Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fao the board/yank supporters 18:20 - Jan 31 with 566 viewsmagicdaps10

What is your excuse?
Come on, lets hear it....I need cheering up today.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Fao the board/yank supporters on 18:21 - Jan 31 with 544 viewsDippy

Nobody has actually gone yet

Poll: Cooper Out

Fao the board/yank supporters on 18:22 - Jan 31 with 518 viewspembsjack

Dont want to hear it, everything that comes out of their mouths disrespects us and this club more,
Fao the board/yank supporters on 18:24 - Jan 31 with 478 viewsBillyChong

Even the most deluded arse lickers couldn’t knock up some bullsh1te in support of them today
Fao the board/yank supporters on 18:30 - Jan 31 with 433 viewsAngelRangelQS

I suppose the argument would be:

Bony - has to go. Most would agree.

Montero & Fer - Big wages. Don't offer enough for what we probably pay them. Fer out of contract in the summer so let's get what we can for him. We have McKay and Asoro to come in for Montero and Carroll/Fulton/Byers for Fer (felt a bit sick typing those names in though I do like the look of Byers)

James - His contract is running down, he may or may not have indicated he wont sign a new one (undoubtedly because we haven't offered him a decent one - its funny how a lot of want away players get persuaded by new contracts). If Leeds go up, which is likely, we could get up to £10m (when James wins the World Cup, signs for Barcelona and marries Jennifer Lawrence, all before his 22nd birthday) which is a lot of money and will help with getting players in next season (lol).

Bony I agree with and see as good news, Fer and Montero I could possibly just about be persuaded on (though only just and with some degree of caution). Selling James is a disgrace. Loaning him or selling him at such an undervalue, I can't even put into words.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024