Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks 22:40 - Jan 31 with 12285 viewsLoyal

And delaying formalities.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:02 - Jan 31 with 3433 viewstrinityann

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:01 - Jan 31 by N_T_J

I wonder if Potter has said he's off if DJ is sold to Leeds

That's my thinking too.
Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:04 - Jan 31 with 3399 viewsjack2jack

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 22:54 - Jan 31 by ItchySphincter

Villa has confirmed Fer transfer and WBA has confirmed Jeff.

Jeff has been spotted with his WBA shirt nothing on Fer yet though that I've seen
Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:04 - Jan 31 with 3398 viewsmonmouth

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:01 - Jan 31 by N_T_J

No

Think if you were in his shoes. Do you want James back now because the club f*cked him over AGAIN. No of course not. Damage is done.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:05 - Jan 31 with 3340 viewsAngelRangelQS

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:04 - Jan 31 by monmouth

No

Think if you were in his shoes. Do you want James back now because the club f*cked him over AGAIN. No of course not. Damage is done.

Look at Arnautovic and WH this season and plenty others before him. Even Bodde and the Derby saga which everyone has forgotten about.

DJ comes back, new contract, everyone's happy.
Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:06 - Jan 31 with 3279 viewsGeoffThom

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:04 - Jan 31 by monmouth

No

We tend to forget it’s a loan first
Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:10 - Jan 31 with 3155 viewsmonmouth

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:05 - Jan 31 by AngelRangelQS

Look at Arnautovic and WH this season and plenty others before him. Even Bodde and the Derby saga which everyone has forgotten about.

DJ comes back, new contract, everyone's happy.

Fair point. And the fans would be behind him immediately again like Arno. If he gets a new contract that takes the financials out of it....

It also f*cks the yankers from selling anyone else in the summer. No f*cker will trust us again.

I think it'll go through.

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:11 - Jan 31 with 3118 viewslonglostjack

It’s the perfect PR opportunity for Jenkins to get out amongst a blaze of publicity saying how he didn’t agree with Yank policy. Might save a bit of his reputation amongst the gullible but not his wallet in face of legal action.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:12 - Jan 31 with 3091 viewsAguycalledJack

Looks as if Dan James deal is off
Login to get fewer ads

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:13 - Jan 31 with 3054 viewsmonmouth

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:12 - Jan 31 by AguycalledJack

Looks as if Dan James deal is off

Honestly, I've just had an op and if this is true I might just bust my stitches. Hurts like hell to laugh but I'll go for it.

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:15 - Jan 31 with 2997 viewsLeonWasGod

No announcements on any of the 3. Only on the good news story of moving Wilf on. I'd bet my missus on the clubs agreeing to embargo the announcements until after the ST early bird window has shut. We're fairly sure they're done or there abouts - there's a picture of Montero in WBA kit, holding up WBA kit. Video of James in Leeds. Fer is believable, reported done by some chump at SSN.

Bet you we wake up in the morning and all 3 will suddenly have been announced.

45 minutes left to early bird deadline. I haven't yet and am thinking of telling them to stuff it. But then that doesn't help the lads who are left.
Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:15 - Jan 31 with 2996 viewsmajorraglan

Can see Potter telling them he’s cheesed off, but I am not sure he’d walk. If he resigned, then he could potentially be in breach of contract which could see the club sue him for compensation, kind of similar but opposite to when a club sacks a manager and they invariably compensate him.
Unless he’s minted or there is another club lurking in the background and prepared to pay up in some kind of secret deal, walking is a huge risk for him to take.
Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:16 - Jan 31 with 2981 viewsJonTheJack

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:20 - Jan 31 with 2895 viewsOldjack

Pulled the plug and running scared after reading this forum

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:20 - Jan 31 with 2894 viewsLoyal

It's on twitter I'm told that certain people at Swansea have fckd over Leeds to keep James.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:20 - Jan 31 with 2893 viewsPorthcawlswan

What's the odds people are getting sacked in the morning 😂😂
Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:21 - Jan 31 with 2860 viewsSwans_16

Potter’s done this, i can guarantee it.
Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:24 - Jan 31 with 2808 viewsjack_lord

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:21 - Jan 31 by Swans_16

I hope so. His words in the press conference suggested he was might pissed off.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:58 - Jan 31 with 2471 viewsLeonWasGod

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:15 - Jan 31 by LeonWasGod

No announcements on any of the 3. Only on the good news story of moving Wilf on. I'd bet my missus on the clubs agreeing to embargo the announcements until after the ST early bird window has shut. We're fairly sure they're done or there abouts - there's a picture of Montero in WBA kit, holding up WBA kit. Video of James in Leeds. Fer is believable, reported done by some chump at SSN.

Bet you we wake up in the morning and all 3 will suddenly have been announced.

45 minutes left to early bird deadline. I haven't yet and am thinking of telling them to stuff it. But then that doesn't help the lads who are left.

Ok, who wants my missus? 😂

Still pissed off over Montero, but it's turning out a lot better than it could have been.
Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 00:00 - Feb 1 with 2424 viewsGeoffThom

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:21 - Jan 31 by Swans_16

My money is on this ,now everyone needs to back potter
Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 00:32 - Feb 1 with 2077 viewsKilkennyjack

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 00:00 - Feb 1 by GeoffThom

My money is on this ,now everyone needs to back potter

Potter the magic man again.

Not sure Dan will react positively though.

And old big nose still needs to go.

Beware of the Risen People

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 00:35 - Feb 1 with 2053 viewsChief

Either way this is no way to run a football club.

But the main thing at the moment is that both him and Fer are still Swansea players. Just hope they come back with a positive attitude.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 00:41 - Feb 1 with 2000 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 00:35 - Feb 1 by Chief

But the main thing at the moment is that both him and Fer are still Swansea players. Just hope they come back with a positive attitude.

Jenkins used to give people bad news by text because he didn’t have the courage to look them in the eye.

Now he doesn’t even text...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 00:41 - Feb 1 with 1998 viewsmonmouth

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 00:35 - Feb 1 by Chief

Potter will exert emotional intelligence on them. Look into my eyes....not around the eyes....

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 01:57 - Feb 1 with 1790 viewsDJack

I suspect that with Wilf gone and a shit ton of cash saved those at the club who monitor this board saw the strength of sentiment today and baulked at the idea of selling James.
Especially as, if reported correctly, the cash payment will first be 1 mill... but paid this summer and the rest over three fcking years after meeting conditions conditions.

Ultimately, both the old and new board have not changed it's the fear of the fan-base cutting of the cash to the club that has forced them to re-assess for now.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 05:10 - Feb 1 with 1594 viewsWhiterockin

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:20 - Jan 31 by Loyal

It's on twitter I'm told that certain people at Swansea have fckd over Leeds to keep James.

Couldn't have happend to a better club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024