Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where do we go from here? What protest? 22:09 - Jan 31 with 1509 viewsTenbySwan

What is the best way to show our displeasure to Jenkins and the owners whilst still backing Potter and the remaining players?

The sell outs and the owners have to realise the anger of the fans
Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:11 - Jan 31 with 1484 viewsScottishEddie

The Trust will do something?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:12 - Jan 31 with 1454 viewsAguycalledJack

Take a quick five minute drive over to saundersfoot and stick a big sign in huws back garden saying chunt.

That’s a start.
Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:12 - Jan 31 with 1441 viewsScottishEddie

Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:12 - Jan 31 by AguycalledJack

Take a quick five minute drive over to saundersfoot and stick a big sign in huws back garden saying chunt.

That’s a start.

Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:13 - Jan 31 with 1425 viewsOldjack

An empty stadium speaks volumes

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:13 - Jan 31 with 1421 viewsTenbySwan

Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:12 - Jan 31 by AguycalledJack

That’s a start.

Do you know the address?
Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:15 - Jan 31 with 1375 viewsAguycalledJack

Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:13 - Jan 31 by TenbySwan

Do you know the address?

Sadly not.
Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:25 - Jan 31 with 1288 viewssainthelens

Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:13 - Jan 31 by Oldjack

An empty stadium speaks volumes

Agreed. But the reality is the fan base that attend are apathetic and mostly too fckn dull to think anything is wrong. It'll be left to the minority like us who actually love the club to protest, but the days of hundreds protesting outside have gone. Sad but that's gonna be the case.
Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:30 - Jan 31 with 1241 viewsjacabertawe

Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:15 - Jan 31 by AguycalledJack

Sadly not.

A search on the subject in an older post will tell you.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Login to get fewer ads

Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:30 - Jan 31 with 1232 viewsshenleymun

“The minority like us who actually love the club”

Yeah, whatever, dimwit
Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:31 - Jan 31 with 1222 viewsbuilthjack

Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:25 - Jan 31 by sainthelens

Agreed. But the reality is the fan base that attend are apathetic and mostly too fckn dull to think anything is wrong. It'll be left to the minority like us who actually love the club to protest, but the days of hundreds protesting outside have gone. Sad but that's gonna be the case.

If organised, it would be easy to get hundreds , probably a thousand or so, there.
But properly organised, not like previous episodes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:34 - Jan 31 with 1169 viewssainthelens

Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:30 - Jan 31 by shenleymun

“The minority like us who actually love the club”

Yeah, whatever, dimwit

And id be correct in thinking you are one of the dull cvnts who couldn't give a fck. Trot on fckwit.
Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:36 - Jan 31 with 1143 viewstrinityann

What about the fans just stay outside the stadium while the game kicks off at our next home game. Just let the away supporters watch the game.
Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:37 - Jan 31 with 1139 viewsLoyal

Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:31 - Jan 31 by builthjack

If organised, it would be easy to get hundreds , probably a thousand or so, there.
But properly organised, not like previous episodes.

The last ones were properly organised with 5000 free fanzines, places to assemble, public meetings, etc. Problem was the dickheads who made it a personal ego trip. If anything does happen this time then anyone who starts turning it in to a personal ego trip or causing division needs leaving on the floor snooring.

However, I personally won't be supporting anyone this time.
Get on with it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:38 - Jan 31 with 1114 viewsshenleymun

No, I just think you’re one of a sad minority looking at their phones with a can of Special Brew, a kebab and a wife who’s gone to bed.

Get 20,000 people to agree with you and I might care what you think.
Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:39 - Jan 31 with 1102 viewsLoyal

Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:38 - Jan 31 by shenleymun

No, I just think you’re one of a sad minority looking at their phones with a can of Special Brew, a kebab and a wife who’s gone to bed.

Your more of a follower then ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:41 - Jan 31 with 1088 viewsScottishEddie

Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:37 - Jan 31 by Loyal

The last ones were properly organised with 5000 free fanzines, places to assemble, public meetings, etc. Problem was the dickheads who made it a personal ego trip. If anything does happen this time then anyone who starts turning it in to a personal ego trip or causing division needs leaving on the floor snooring.

Get on with it.

You on about the 45 people who showed up outside a pub and the guy posting childish digs on Twitter towards the sellouts?

Organised as f*ck.

PS. My dads asking if you want more poppers?

Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:44 - Jan 31 with 1070 viewsHuwJackBastard

27 mins - everyone get down into the bar have a pint chant about how much we hate huw Jenkins and the yanks - get back out and support the boys...plan or what?
Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:46 - Jan 31 with 1058 viewssainthelens

Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:38 - Jan 31 by shenleymun

Why would I care what you think? You have no opinion worth reading .
Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:46 - Jan 31 with 1056 viewsbuilthjack

Where do we go from here? What protest? on 22:37 - Jan 31 by Loyal

Get on with it.

Perhaps I was wrong then Loyal. Agree with a lot of this, it can't be an ego thing. Sticking together and standing up as one has to be the way to stand up to the cnts.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024