackrmee

You sir, are annoying.

The truth hurts and very annoying for you I am sure.

You obviously would prefer it’s swept under the carpet and ignored .

I can feel your and the rest of your types embarrassment on this elected Labour
and yes now “independent” MP that Corbyn campaigned to get elected getting banged up in jail.

And what’s more she does not have the decency to resign although she can’t represent her constituents in prison but hey I suppose if Carolyn Harris refuses to represent Swansea East constituents whishes whilst at Liberty what’s the difference.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 11:15]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 11:14 - Jan 30 with 1749 viewsPegojack

OP - are you dissing Corbyn for not being clairvoyant now? What did you expect him to say? "Don't vote for this Labour candidate, I think there's every chance she may commit a crime in future and get sent to prison".

Every time you post, and quote from that toilet paper substitute, you just re-confirm what a complete bulb you are.
Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 11:29 - Jan 30 with 1731 viewsmajorraglan

I am no JC fan, but this is just another hatchett job from the Daily Mail. The article has lots of comments etc, but not many appear to be attributable to a source. The guy backs a perspective MP in the run up to the general election in a public event as the leaders of all parties would. Had he known she was going to do what she did I am pretty sure he wouldn’t have backed her. Eleven GCSE’s and 4 A levels mostly B’s from a state school, nothing wrong with that certainly doesn’t strike me as being a silver spoon privileged type.

I have no sympthy for her, what she did was wrong, totally unacceptable and she’s paying the price. There are MP’s in the other parties who are just as dishonest.
Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 11:30 - Jan 30 with 1724 viewssherpajacob

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/politics/labour-suspends-peterborough-m

Suspended
Whip withdrawn
Asked to resign.

If she wants to keep her seat, she should become a sex pest and back Theresa May.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 11:32]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 11:39 - Jan 30 with 1709 viewsmajorraglan

Shes lost the whip and is now sitting as an Independent MP, she is no longer a Labour MP, she does though need to be “booted” out of Parliament but I am not sure that’s in JC’s gift.

The Daily Mail, an unbiased bastion of the truth......

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/08/wikipedia-bans-daily-mail-as-

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/jan/23/dont-trust-daily-mail-website-micr
Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 11:41 - Jan 30 with 1706 viewsLoyal

Corbyn has a long history of supporting criminality.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 12:05 - Jan 30 with 1689 viewscontroversial_jack

Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 11:41 - Jan 30 by Loyal

Corbyn has a long history of supporting criminality.

Would you care to explain?
Login to get fewer ads

Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 12:07 - Jan 30 with 1685 viewsvalleyboy

Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 11:29 - Jan 30 by majorraglan

I am no JC fan, but this is just another hatchett job from the Daily Mail. The article has lots of comments etc, but not many appear to be attributable to a source. The guy backs a perspective MP in the run up to the general election in a public event as the leaders of all parties would. Had he known she was going to do what she did I am pretty sure he wouldn’t have backed her. Eleven GCSE’s and 4 A levels mostly B’s from a state school, nothing wrong with that certainly doesn’t strike me as being a silver spoon privileged type.

I have no sympthy for her, what she did was wrong, totally unacceptable and she’s paying the price. There are MP’s in the other parties who are just as dishonest.

How is the Daily Mail to blame for the lying of a Labour Member of Parliament

It was the criminal court that sent her down to spend 3 months
Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 12:11 - Jan 30 with 1679 viewsCountyJim

Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 11:11 - Jan 30 by pikeypaul

and yes now “independent” MP that Corbyn campaigned to get elected getting banged up in jail.

And what’s more she does not have the decency to resign although she can’t represent her constituents in prison but hey I suppose if Carolyn Harris refuses to represent Swansea East constituents whishes whilst at Liberty what’s the difference.

Can you tell us what JC can do she's no longer a Labour party member thrown out rightly so

If she herself won't walk who can make her
Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 12:43 - Jan 30 with 1645 viewsItchySphincter

Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 11:03 - Jan 30 by jackrmee

You sir, are annoying.

It's funny hoe the OP doesn't like Corbyn, what with being a Brexiteer and anti-Jew and all.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 16:24 - Jan 30 with 1558 viewsmajorraglan

Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 12:07 - Jan 30 by valleyboy

How is the Daily Mail to blame for the lying of a Labour Member of Parliament

It was the criminal court that sent her down to spend 3 months

Don’t think I said the DM is to blame for an MP lying, but they are responsible for trying to do a hatchett job on Corbyn.

She’s luck she only had 3 months.
Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 16:35 - Jan 30 with 1544 viewsGlyn1

It's heart-warming to see pikeypaul actually agreeing with the Labour Party for once. Both want her to stop being an MP and the Labour Party is trying to force a by-election to make that happen.

As quoted in PP's first link: "The Peterborough MP was thrown out of the Labour Party after being convicted of perverting the course of justice."

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 17:36 - Jan 30 with 1501 viewsPozuelosSideys

So how is somebody (of any party) allowed to stand as an MP when they have a criminal record? If any of us had done what she had done, we would likely be fired and probably find it very difficult to get any sort of job

So much for setting an example eh?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 18:55 - Jan 30 with 1452 viewsFlashberryjack

Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 16:24 - Jan 30 by majorraglan

Don’t think I said the DM is to blame for an MP lying, but they are responsible for trying to do a hatchett job on Corbyn.

She’s luck she only had 3 months.

" but they are responsible for trying to do a hatchett job on Corbyn"

I think Corbyn is more than capable of doing that without any help from the Mail.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 19:59 - Jan 30 with 1419 views100onZero

Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 11:11 - Jan 30 by pikeypaul

JC describes her as a wonderful woman, then she gets done speeding and lies toi try and get out of it. Left wing Labour are at fault.

Tories continually vote for policies that are literally killing people. No worries. You facking tw@t.
Elected Labour MP jailed but allowed to keep job. on 20:17 - Jan 30 with 1409 viewsWxmJax

What I don't get is that you can go to jail for denying you were speeding but don't for making paedophile images of children. Obviously hasn't got the correct connections or handshake.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024