Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fear for the immediate and long term future 19:08 - Jan 31 with 2240 viewsswancity

Of Swansea City FC

We have enough points already not to worry about relegation this season. The manager and players have excelled in the circumstances.

But it’s on the edge of a cliff now. It could go one of two ways but with the current ownership only intent it seems on taking out the future looks bleak. Very bleak.

We’ve been saying this for 12 months or more. Some needed convincing. Let’s get Swansea City back into the hands of the supporters ... Can this be achieved ?

And can Jenkins Dineen Morgan et al at least do the honourable thing and get away from the Club as far as possible.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Fear for the immediate and long term future on 19:11 - Jan 31 with 2179 viewsLeonWasGod

Ipswich sold their key attacking players in the summer. Wonder how they’ve got on since?

Who knows - it all depends on if anyone comes in, who they are, if they’re any good or if anyone can step up from U23s. Replacing DJ, Fer and Jeff will not be easy though.
Fear for the immediate and long term future on 19:14 - Jan 31 with 2137 viewsAngelRangelQS

I'd be amazed if we kept McBurnie in the summer. I'd also expect to see the likes of Connor or Rodon go.

You think VdH and Olsson will leave in the summer as they're out of contract and Naughton probably won't be far behind.

We won't have a single outfield player over the age of 25 come July at this rate.
Fear for the immediate and long term future on 19:19 - Jan 31 with 2088 viewsBadlands

With the Americans getting our house in order I have no fears.
After experiencing the fall from the old Division 1 I'm glad we've got direction from on top to deal with the financial situation.
I am also glad that the old board had the foresight to set up the academy or we'd have been looking to have to buy in 8 - 10 new players.
I've said it before and nothing has changed my mind - the attitude of some of our fans is diabolical and fuelled by envy.

I also accept my view point upsets some, just as theirs upsets me and other sane individuals.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 19:21]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Fear for the immediate and long term future on 19:32 - Jan 31 with 2001 viewsEarl_Strickland

Fear for the immediate and long term future on 19:19 - Jan 31 by Badlands

After experiencing the fall from the old Division 1 I'm glad we've got direction from on top to deal with the financial situation.
I am also glad that the old board had the foresight to set up the academy or we'd have been looking to have to buy in 8 - 10 new players.
I've said it before and nothing has changed my mind - the attitude of some of our fans is diabolical and fuelled by envy.

I also accept my view point upsets some, just as theirs upsets me and other sane individuals.

Just f#ck off
Fear for the immediate and long term future on 19:37 - Jan 31 with 1934 viewsBadlands

Fear for the immediate and long term future on 19:32 - Jan 31 by Earl_Strickland

Just f#ck off

No.
Just because I'm not acting like an hysterical girlie doesn't mean my support or opinion isn't valid.

Fear for the immediate and long term future on 19:39 - Jan 31 with 1865 viewsAngelRangelQS

Fear for the immediate and long term future on 19:37 - Jan 31 by Badlands

No.
Just because I'm not acting like an hysterical girlie doesn't mean my support or opinion isn't valid.

You can't seriously have no concerns whatsoever with what's going on?

I don't share the same deep doom and gloom as a lot of people but that doesn't mean I'm not quite concerned with the way things are going.

How much of a financial mess must we be in?
Fear for the immediate and long term future on 19:40 - Jan 31 with 1835 viewsGwyn737

I’m a swans fan who now lives in the south east of england. My boy is eight and I infected him with the swans bug from the time he could sit up. His first game was aged 4 and we’ve managed to get in about half a dozen games each year.

Among the Man City and spurs lunchboxes in his school is the lone Jacks one. Every non uniform day has seen him go in in full kit.

His favourite players have been Gylfi and Mawson. We got through selling them and last years relegation and he established his new favourites ; Jeff and DJ. He’s now crying in front of sky sports. It’s the first time he’s asked me if we could go and watch Brighton. (No of course!)

I wonder how many other youngsters are becoming disillusioned and what the means for out future...
Fear for the immediate and long term future on 19:46 - Jan 31 with 1756 viewsBadlands

Fear for the immediate and long term future on 19:39 - Jan 31 by AngelRangelQS

You can't seriously have no concerns whatsoever with what's going on?

I don't share the same deep doom and gloom as a lot of people but that doesn't mean I'm not quite concerned with the way things are going.

How much of a financial mess must we be in?

What is going on?

Login to get fewer ads

Fear for the immediate and long term future on 19:47 - Jan 31 with 1723 viewsdobjack2

Your definition of sane must be up for debate.
Fear for the immediate and long term future on 19:51 - Jan 31 with 1654 viewsAngelRangelQS

Fear for the immediate and long term future on 19:46 - Jan 31 by Badlands

What is going on?

Obviously not then.
Fear for the immediate and long term future on 19:54 - Jan 31 with 1624 viewsLeonWasGod

Wasting £millions on tatt we can’t then give away, relegating us to the Chsmpionship, selling Potter’s upcoming talent from under his nose is a very strange way of “getting our house in order”.

I can’t wait to see what their next master stroke is.
Fear for the immediate and long term future on 20:02 - Jan 31 with 1521 viewsjackportis

JP wonders what is worse not getting anyone in or getting in crap. Anyway how can HJ tell potter he is loosing all these players is beyond me. Potter should walk end of the season how he can work like this is shocking.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Fear for the immediate and long term future on 20:13 - Jan 31 with 1437 viewsclloy2

Fear for the immediate and long term future on 19:46 - Jan 31 by Badlands

What is going on?

You're obviously not from these parts. !!
Fear for the immediate and long term future on 20:14 - Jan 31 with 1432 viewschad

Hmm let’s see if I have this right

You infer your own sanity

You imply that people who do not agree with your views in this matter are not sane

You also suggest that the only sane people are ones that are upset by the views on this that don’t accord with yours

Very interesting
Fear for the immediate and long term future on 20:20 - Jan 31 with 1355 viewsBadlands

Fear for the immediate and long term future on 20:13 - Jan 31 by clloy2

You're obviously not from these parts. !!

Not if those parts are Meltdown Town, Hysteria.

I know the gossip and rumour and hate but what I nor anyone else knows is what it is exactly the Americans are doing that is illegal or doesn't fit in with their stats aims of taking time to regain our identity and manage the finances.

Fear for the immediate and long term future on 20:21 - Jan 31 with 1337 viewsPorthcawlswan

It's the insane ones who claim "there's nothing wrong"
Fear for the immediate and long term future on 21:07 - Jan 31 with 1192 viewsCroftyjack

Fear for the immediate and long term future on 19:37 - Jan 31 by Badlands

No.

there is no longer anyone at u23 level capable of the first team..you realise that do you..and the ones who may are of lesser ability than the ones they will replace
Fear for the immediate and long term future on 21:09 - Jan 31 with 1141 viewsowainglyndwr

The dicks running this club must of been working their balls off to beat the deadline.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 21:32]
Fear for the immediate and long term future on 22:01 - Jan 31 with 916 viewsCroftyjack

Fear for the immediate and long term future on 21:09 - Jan 31 by owainglyndwr

The dicks running this club must of been working their balls off to beat the deadline.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 21:32]

Its amazing how efficiently they work on outgoings but too slow to work on incomings...LOL its unbelivable
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024