Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
jenkins and co 18:23 - Jan 31 with 1982 viewspatchboy

we should run their companies into the ground by not giving them any buisness.
jenkins and co on 18:24 - Jan 31 with 1949 viewsmagicdaps10

Jenkins run his company into the ground and gave Swansea City a helping hand in the same direction.

He doesnt need our help to fook things up.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

jenkins and co on 18:25 - Jan 31 with 1916 viewsjack247

He earns £500k a year and has millions in the bank from his share sale. He’s set for life off the back of fleecing SCFC
jenkins and co on 18:25 - Jan 31 with 1916 viewsSmellyplumz

Said it b4 everyone needs to boycott the club but they won't and why, well because they have the right to go down there.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

jenkins and co on 18:26 - Jan 31 with 1912 viewsYossarian

Anyone found in the club shop or queuing for 'refreshments' should be called out...

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

jenkins and co on 18:27 - Jan 31 with 1841 viewsblackswan

Have boycotted their businesses since the sell out may have slipped up once though has Dineen an interest in a pub in ystradgynlais?
jenkins and co on 18:29 - Jan 31 with 1816 viewsBadlands

jenkins and co on 18:26 - Jan 31 by Yossarian

Anyone found in the club shop or queuing for 'refreshments' should be called out...

Unless you've got iron clad underpants I'd give the a miss if I were you.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

jenkins and co on 18:32 - Jan 31 with 1730 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Jenkins has already run his business into the ground and sold a community asset for personal gain regardless of the consequences.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

jenkins and co on 18:32 - Jan 31 with 1728 viewsLeonWasGod

Petty I know, but I boycott Gower Brewery stuff and Morgans (used to use it for guests and events, but no chance now).
Login to get fewer ads

jenkins and co on 18:33 - Jan 31 with 1689 viewsYossarian

jenkins and co on 18:32 - Jan 31 by LeonWasGod

Petty I know, but I boycott Gower Brewery stuff and Morgans (used to use it for guests and events, but no chance now).

Me too.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

jenkins and co on 18:34 - Jan 31 with 1675 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

jenkins and co on 18:32 - Jan 31 by LeonWasGod

Yes, stopped using anything to do with Gower brewery.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024