Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Narsingh 09:01 - Feb 1 with 3048 viewsLandore_Jack

The one player I expected to leave. What's the situation with him?

#backtojack

Narsingh on 09:26 - Feb 1 with 2986 viewsPrivate_Partz

I am sure there was not a lack of effort to get rid.
He stays and will probably get a few bench appearances now that Jeff is
out the door.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Narsingh on 09:26 - Feb 1 with 2986 viewsYossarian

He’s still UNEMPLOYABLE
He’s doing a Rodwell on is...hoping a club will come in for him. Another one with an ego totally out of proportion to his actual ability. I hope to Christ is contract is up in the summer and we never see him darken our doors again...we certainly won’t see him in a decent team.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Narsingh on 09:30 - Feb 1 with 2956 viewsPrivate_Partz

Narsingh on 09:26 - Feb 1 by Yossarian

He’s still UNEMPLOYABLE
He’s doing a Rodwell on is...hoping a club will come in for him. Another one with an ego totally out of proportion to his actual ability. I hope to Christ is contract is up in the summer and we never see him darken our doors again...we certainly won’t see him in a decent team.

He is sticking where the wages are.
Don't blame the player. I blame the clowns that signed him in the first place.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Narsingh on 12:03 - Feb 1 with 2757 viewsYossarian

Narsingh on 09:30 - Feb 1 by Private_Partz

He is sticking where the wages are.
Don't blame the player. I blame the clowns that signed him in the first place.

Agreed. I wonder if there’ll ever be a mea culpa from the Yanks and Jenkins as to why we are in this shite? Even the thickest fans realised that bringing back Ayew and Bony was not only desperate but doomed to fail....paying them ludicrous wages takes their incompetence to levels never experienced in this club...even worse than when we went down the drain after 82.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Narsingh on 13:04 - Feb 1 with 2602 viewsandrew

On loads of money, won’t gwt it anywhere else, seeing contract out.

That’s what is happening with him 100%.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Narsingh on 14:15 - Feb 1 with 2477 viewsLandore_Jack

Narsingh on 13:04 - Feb 1 by andrew

On loads of money, won’t gwt it anywhere else, seeing contract out.

That’s what is happening with him 100%.

How much is he earning? When does his contract expire?

#backtojack

Narsingh on 14:19 - Feb 1 with 2458 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Narsingh on 14:15 - Feb 1 by Landore_Jack

What can we get him to do for us instead of play?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Narsingh on 14:23 - Feb 1 with 2423 viewsThornburyswan

Narsingh on 14:15 - Feb 1 by Landore_Jack

No clue what he's on but contract expires in June so he'll be gone next window
Login to get fewer ads

Narsingh on 15:48 - Feb 1 with 2299 viewsjacktheripper

We can't find another club dull enough to pay him his 50k a week.
Narsingh on 16:18 - Feb 1 with 2216 viewsBadlands

Narsingh on 15:48 - Feb 1 by jacktheripper

We can't find another club dull enough to pay him his 50k a week.

"If I can be brutally honest, if I was convinced Luciano, or anybody, was going to help us and he was doing enough, then they would play," said Potter.

"I want to win football matches. I am not here just to pick young players. Ultimately, if they are convincing me every day that they are going to help us win, then they play."

Swansea's James out for up to two weeks
January signings not the answer - Fer
Narsingh has been overlooked for younger players such as Daniel James and Joel Asoro this season.

The Netherlands international had an offer to join Greek club AEK Athens - who are in the Champions League this season - in the summer transfer window, but decided to stay with Championship side Swansea.
His hopes of playing were not helped by a hamstring injury in October but, even when he has been fully fit, the former PSV Eindhoven player has not figured in Potter's plans.

Since joining from PSV in January 2017, Narsingh has failed to secure a regular place in the Swans team, starting only 13 matches in all competitions.

When Potter was appointed before the start of this season, the former Ostersunds manager wanted to rebuild Swansea's squad following their relegation from the Premier League.

"With the negativity that was here at the start you have to somehow change that dynamic and I just felt there was a need for new, young players just to freshen it up so there was something for supporters to get behind," Potter added.

"I could have played Luciano Narsingh, but then Daniel James would not have played, or maybe Connor Roberts, Bersant Celina and Barrie McKay would not have played as much as they have.

"And ultimately we had an imbalance on that right side which made it more difficult for Luciano, and there are considerations around the finances because we were not sure if he would be going in that first [transfer] window.

"So you are planning for him not to be there and two days before any given day he could be on his way, that was the nature of the timing.

"But, like I say, I have communicated with all the guys and it is nothing personal. They understand the situation, they have been really good around the group."

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Narsingh on 16:26 - Feb 1 with 2182 viewsjacktheripper

Narsingh on 16:18 - Feb 1 by Badlands

"If I can be brutally honest, if I was convinced Luciano, or anybody, was going to help us and he was doing enough, then they would play," said Potter.

"I want to win football matches. I am not here just to pick young players. Ultimately, if they are convincing me every day that they are going to help us win, then they play."

Swansea's James out for up to two weeks
January signings not the answer - Fer
Narsingh has been overlooked for younger players such as Daniel James and Joel Asoro this season.

The Netherlands international had an offer to join Greek club AEK Athens - who are in the Champions League this season - in the summer transfer window, but decided to stay with Championship side Swansea.
His hopes of playing were not helped by a hamstring injury in October but, even when he has been fully fit, the former PSV Eindhoven player has not figured in Potter's plans.

Since joining from PSV in January 2017, Narsingh has failed to secure a regular place in the Swans team, starting only 13 matches in all competitions.

When Potter was appointed before the start of this season, the former Ostersunds manager wanted to rebuild Swansea's squad following their relegation from the Premier League.

"With the negativity that was here at the start you have to somehow change that dynamic and I just felt there was a need for new, young players just to freshen it up so there was something for supporters to get behind," Potter added.

"I could have played Luciano Narsingh, but then Daniel James would not have played, or maybe Connor Roberts, Bersant Celina and Barrie McKay would not have played as much as they have.

"And ultimately we had an imbalance on that right side which made it more difficult for Luciano, and there are considerations around the finances because we were not sure if he would be going in that first [transfer] window.

"So you are planning for him not to be there and two days before any given day he could be on his way, that was the nature of the timing.

"But, like I say, I have communicated with all the guys and it is nothing personal. They understand the situation, they have been really good around the group."

It also seems Dyer and Routledge are both above him in the pecking order.
Narsingh on 18:53 - Feb 1 with 1962 viewsBadlands

Narsingh on 16:26 - Feb 1 by jacktheripper

In recent weeks Dyer and Routs have been above everyone in the pecking order.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Narsingh on 19:22 - Feb 1 with 1898 viewsmajorraglan

There was a post on here in the last few days that said if he played 2more games his previous club would be due £300k, not sure if that’s right or not, but £1.5m and £300k are probably the reasons the club want him off the books and not playing him could have been the way to achieve it. Now, it’s just a years worth of wages for essentially just training.
Narsingh on 19:27 - Feb 1 with 1883 viewsswan65split

Narsingh on 16:26 - Feb 1 by jacktheripper

Hess turned out to be another Crap waste of money signing thats got us in the hole the sellouts say we are in, the Clubs cat is above him in the pecking order.
Narsingh on 06:17 - Feb 2 with 1629 viewsBanosPerth

Narsingh on 19:27 - Feb 1 by swan65split

Hess turned out to be another Crap waste of money signing thats got us in the hole the sellouts say we are in, the Clubs cat is above him in the pecking order.

You mean the club's chook, surely ...
Narsingh on 07:33 - Feb 2 with 1592 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Narsingh on 12:03 - Feb 1 by Yossarian

Agreed. I wonder if there’ll ever be a mea culpa from the Yanks and Jenkins as to why we are in this shite? Even the thickest fans realised that bringing back Ayew and Bony was not only desperate but doomed to fail....paying them ludicrous wages takes their incompetence to levels never experienced in this club...even worse than when we went down the drain after 82.

Or certain posters on here.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024