Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I dont want to depress anyone even more but 15:55 - Feb 1 with 1304 viewsSgorioFruit

Had we beaten Birmingham on Tuesday evening, which we looked like we going to do until Naughton started to run backwards, we would only have to beat Bristol City tomorrow and we would be in the play off position. Providing Derby don't win tonight.
Plenty of ifs and buts.....just shows what fine margins those cock ups can cause us.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

I dont want to depress anyone even more but on 16:01 - Feb 1 with 1242 viewsjasper_T

What's depressing about that? We're right in the mix and our first team is pretty much intact after another window.

Only Jeff gone who we'll miss, and he's been playing twenty minutes once or twice a month this season. Team is finding form and a steady shape.
I dont want to depress anyone even more but on 16:08 - Feb 1 with 1174 viewsmonmouth

I dont want to depress anyone even more but on 16:01 - Feb 1 by jasper_T

What's depressing about that? We're right in the mix and our first team is pretty much intact after another window.

Only Jeff gone who we'll miss, and he's been playing twenty minutes once or twice a month this season. Team is finding form and a steady shape.

Indeed

Lets just hope Mo is ok.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I dont want to depress anyone even more but on 16:16 - Feb 1 with 1121 viewsicecoldjack

It goes one of two ways for me, either it galvanises the players and manager and they play their hearts out for each other and the fans or, which is the more likely, we will bumble along, win a few, lose a few but the players keep themselves in shape and look after themselves for a move away in the summer, no heros just professional.

I'd love it if our boys pulled off a miracle but at the same time a return to the premier league will mean the leeches get fatter .
I dont want to depress anyone even more but on 08:18 - Feb 2 with 665 viewsItchySphincter

I dont want to depress anyone even more but on 16:01 - Feb 1 by jasper_T

In his 20 mins he set up two goals to gain us a point. Massive loss.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024