Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans deadline day shambles 08:50 - Feb 1 with 1474 viewsSwansIndependent

Swans deadline day shambles 1st Feb 2019 08:49
So at least the good news is that Dan James and Leroy Fer are both here and ready to play tomorrow although what their mindset will be following the shambles that was the Swans deadline day is anybody's guess. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Swans deadline day shambles on 09:18 - Feb 1 with 1342 viewsCooperman

Absolutely no surprise that we moved Bony on and this would have been a decision based on his wages; I just hope that we’re not still paying a large chunk.

The Montero and Carrol don’t surprise me that much either as again it would have been driven by the need to reduce wages. I’d wager that Dyer, Routledge and Narsingh would have gone as well had we been able to find someone to take them off our hands.

The Fer move to Lille was probably down to cost cutting but I’d love to know how this fell through - was there intervention by someone?

The Dan James fiasco was the interesting one for me. I don’t envisage his wages to be that high so was the reason to sell driven by the £1.5m loan fee being touted? If so then that provides a very strong indication of our financial black hole.

The upshot as I see it - it’s going to get worse before it gets better in terms of player turnover. This places immense pressure on the ‘new’ scouting team and Potter.

Hold on tight folks, it’s gonna be a rough ride.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Swans deadline day shambles on 09:26 - Feb 1 with 1286 viewsJohnw102

How did HJ miss out on these two?

Falkirk have confirmed Scott Harrison and Robbie Mutch have both left the club on loan.
Harrison have joined National League North side Spennymoor Town, while Mutch has left for Highland League side Deveronvale.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Swans deadline day shambles on 10:00 - Feb 1 with 1127 viewsTenbySwan

Sky reporting this morning that Leeds didn't want to pay the loan fee until the summer and then any other money over as much as 3 years so Swansea pulled the plug on the deal
Swans deadline day shambles on 10:02 - Feb 1 with 1121 viewsHobo_Rodin

Swans deadline day shambles on 10:00 - Feb 1 by TenbySwan

Sky reporting this morning that Leeds didn't want to pay the loan fee until the summer and then any other money over as much as 3 years so Swansea pulled the plug on the deal

James’s agent, David Manasseh, told Telegraph Sport: “Swansea made no attempt to keep the player and at the first sign of money they couldn’t show him the door quickly enough. It is very disappointing but the player is philosophical about it.”
Swans deadline day shambles on 10:09 - Feb 1 with 1080 viewssammylee3

Swans deadline day shambles on 10:02 - Feb 1 by Hobo_Rodin

James’s agent, David Manasseh, told Telegraph Sport: “Swansea made no attempt to keep the player and at the first sign of money they couldn’t show him the door quickly enough. It is very disappointing but the player is philosophical about it.”

I have said it money times we are a selling club and the Vampires in charge will continue to suck us dry until there is nothing left I have not set foot in the club since last season and I have no intention of spending money at the club very sadly.
Swans deadline day shambles on 10:15 - Feb 1 with 1054 viewslibertyx

Its very sad to see what level this club is at now.
We are an absolute shambles. The club is cash starved and yet we are paying a so called DOF and CEO nearly 1.5 million pound a year and to keep them we are selling off our academy crown jewls.
Swans deadline day shambles on 10:18 - Feb 1 with 1029 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Swans deadline day shambles on 10:15 - Feb 1 by libertyx

We are an absolute shambles. The club is cash starved and yet we are paying a so called DOF and CEO nearly 1.5 million pound a year and to keep them we are selling off our academy crown jewls.

We can't expect much, we are own by a Hedge Fund, unbelievable.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Swans deadline day shambles on 11:05 - Feb 1 with 787 views1964white

Swans deadline day shambles on 10:15 - Feb 1 by libertyx

Your situation reminds me of what's has gone at Leeds for the last 15 years

Shame as Swansea played some lovely football in the prem & you were easily the best footballing side when you were promoted from the championship, I still remember you slaughtering us on one of my away trips to Wales

Sadly it's always the loyal fans who suffer from poor club management
Login to get fewer ads

Swans deadline day shambles on 11:42 - Feb 1 with 649 viewssammylee3

Swans deadline day shambles on 11:05 - Feb 1 by 1964white

Shame as Swansea played some lovely football in the prem & you were easily the best footballing side when you were promoted from the championship, I still remember you slaughtering us on one of my away trips to Wales

I'll say it again we need to boycott the club until we are put up for sale, when we climbed through divisions to the Prem we were not a selling club.

When will it stop, we will sell everything untill we are in the 3rd Division again.

Do not spend your money at the club until the Yanks and Jenkins are gone
Swans deadline day shambles on 11:44 - Feb 1 with 634 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

We are owned by an American Hedge Fund, our previous local owners took the filthy lucre, so it all and only comes down to money.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Swans deadline day shambles on 11:51 - Feb 1 with 596 viewsBadlands

Have you recovered from Ridsdale yet?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024