Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anything be done to hasten owners departure 16:32 - Jan 31 with 2886 viewsthornabyswan

The Liberty needs to be vociferous.
The owners and traitors need to get the message.

Will this happen I doubt it.
But there will be a backlash at Bristol on Saturday.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 16:40 - Jan 31 with 2359 viewsWingstandwood

You'll definitely see a backlash come next home game the dubious attendance figure announcement of 18,000-ish for the Birmingham game is going to look even dubious for the next one.

I predict 5,000 - 6,000 empty seats!

Argus!

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 16:46 - Jan 31 with 2288 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

These are hedge fund managers based in Washington. They will be driven by money, the timing of legal action could mean they have more to lose than gain.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 16:46 - Jan 31 with 2288 viewsAnotherJohn

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 16:40 - Jan 31 by Wingstandwood

You'll definitely see a backlash come next home game the dubious attendance figure announcement of 18,000-ish for the Birmingham game is going to look even dubious for the next one.

I predict 5,000 - 6,000 empty seats!

Sadly that is probably the most effective way to get the message across. I suppose we should wait for 23.00hrs before coming to a conclusion, but things don't look good.
Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 17:44 - Jan 31 with 2101 viewsPegojack

Support the Trust and court action.
Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 17:47 - Jan 31 with 2058 viewsunion_jack

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 16:46 - Jan 31 by JACKMANANDBOY

These are hedge fund managers based in Washington. They will be driven by money, the timing of legal action could mean they have more to lose than gain.

And Washington is where they’ll stay. They’re not going to want to face the music over here I’d wager. I’d be very surprised if they come over and show themselves this season.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 17:50 - Jan 31 with 2038 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 17:47 - Jan 31 by union_jack

And Washington is where they’ll stay. They’re not going to want to face the music over here I’d wager. I’d be very surprised if they come over and show themselves this season.

Yes we are an investment that has gone wrong and they are cutting their loses, the only chunk of light is that they should really get out of the club once they have minimalised the loss. That is where the Trust legal action could help them move on if timed right.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 17:54 - Jan 31 with 1978 viewsHighjack

At least Petty had the common decency to be in town for us to run him out of it. This bunch of c*nts aren’t even on the continent.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 17:54 - Jan 31 with 1972 viewsLoyal

Laughable post OP, got to say you made me smile.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 17:55 - Jan 31 with 1956 viewsGeoffThom

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 17:44 - Jan 31 by Pegojack

Support the Trust and court action.

This
Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 17:58 - Jan 31 with 1936 viewsunion_jack

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 17:55 - Jan 31 by GeoffThom

This

Genuine question here. I’m all for legal action but if the owners lose could they claw lost money back by selling the jewels as they’ve done today?

Personally, I’d do it anyway but that might be cutting nose to spite face.

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 18:02 - Jan 31 with 1893 viewswaynekerr55

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 17:58 - Jan 31 by union_jack

Genuine question here. I’m all for legal action but if the owners lose could they claw lost money back by selling the jewels as they’ve done today?

The court order could freeze the assets ala Hicks and Gillette

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 18:05 - Jan 31 with 1863 viewssainthelens

The price of Huw taking 5/6 million was no doubt to take the flak when it arrives. The arrogant cvnt is probably revelling in it.
Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 18:05 - Jan 31 with 1859 viewsYossarian

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 17:58 - Jan 31 by union_jack

I wouldn't mind betting that some secret deal was struck some months ago between the Yanks and some of the Sellouts to the tune that 'We'll recoup our original investment and then sell back to you for cut price'......this might explain the prevarication over mediation with the Trust...its like May running the clock down. By the time the Trust get them to court they'll be long gone....and we'll be in League 1.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 18:08 - Jan 31 with 1785 viewsunion_jack

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 18:02 - Jan 31 by waynekerr55

The court order could freeze the assets ala Hicks and Gillette

Not that I know them but there are more ways to skin a cat I’m sure.

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 18:09 - Jan 31 with 1765 viewsLandore_Jack

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 18:05 - Jan 31 by sainthelens

The price of Huw taking 5/6 million was no doubt to take the flak when it arrives. The arrogant cvnt is probably revelling in it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the previous shareholders including LD & HJ bought the club back. Now there's a thought.

#backtojack

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 18:13 - Jan 31 with 1715 viewsBadlands

The Liberty should be vociferous in support of the team - sadly lacking recent years. Nothing to cheer! Poor excuse.
Backlash in Bristol - could be trouble then because a lot of fans are fed up of the moaners.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 18:15 - Jan 31 with 1692 viewsBillyChong

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 18:13 - Jan 31 by Badlands

The Liberty should be vociferous in support of the team - sadly lacking recent years. Nothing to cheer! Poor excuse.
Backlash in Bristol - could be trouble then because a lot of fans are fed up of the moaners.

Fack off Dineen.
Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 18:15 - Jan 31 with 1686 viewsblackswan

The parasites are here until the parachute money has gone and probably all the saleable players I'm afraid to say
Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 18:55 - Jan 31 with 1566 viewsthornabyswan

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 17:47 - Jan 31 by union_jack

If they do show up can we arrange a friendly against Rushden down the Vetch.
They are doing exactly what I thought they would do when they bought the club.
Once the PL money started to drop rape the club it will get worse.

Jenkins and his bunch of traitors are to blame for this though they knew what would happen and didn't give a toss.

Protests need to start as does the legal action pronto.
They may not be there but they won't want bad publicity the greedy tw@ts.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 19:00 - Jan 31 with 1530 viewsthornabyswan

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 17:54 - Jan 31 by Loyal

Laughable post OP, got to say you made me smile.

Why laughable mate

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 19:14 - Jan 31 with 1421 viewswaynekerr55

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 18:13 - Jan 31 by Badlands

On which planet do these 'fed up' people exist?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 19:20 - Jan 31 with 1360 viewsunion_jack

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 19:00 - Jan 31 by thornabyswan

Why laughable mate

Probably the bit where you said there will be a backlash on Saturday.

I’d love to think there would be and that it would gather momentum through the season but I’ll believe it when I see it.

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 20:07 - Jan 31 with 1251 viewsLoyal

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 19:00 - Jan 31 by thornabyswan

Why laughable mate

The horse my friend has fckd off ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 20:13 - Jan 31 with 1223 viewsScottishEddie

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 19:14 - Jan 31 by waynekerr55

On which planet do these 'fed up' people exist?

The ones who attend games, how would you know?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 20:17 - Jan 31 with 1169 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Can anything be done to hasten owners departure on 18:05 - Jan 31 by Yossarian

I wouldn't mind betting that some secret deal was struck some months ago between the Yanks and some of the Sellouts to the tune that 'We'll recoup our original investment and then sell back to you for cut price'......this might explain the prevarication over mediation with the Trust...its like May running the clock down. By the time the Trust get them to court they'll be long gone....and we'll be in League 1.

Heard this rumour for around the time the mediation is due funnily enough although the idea of loaning dan initially before a fee seems to mess that up
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 20:19]

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024