Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do you want from the Swans? 21:49 - Jan 31 with 823 viewsBrad_Bobbly

Have we been spoilt being in the Prem for so long?

I’m depressed about the boys right now but let’s be real, where do we deserve to be? We’re a little Welsh town with a nice stadium in Morfa.

The scum aren’t much different. A small club in a big ish city no one gives a crap about.

So as Welsh fans what do we expect? Swans will never win the premier league. We will never play in the champions league. So why do we get so angry about Huw and the Yanks? I include myself in that question.

Why don’t we just enjoy the fact that we at least are relevant? We aren’t Sunderland. We’re ok.

Do you want more from Swans? Why do we expect that?
What do you want from the Swans? on 21:51 - Jan 31 with 790 viewsHeadmaster

Ambition is critical.
What do you want from the Swans? on 21:53 - Jan 31 with 725 viewsjackrmee

What do you want from the Swans? on 21:51 - Jan 31 by Headmaster

Ambition is critical.

There's no fukin in it

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

What do you want from the Swans? on 21:53 - Jan 31 with 715 viewsjack2jack

If your talking about the players, can't expect much more.
If your talking about the club, a bit of fvcking respect for the fans would be a start.
What do you want from the Swans? on 21:54 - Jan 31 with 713 viewsAngelRangelQS

To be honest I'd be delighted if the plan was to keep our young players and move the older ones on if the offer is right.

Apart from Bony who had to go by hook or by crook, it seems like today we've lost one of our best young players at the first sniff of interest and we've settled for pretty poor deals for Fer and Montero.
What do you want from the Swans? on 21:55 - Jan 31 with 671 viewsowainglyndwr

After 41 years at this present time I feel that I've had enough.
What do you want from the Swans? on 21:55 - Jan 31 with 671 viewsLeonWasGod

Do you really need a list of reasons why we're pissed off. Ok let's start:

1) Selling the club with no (or minimal) due diligence to a hedge fund with a bad track record, purely for personal gain, whilst deliberately hiding negotiations from a co-shareholder in what was possibly an illegal maneuver.
What do you want from the Swans? on 21:55 - Jan 31 with 666 viewsFlashberryjack

OP tonight is not the night mate.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What do you want from the Swans? on 21:56 - Jan 31 with 643 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

What do you want from the Swans? on 21:55 - Jan 31 by LeonWasGod

Do you really need a list of reasons why we're pissed off. Ok let's start:

1) Selling the club with no (or minimal) due diligence to a hedge fund with a bad track record, purely for personal gain, whilst deliberately hiding negotiations from a co-shareholder in what was possibly an illegal maneuver.

Great start.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

What do you want from the Swans? on 21:57 - Jan 31 with 609 viewsOldjack

I just want to watch the swans in the knowledge I wont be shafted of my pension by these crooks who are now in charge UNFOUNALTY AT THE MOMMENT I'M BEING SHAFTED so in a nut shell, Who wants to buy a season ticket for next season ? apparently I can't get a refund on it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

What do you want from the Swans? on 21:58 - Jan 31 with 578 viewsGeoffThom

A desire from the owners to want the club to be the best it can with some investment,and look after its rising stars to make the club a better club
What do you want from the Swans? on 22:25 - Jan 31 with 481 viewsExiledJack

Good governance, nurturing local talent, respect for the fans and freedom for the manager to make all footballing decisions (within the boundaries of good governance).

Some of the excessive spending decisions on signings and wages in the last few years have clearly been made with personal interests in mind over the club's interests. The team is paying the price now.

I won't financially support the club under the current stewardship. I always want us to win, and appreciate the manager and our players, but I won't enable these owners.
What do you want from the Swans? on 22:27 - Jan 31 with 465 viewsPozuelosSideys

WTF? "We arent Sunderland"?

The exact fcking path we are going down still has broken twigs and ruffed up grass on the floor from the Mackem corpse being dragged down it a year or two ago!!!

We are on the same course!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

What do you want from the Swans? on 22:37 - Jan 31 with 391 viewsPrivate_Partz

Oh Wow. Now is not the time for the 'we don't deserve more because we are too small' brigade.
Take a look at the Prem. If we were there now we would by no means be the smallest side there.
We had a blueprint. A unique one and we blew it. We now have a manager who shows signs of restoring that yet we are cutting his legs from under him.
We will almost definitely end up in the fourth tier if we carry on like this but it wont be because we are too small.
It will be because of skullduggery and fu*kwittery,

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

What do you want from the Swans? on 22:47 - Jan 31 with 364 viewsTNT

OP

...and how many thought Leicester wouldn't win The PL?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024