Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony, Fer, Montero and James all on Deadline Day for Season Ticket Prices 17:41 - Jan 31 with 1362 viewsjackharris

So today all those players are leaving and the club have a cheek to keep announcing deadline day (on their social media) for season ticket’s at the lower rate. They are having a f*cking laugh! This is much worse than the summer. Bony everyone agrees can do one, Fer I could live with if a like for like replacement is coming in. But losing Montero and James is down right lunacy.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Bony, Fer, Montero and James all on Deadline Day for Season Ticket Prices on 17:45 - Jan 31 with 1308 viewsSwans_16

Was thinking the exact same.

There’s method in the madness of luring people in to renew by today ... Next year it’ll be the 30th January though.

Don’t get me wrong i love this club, but the rate this is all shaping up tonight - I won’t be renewing ...

Why can’t we all boycott the Yanks and not turn upto games like Blackpool etc have done ?
Bony, Fer, Montero and James all on Deadline Day for Season Ticket Prices on 17:46 - Jan 31 with 1299 viewsLandore_Jack

Can't wait for the excuses from Pearlman & Co. Do they really believe fans are fickle? Idiots.

#backtojack

Bony, Fer, Montero and James all on Deadline Day for Season Ticket Prices on 17:48 - Jan 31 with 1267 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Bony, Fer, Montero and James all on Deadline Day for Season Ticket Prices on 17:45 - Jan 31 by Swans_16

Was thinking the exact same.

There’s method in the madness of luring people in to renew by today ... Next year it’ll be the 30th January though.

Don’t get me wrong i love this club, but the rate this is all shaping up tonight - I won’t be renewing ...

Why can’t we all boycott the Yanks and not turn upto games like Blackpool etc have done ?

The method is cynical.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Bony, Fer, Montero and James all on Deadline Day for Season Ticket Prices on 17:48 - Jan 31 with 1240 viewsAl_Bundy

The owners have no link to us at all but business (and they are shite at that) they will walk off and close the door behind them once they have had their fill.

Unfortunately our fan base has no back bone to raise any concerns or take action unlike the Petty era.
Bony, Fer, Montero and James all on Deadline Day for Season Ticket Prices on 17:53 - Jan 31 with 1183 viewsLoyal

Bony, Fer, Montero and James all on Deadline Day for Season Ticket Prices on 17:46 - Jan 31 by Landore_Jack

Can't wait for the excuses from Pearlman & Co. Do they really believe fans are fickle? Idiots.

Yes, they have ridden the storm by buying a club underneath the noses of the trust and nothing happened, watched the supporters fall apart with in fighting when they could have been ousted, lied about youth and the future as they tout and sell those very players, now they are selling anyone to anyone and they get nothing but idiots standing up for them and believing them.

Fickle, stupid and down right thick.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony, Fer, Montero and James all on Deadline Day for Season Ticket Prices on 18:10 - Jan 31 with 1037 viewsoldtownjack

Bony, Fer, Montero and James all on Deadline Day for Season Ticket Prices on 17:53 - Jan 31 by Loyal

Yes, they have ridden the storm by buying a club underneath the noses of the trust and nothing happened, watched the supporters fall apart with in fighting when they could have been ousted, lied about youth and the future as they tout and sell those very players, now they are selling anyone to anyone and they get nothing but idiots standing up for them and believing them.

Fickle, stupid and down right thick.

Spot on!

Bony, Fer, Montero and James all on Deadline Day for Season Ticket Prices on 19:33 - Jan 31 with 846 viewsCaptain_Sham

They appeared to have disabled comments on the twitter post advertising deadline day/season ticket pricing. I cant think why

Its just a ride.

Bony, Fer, Montero and James all on Deadline Day for Season Ticket Prices on 19:36 - Jan 31 with 737 viewsCaptain_Sham

Bony gone...on loan.

Its just a ride.

Login to get fewer ads

Bony, Fer, Montero and James all on Deadline Day for Season Ticket Prices on 19:45 - Jan 31 with 631 viewsSwanjaxs

Listen up... Kaplan and Levine along with the other members of the hedge fund wouldn't have been able to point to Wales on a map if thier lives depended on it never mind Swansea before they weighed in, they have put thier money in and couldn't wouldn't give a fùck if Swansea City Football Club fell of the edge of the world tomorrow as long as they make a profit on thier investment... this all lies at the feet of Morgan, Jenkins, Katzen, Dineen and JVZ... nobody else
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 19:48]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024