Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pearlman-Jenkins 20:28 - Feb 1 with 2033 viewsQJumpingJack

Who has more power at the club? Who of the two are now involved in transfer negotiations.
Who can fire who? Can Pearlman fire Jenkins?

If Jenkins blocked the James deal perhaps he has more power than we think.
This whole sad story has a whiff of Doug Sharpe coming back to the club when he realised Thompson and Cullis were up to no good in early 1996.
Pearlman-Jenkins on 21:05 - Feb 1 with 1949 viewsthornabyswan

Jenkins last night Pearlman from now on is my guess.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Pearlman-Jenkins on 21:11 - Feb 1 with 1931 viewsQJumpingJack

Pearlman-Jenkins on 21:05 - Feb 1 by thornabyswan

Jenkins last night Pearlman from now on is my guess.

It would be interesting to know how Jenkins scuppered the transfers if Levien/Pearlman have sign off.
What yesterday proves is that there is no transfer strategy at the club.

I thought the owners announced that Potter would be involved in all transfer dealings (last Summer when he joined) but listening to the press conference yesterday that does not seem the case.
Pearlman-Jenkins on 22:30 - Feb 1 with 1842 viewsJackofdreambeach

Greed is a fat demon with a small mouth and whatever you feed it is never enough.

Kaplan Levein out!

Any conscience, empathy or humanity in the twenty faceless 'investors' behind these shallow owners?
Pearlman-Jenkins on 22:32 - Feb 1 with 1825 viewsswan65split

Theyll have HJ selling Twin Town Hot dogs on Match Days soon enough,,,,,his Kingdom and Majority of followers have gone
Pearlman-Jenkins on 22:36 - Feb 1 with 1806 viewsJonathans_coat

Pearlman-Jenkins on 21:11 - Feb 1 by QJumpingJack

It would be interesting to know how Jenkins scuppered the transfers if Levien/Pearlman have sign off.
What yesterday proves is that there is no transfer strategy at the club.

I thought the owners announced that Potter would be involved in all transfer dealings (last Summer when he joined) but listening to the press conference yesterday that does not seem the case.

It is quite amazing that our managers seem to have nearly zero say in our transfer dealings.

This is not the normal way clubs operate, and certainly not the way we operated on our rise up the leagues and our Premier league zenith.

It seems to have started when Laudrup left, or to be exact the power struggle between Tutumlu and Huw.

Since then we have been almost exclusively disastrous in the transfer market.
Pearlman-Jenkins on 22:36 - Feb 1 with 1805 viewsLandore_Jack

None of the directors have taken a pay cut. Yet all we hear is how much money the club needs to save. What a farce!

#backtojack

Pearlman-Jenkins on 22:45 - Feb 1 with 1772 viewsPrivate_Partz

Pearlman-Jenkins on 22:36 - Feb 1 by Jonathans_coat

It is quite amazing that our managers seem to have nearly zero say in our transfer dealings.

This is not the normal way clubs operate, and certainly not the way we operated on our rise up the leagues and our Premier league zenith.

It seems to have started when Laudrup left, or to be exact the power struggle between Tutumlu and Huw.

Since then we have been almost exclusively disastrous in the transfer market.

Yep. Exactly as I see it.
Along with selling the club to a Hedge Fund without due diligence, this is one of the main reasons for our avoidable decline.
In short, Ego, incompetence and skullduggery.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Pearlman-Jenkins on 23:15 - Feb 1 with 1708 viewsYossarian

Pearlman-Jenkins on 22:45 - Feb 1 by Private_Partz

Yep. Exactly as I see it.
Along with selling the club to a Hedge Fund without due diligence, this is one of the main reasons for our avoidable decline.
In short, Ego, incompetence and skullduggery.

Agreed. Jenkins was out of his depth when we hit the big time..and the decision to ditch Laudrup ( which I supported at the time) in hindsight seems to have been the turning point. Despite Monk’s first season, the general trend was downwards in terms of playing style and the transfer policy was ultimately responsible for our inexorable decline. There has been absolutely no due diligence in terms of the character assessments of the players coming in, which is in marked contrast to the days under Laudrup when even Ferguson was heard to ask aloud how Utd had missed Michu.
The decision to sell to the Hedgefund (after the Trust had vetoed one particularly toxic proposal) and the patent nonsense that the new proposed owners would take us to the next level because of their commitment to invest should have been identified as bollux to even the thickest moron on the Board. So, it is reasonable to suggest that a combination of patent unsuitability to be Chairman of a Premier League club and combined blind greed by the Board has led us to the current state of affairs where we are AGAIN literally hostage to the whims of a foreign investor. The fact that this time they’re in a slightly different league to the hapless Tony Petty means that the sellouts have, in my view, committed an even greater sin against the football public of this city and SCFC. They deserve the perennial contempt of us all for destroying their own dream....and ours.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Login to get fewer ads

Pearlman-Jenkins on 23:28 - Feb 1 with 1672 viewsAl_Bundy

Pearlman-Jenkins on 23:15 - Feb 1 by Yossarian

Agreed. Jenkins was out of his depth when we hit the big time..and the decision to ditch Laudrup ( which I supported at the time) in hindsight seems to have been the turning point. Despite Monk’s first season, the general trend was downwards in terms of playing style and the transfer policy was ultimately responsible for our inexorable decline. There has been absolutely no due diligence in terms of the character assessments of the players coming in, which is in marked contrast to the days under Laudrup when even Ferguson was heard to ask aloud how Utd had missed Michu.
The decision to sell to the Hedgefund (after the Trust had vetoed one particularly toxic proposal) and the patent nonsense that the new proposed owners would take us to the next level because of their commitment to invest should have been identified as bollux to even the thickest moron on the Board. So, it is reasonable to suggest that a combination of patent unsuitability to be Chairman of a Premier League club and combined blind greed by the Board has led us to the current state of affairs where we are AGAIN literally hostage to the whims of a foreign investor. The fact that this time they’re in a slightly different league to the hapless Tony Petty means that the sellouts have, in my view, committed an even greater sin against the football public of this city and SCFC. They deserve the perennial contempt of us all for destroying their own dream....and ours.

HJ is reading through your post with due diligence as he counts his millions.
Pearlman-Jenkins on 23:37 - Feb 1 with 1648 viewsYossarian

Pearlman-Jenkins on 23:28 - Feb 1 by Al_Bundy

HJ is reading through your post with due diligence as he counts his millions.

My point exactly. The only thing to shift these Yanks if they don’t want to sell is a catastrophic outing at the High Court. Other than that...they will sell when they’re good and ready...probably when they’ve sucked the life blood out of the club and we are at the foot of the Championship or in League One. They are a hostile presence with malevolent motives in my opinion. Everything points to that. For that, we have the sellouts to blame. We are fcuked.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Pearlman-Jenkins on 23:39 - Feb 1 with 1643 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Pearlman-Jenkins on 23:37 - Feb 1 by Yossarian

My point exactly. The only thing to shift these Yanks if they don’t want to sell is a catastrophic outing at the High Court. Other than that...they will sell when they’re good and ready...probably when they’ve sucked the life blood out of the club and we are at the foot of the Championship or in League One. They are a hostile presence with malevolent motives in my opinion. Everything points to that. For that, we have the sellouts to blame. We are fcuked.

Getting the timing right on court action will be important.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Pearlman-Jenkins on 23:41 - Feb 1 with 1635 viewsswan65split

yep
Pearlman-Jenkins on 06:56 - Feb 2 with 1494 viewspencoedjack

That mate is a top post.
Pearlman-Jenkins on 08:20 - Feb 2 with 1444 viewswaynekerr55

The sell outs and their cronies are noticeable by their absence on here since our relegation.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Pearlman-Jenkins on 10:43 - Feb 2 with 1317 viewsYossarian

Pearlman-Jenkins on 08:20 - Feb 2 by waynekerr55

The sell outs and their cronies are noticeable by their absence on here since our relegation.

Yes, I just don’t think anyone could justify the whole saga of Dan James. The character and intentions of the Yanks have been exposed to even the most loyal defenders of the regime. They, and the sellouts have treated the fans with contempt. The whole situation at the club has become a bizarre satire.

Pearlman-Jenkins on 11:10 - Feb 2 with 1284 viewsThornburyswan

Pearlman clearly but Huw knows how to switch the fax off ;-)
Pearlman-Jenkins on 17:28 - Feb 2 with 1119 viewsheadcleaner

Jenkins is a snake the only decent thing he can do is walk away asap and never ever return or speak of SCAFC ever again. Pearlman is just a big ego and a lung full of hot air he will be back in the good ol US of A soon enough.
Pearlman-Jenkins on 17:45 - Feb 2 with 1075 viewsswan65split

No matter what anyone says..ask HJ if money buys Happiness.......
Pearlman-Jenkins on 17:51 - Feb 2 with 1042 viewsLeonWasGod

Pearlman-Jenkins on 17:28 - Feb 2 by headcleaner

Jenkins is a snake the only decent thing he can do is walk away asap and never ever return or speak of SCAFC ever again. Pearlman is just a big ego and a lung full of hot air he will be back in the good ol US of A soon enough.

I know he and the sellouts were were disgustingly untrustworthy and immoral when they sold the club, and possibly criminal (and that should still be decided in court imo).

But the bigger issue here is the Americans. They don't know what they are doing and have no interest other than financial - last week showed that. They're a cancer to the club and need to go as soon as possible. We're only heading down under them.
Pearlman-Jenkins on 18:05 - Feb 2 with 1007 viewsswan65split

Pearlman-Jenkins on 17:51 - Feb 2 by LeonWasGod

I know he and the sellouts were were disgustingly untrustworthy and immoral when they sold the club, and possibly criminal (and that should still be decided in court imo).

But the bigger issue here is the Americans. They don't know what they are doing and have no interest other than financial - last week showed that. They're a cancer to the club and need to go as soon as possible. We're only heading down under them.

If the Club isnt sold, ......there will be no Club,.....they wont allow what happened this week happen again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024