Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One positive from this transfer window 18:14 - Jan 31 with 3015 viewsBillyChong

Fans are finally waking up and realising what crooks are running the club. Same goes for those who sold out to them, they are as much to blame. Disgraceful.
One positive from this transfer window on 18:15 - Jan 31 with 2997 viewsSmellyplumz

Not so sure on that

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

One positive from this transfer window on 18:35 - Jan 31 with 2924 viewsRuDeMan1970

The one positive for me is saving myself £400+ on renewing my Season Ticket. Been supporting The Swans "through thick and thin" since 1978, getting my first Season in '85 but am absolutely disgusted at the actions being taken by the Yanks and Jenkins The Untenable who - I seem to recall - went on record at the start of this season saying we had the January transfer window to assess where we were and to make the signings we didn't get in during the summer. Yes, we've seen bad times before ('85 and '02 for example) but I think we all knew at the time there was very little money at the club, unlike the present situation. This current regime will be gone once the parachute payments dry up but, on a matter of principle, I cannot and will not put another penny their way.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

One positive from this transfer window on 18:37 - Jan 31 with 2900 viewspembsjack

Theres still a few with their heads stuck in the sand, bless em
One positive from this transfer window on 18:38 - Jan 31 with 2885 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Home and away games cost me about £120 all in and 8 or 9 hours of my time, I will be getting some of that back in the future.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

One positive from this transfer window on 18:41 - Jan 31 with 2820 viewsAngelRangelQS

The funny thing is that the sell outs have had a very easy ride.

People on here have been saying how it's out of order people suggesting that it should be hard for their families to attend games, etc, threats of physical violence and so on... Unfortunately, the only way that the likes of Jenkins and Dineen are ever going to be forced out of this club and made to pay for their behaviour is hitting them where it hurts them the most.

The sell outs need to be treated for what they are. Traitors to the club and traitors to the City of Swansea. Nothing is too much for them imo.
One positive from this transfer window on 18:48 - Jan 31 with 2748 viewsWingstandwood

One positive from this transfer window on 18:35 - Jan 31 by RuDeMan1970

The one positive for me is saving myself £400+ on renewing my Season Ticket. Been supporting The Swans "through thick and thin" since 1978, getting my first Season in '85 but am absolutely disgusted at the actions being taken by the Yanks and Jenkins The Untenable who - I seem to recall - went on record at the start of this season saying we had the January transfer window to assess where we were and to make the signings we didn't get in during the summer. Yes, we've seen bad times before ('85 and '02 for example) but I think we all knew at the time there was very little money at the club, unlike the present situation. This current regime will be gone once the parachute payments dry up but, on a matter of principle, I cannot and will not put another penny their way.

I've never seen the mass-phenomena where so many supporters of decades are turning their backs on the club.

It's so profound i.e. supporters who were always there for the club despite dire football-entertainment and dreadful times but persevered and stayed loyal regardless.

It's one time 100% loyal supporters like yourself that will send out the ultimate message.

Argus!

One positive from this transfer window on 18:54 - Jan 31 with 2687 viewsBadlands

One positive from this transfer window on 18:48 - Jan 31 by Wingstandwood

I've never seen the mass-phenomena where so many supporters of decades are turning their backs on the club.

It's so profound i.e. supporters who were always there for the club despite dire football-entertainment and dreadful times but persevered and stayed loyal regardless.

It's one time 100% loyal supporters like yourself that will send out the ultimate message.

100% supporters support the team.
We don't play the big teams and Sky, BT and others have increased their coverage of PL.
If you think true fans will dump the Swans because a player is sold then you are deluded.
The some of us use the term STID we mean it.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

One positive from this transfer window on 18:56 - Jan 31 with 2647 viewsWingstandwood

One positive from this transfer window on 18:54 - Jan 31 by Badlands

We don't play the big teams and Sky, BT and others have increased their coverage of PL.
If you think true fans will dump the Swans because a player is sold then you are deluded.

Check the next home games attendance not by the figure announced over the tannoy but by the empty seats!

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

One positive from this transfer window on 19:02 - Jan 31 with 2588 viewsOldjack

there's only so much shyte a fan can take ,.We had the makings of a very good team and if it gets ripped apart tonight ,my season ticket for next season will be gone ,enough is enough .Blind love you can shove it !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

One positive from this transfer window on 19:03 - Jan 31 with 2568 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Don't you mean STD?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

One positive from this transfer window on 19:05 - Jan 31 with 2519 viewsBadlands

One positive from this transfer window on 19:02 - Jan 31 by Oldjack

there's only so much shyte a fan can take ,.We had the makings of a very good team and if it gets ripped apart tonight ,my season ticket for next season will be gone ,enough is enough .Blind love you can shove it !

I really don't believe you mean that.
Some plastics on here maybe.

One positive from this transfer window on 19:06 - Jan 31 with 2494 viewsRuDeMan1970

Shift worker for the last 16 of my 41 years of CONSTANT support for SCFC and managed to NEVER miss a home game. I've done at least 70 other grounds IN ALL FOUR DIVISIONS following The Swans too. Stop trying to patronise us pal, my decision has bugger all to do with Sky TV (which I do not have BTW). One thing I won't miss is supporters like you telling me what I should be thinking and doing. Just leave it now. Yeah?

One positive from this transfer window on 19:07 - Jan 31 with 2464 viewsAngelRangelQS

One positive from this transfer window on 19:05 - Jan 31 by Badlands

I don't think most fans mean it.

Unfortunately there's not much the club could do to stop me going.
One positive from this transfer window on 19:07 - Jan 31 with 2457 viewspembsjack

yet a so called fan is happy to stand by and say and do nothing???
We are a mid table team this year, lets clean the club up and build again.
One positive from this transfer window on 19:10 - Jan 31 with 2427 viewsunion_jack

One positive from this transfer window on 19:07 - Jan 31 by pembsjack

yet a so called fan is happy to stand by and say and do nothing???
We are a mid table team this year, lets clean the club up and build again.

I’ve a feeling that may take some time now.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

One positive from this transfer window on 19:11 - Jan 31 with 2401 viewsdonnybackspin

Very well said,

I have been through the Petty days but this is far worst.

Those greedy bas@@@ds made a shit load of money and have st us down the river.

There is no way I am renewing my season ticket until Jenkins and the Yanks have gone.
One positive from this transfer window on 19:12 - Jan 31 with 2397 viewspembsjack

we are certainly not building at the moment, well apart from dividends!
One positive from this transfer window on 19:13 - Jan 31 with 2367 viewsOldjack

I do most sincerely , ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

One positive from this transfer window on 19:19 - Jan 31 with 2328 viewsswan65split

One positive from this transfer window on 19:06 - Jan 31 by RuDeMan1970

Shift worker for the last 16 of my 41 years of CONSTANT support for SCFC and managed to NEVER miss a home game. I've done at least 70 other grounds IN ALL FOUR DIVISIONS following The Swans too. Stop trying to patronise us pal, my decision has bugger all to do with Sky TV (which I do not have BTW). One thing I won't miss is supporters like you telling me what I should be thinking and doing. Just leave it now. Yeah?

Respect to you pal, I understand where your coming from about changing shifts etc

Dont let anyone tell you that what your doing is wrong, or put you down they cant do what the current owners, and some brown noser fans do and that is empathize with the fans.
One positive from this transfer window on 19:26 - Jan 31 with 2301 viewsjeza739

One positive from this transfer window on 18:35 - Jan 31 by RuDeMan1970

Knowing you as I have for last 16 yrs and the background behind you attending I know how much this decision must hurt. But then mate I don't blame you.. I renewed mine and Chris' yesterday and thought what am I doing this for..
If I didn't go with Chris and he's adamament about going I wouldn't renew either.
And before anyone else has a pop I was there in the Petty days as well and have had ST with my son for 15 or 16 yrs.
Perhaps if we had boycotts and or mass walkouts something may get done.
One positive from this transfer window on 19:36 - Jan 31 with 2218 viewsAguycalledJack

At least 4 of my mates who have been season ticket holders since the 80s are not renewing and I’ve heard plenty more say the same.
One positive from this transfer window on 19:39 - Jan 31 with 2184 viewsRuDeMan1970

One positive from this transfer window on 19:19 - Jan 31 by swan65split

Respect to you pal, I understand where your coming from about changing shifts etc

Dont let anyone tell you that what your doing is wrong, or put you down they cant do what the current owners, and some brown noser fans do and that is empathize with the fans.

Thanks buddy.

One positive from this transfer window on 19:41 - Jan 31 with 2144 viewsBadlands

One positive from this transfer window on 19:11 - Jan 31 by donnybackspin

Very well said,

I have been through the Petty days but this is far worst.

Those greedy bas@@@ds made a shit load of money and have st us down the river.

There is no way I am renewing my season ticket until Jenkins and the Yanks have gone.

This is worse than Petty?
Get a grip.

I have yet to see ay evidence they have done anything other than try to make sure we don''t end up paying 5p in the £ to good her working honest people in the area that we owe money to.

One positive from this transfer window on 19:43 - Jan 31 with 2104 viewsRuDeMan1970

One positive from this transfer window on 19:26 - Jan 31 by jeza739

Knowing you as I have for last 16 yrs and the background behind you attending I know how much this decision must hurt. But then mate I don't blame you.. I renewed mine and Chris' yesterday and thought what am I doing this for..
If I didn't go with Chris and he's adamament about going I wouldn't renew either.
And before anyone else has a pop I was there in the Petty days as well and have had ST with my son for 15 or 16 yrs.
Perhaps if we had boycotts and or mass walkouts something may get done.

Thankyou Jezzmond

One positive from this transfer window on 19:46 - Jan 31 with 2042 viewsjackrabbit

One positive from this transfer window on 19:36 - Jan 31 by AguycalledJack

At least 4 of my mates who have been season ticket holders since the 80s are not renewing and I’ve heard plenty more say the same.

I’ve been a Swans fan since 1962 but I”m not renewing my season ticket. Only when crowds drop to 2000 - 3000 will the yanks get the message that they’re totally out of order.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024