Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! 17:02 - Jan 30 with 7893 viewsBloodyhills

Saw facebook post saying Google search says Pascoe selling beans. I checked and it did. Some imps editing wiki!?
:)

'Colin Pascoe is a Welsh former professional footballer. He attained ten caps for the Welsh national team. He played his club football for Swansea City, Sunderland and Blackpool. He is now selling baked beans out of a camper-van on the entrance to Knutsford.'
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 17:09]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 17:05 - Jan 30 with 7871 viewssainthelens

Why isn't he putting the cones out for Brenda ?
Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 17:11 - Jan 30 with 7823 viewsDarran

Fake news he’s running a ladies clothes shop in Station Road,Port Talbot.

I’m told he’s invested in a pub also in Station Road,Port Talbot but I don’t know if that’s 100% true.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 17:11 - Jan 30 with 7827 viewsBloodyhills

The full wiki pages says 'In January 2018, Pascoe was seen selling knee-high socks and slip on sandals on the entry to Knutsford.

I guess you can't believe everything you read.. or can you!?

Maybe he has the contract to supply football socks to Brenda's teams.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 17:14]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 17:14 - Jan 30 with 7810 viewsLohengrin

Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 17:11 - Jan 30 by Darran

I’m told he’s invested in a pub also in Station Road,Port Talbot but I don’t know if that’s 100% true.

The Pig Iron Tavern?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 17:15 - Jan 30 with 7797 viewsDarran

Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 17:14 - Jan 30 by Lohengrin

The Pig Iron Tavern?

That’s what I was told.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 17:43 - Jan 30 with 7682 viewsDrGonzo

Just saw him in Lidls.
Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 17:46 - Jan 30 with 7667 viewsjasper_T

Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 17:43 - Jan 30 by DrGonzo

Just saw him in Lidls.

Which aisle?
Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 17:57 - Jan 30 with 7618 viewsmagicdaps10

Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 17:11 - Jan 30 by Darran

His boy is running the welcome in PT.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 18:15 - Jan 30 with 7545 viewsbonymine

That sounds more like it Darr I hope that’s the case.

Great guy is Pasc never forget watching his debut against Brighton at the Vetch in 1983 then when he broke his leg in another game, Graham ‘Davo’ the Physio telling Colin ‘run it off Pasc son, run it off’..

Graham & Les Chappell used to come in the Paxton pub by the Vetch for many years great times they were ‘in my youth’

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 18:27 - Jan 30 with 7477 viewscontroversial_jack

Yes, it's true, the welcome to town pub.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2019 18:28]
Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 18:28 - Jan 30 with 7474 viewsPegojack

Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 17:46 - Jan 30 by jasper_T

Which aisle?

The baked bean one, obviously.
Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 18:35 - Jan 30 with 7446 viewsbonymine

Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 18:28 - Jan 30 by Pegojack

The baked bean one, obviously.

👏👏👏 😂😂.....but with or without pork sausages ?

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 20:17 - Jan 30 with 7178 viewsProfessor

Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 18:15 - Jan 30 by bonymine

That sounds more like it Darr I hope that’s the case.

Great guy is Pasc never forget watching his debut against Brighton at the Vetch in 1983 then when he broke his leg in another game, Graham ‘Davo’ the Physio telling Colin ‘run it off Pasc son, run it off’..

Graham & Les Chappell used to come in the Paxton pub by the Vetch for many years great times they were ‘in my youth’

Leyton Wingate in the FA Cup. You could hear the crack from the North Bank, he was injured in front of the Centre Stand. Horrible.
Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 20:20 - Jan 30 with 7167 viewsvetchonian

Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 17:46 - Jan 30 by jasper_T

Which aisle?

Tinned food

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 20:31 - Jan 30 with 7123 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Been told a story from way back....
Got into a barney with Shaun Chapple in Town on a team night out, a few punches were thrown. Team mates broke it up but when Chapple went to shake hands was punched again when being the honorable man. Chaps was a young Pro at the time.
Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 20:35 - Jan 30 with 7102 viewsJackUlation

Apparently, he is also wearing them.
Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 23:06 - Jan 30 with 6828 viewsAl_Bundy

You would think if you have made a name for yourself coming from Port Talbot you wouldn't expect to end up there.
Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 23:08 - Jan 30 with 6824 viewsbuilthjack

Colin Pascoe now selling baked beans from camper van at Knutsford! on 20:35 - Jan 30 by JackUlation

Apparently, he is also wearing them.

Baked beans?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024