Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James isn't Messi mind. 10:20 - Feb 1 with 861 viewsItchySphincter

Sub half the time. Just saying.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 10:27 - Feb 1 with 839 viewsmonmouth

This is the thing isn't it. It's gone crazy. At least Mo Barrow did a couple of eye catching things in the premier league, but at the moment I'd say James has actually demonstarted less actual concrete evidence than Mo!!

In the cold light of day, last night for me was about the loss of Montero.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 10:32 - Feb 1 with 811 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 10:27 - Feb 1 by monmouth

This is the thing isn't it. It's gone crazy. At least Mo Barrow did a couple of eye catching things in the premier league, but at the moment I'd say James has actually demonstarted less actual concrete evidence than Mo!!

Losing Montero on the terms agreed underlines our fears of what being owned by a Hedge Fund really means, it's all about and only about the money.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 10:35 - Feb 1 with 790 viewsdobjack2

For me it’s Levein doing a cr@p deal with the Leeds chairman for a promising youngster over the heads of the playing side.

The Trust board need to see the books.
Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 10:35 - Feb 1 with 784 viewsjasper_T

He was a starter up until his injury and Dyer and Routledge coming in and playing well. Then this Leeds stuff has been looming over Potter all last month.

He'll be a regular the rest of the season if he doesn't strop and can stay fit.
Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 10:40 - Feb 1 with 744 viewsLeonWasGod

True, but I think he's coming on leaps and bounds. Starting to have an end product now and scared every fullback he's faced sh*tless.

I'm looking forward to seeing how much more he can develop.
Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 10:40 - Feb 1 with 742 viewsjack247

If they are serious about building around youth, then he should be a big part of that, alongside the others who have had new contracts this season.

No he isn’t Messi, but Routs and Dyer aren’t long term options, McKay has a bit of class but needs to toughen up, Montero is available about 30% of the time and Narsingh will be gone in the summer.

I’m surprised people are saying they haven’t seen a lot from him. His composure (shooting/final ball) is clearly a weakness, but his all round game is excellent for me.
Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 11:00 - Feb 1 with 671 viewscmajack

Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 10:40 - Feb 1 by LeonWasGod

True, but I think he's coming on leaps and bounds. Starting to have an end product now and scared every fullback he's faced sh*tless.

This. He's a young lad making his way in the football world, certainly rather have him playing than routs or dyer .
Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 11:01 - Feb 1 with 670 viewssainthelens

This is where Potters man management skills are gonna be really tested. He'll need to get Dan back onside and firing cos wer gonna need him.
Login to get fewer ads

Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 11:04 - Feb 1 with 656 viewsyescomeon

And we're not Barcelona. Get the lad a big new contract sharpish.

Upthecity!

Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 11:06 - Feb 1 with 649 viewsmonmouth

Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 10:40 - Feb 1 by LeonWasGod

Oh yes I agree with that. If we can get his head back we should be offering a new contract, and telling him we were wrong to try and shovel him out the door. It's just the hype that this nonsense situation has caused that is out of all proportion.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 11:19 - Feb 1 with 620 views34dfgdf54

Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 10:35 - Feb 1 by jasper_T

He was a starter up until his injury and Dyer and Routledge coming in and playing well. Then this Leeds stuff has been looming over Potter all last month.

He'll be a regular the rest of the season if he doesn't strop and can stay fit.

If his showing on Tuesday was anything to go by he will be the first name on the teamsheet for the rest of the season.

He doesn't seem the type to cause a fuss and the players here seem to love him if social media is anything to go by. He has been treated badly though there's no denying that.
Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 11:23 - Feb 1 with 607 viewsSTID2017

Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 11:19 - Feb 1 by 34dfgdf54

If his showing on Tuesday was anything to go by he will be the first name on the teamsheet for the rest of the season.

He doesn't seem the type to cause a fuss and the players here seem to love him if social media is anything to go by. He has been treated badly though there's no denying that.

He should change his agent.
Maybe then he'd have got his move permanently at the beginning of January
Glad he is still with us anyway

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 11:24 - Feb 1 with 603 viewsThornburyswan

Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 11:04 - Feb 1 by yescomeon

And we're not Barcelona. Get the lad a big new contract sharpish.

Totally agree with you but got to say if I was DJ I'd be signing nothing until I see what happens over the next 4 months, might delay a wages rise but way too many doubts around our plan (if we have one) to commit.
Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 11:50 - Feb 1 with 559 viewsjasper_T

Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 11:24 - Feb 1 by Thornburyswan

Totally agree with you but got to say if I was DJ I'd be signing nothing until I see what happens over the next 4 months, might delay a wages rise but way too many doubts around our plan (if we have one) to commit.

I'd be signing the first thing put in front of me, knowing that the club will still be very open to selling at any near-reasonable price. 18 months on his current deal and he almost left on a £750k up front deal, a new contract isn't going to be a commitment at all.

Get paid. Get fans on side. If a big club comes in next window get gone. Brooks, Mepham, Matondo all had top division clubs paying over £10m for them, Leeds for peanuts won't be DJ's only offer.
Dan James isn't Messi mind. (n/t) on 11:53 - Feb 1 with 540 viewsswan65split

Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 10:35 - Feb 1 by dobjack2

For me it’s Levein doing a cr@p deal with the Leeds chairman for a promising youngster over the heads of the playing side.

The Trust board need to see the books.

Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 12:01 - Feb 1 with 511 viewsOldjack

Jeff was a game changer and a very big loss to us,Dan is a starlet and with the right guidance i.e. Potter, has the potential to become a very good Prem player ,What pissed me off there was no need to sell and should have been given a new contract ages ago

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 12:02 - Feb 1 with 508 viewsBadlands

Dan James isn't Messi mind. on 10:32 - Feb 1 by JACKMANANDBOY

Losing Montero on the terms agreed underlines our fears of what being owned by a Hedge Fund really means, it's all about and only about the money.

He has been unfit for nearly 80 weeks in the last 3 seasons.
Devastating when fit and up for it Montero has often given up the ghost after a bump off a defender.
(Compare that with James who gets bounced around like a rubber ball and just gets up and carries on.)
I wanted Jeff and Wolf to stay and be brilliant, pay for their wages (in part) by winning points and pushing up the table ... but they can only do that if they are fit to play.

In every club that doesn't have a sugar Dady owner , it's all about the money.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024