Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trouble at Bristol 15:27 - Feb 2 with 37441 viewsjackharris

Lots of fans still being marched to the stadium. And trouble in the ground.

Bubble next year? Hope not!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Trouble at Bristol on 19:03 - Feb 2 with 4412 viewsLeonWasGod

Trouble at Bristol on 18:14 - Feb 2 by jacksfullaces

neither group did themselves any favours, lots of posturing, and not all young 'uns either.

pointless.

Pointless, pathetic and embarrassing
Trouble at Bristol on 19:04 - Feb 2 with 4392 viewsowainglyndwr

Trouble at Bristol on 18:41 - Feb 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Cardiff fans must be laughing seeing two poor Swansea and Bristol sides compete a league below whilst their respective fans clash in the stands, meanwhile they're heading towards 3 points in the Premier League.

Ph@k Cardiff
And the hedge funds
Get them out or we are out .
Trouble at Bristol on 19:06 - Feb 2 with 4371 viewsJack123

Trouble at Bristol on 19:00 - Feb 2 by STID2017

Observations like that show what we face in the battle to leave hooliganism behind.
I hate seeing Swansea fans involved, but I hate the type of moronic behaviour I witnessed today, no matter what club is involved.

From what I have seen the wurzels instigated it, Let's face it, when about 15 or 20 people are running towards you, what can you do? Do you rely on the stewards and police to protect you? Or protect yourself... Me personally I would go for the latter.

libera nos a malo

Trouble at Bristol on 19:11 - Feb 2 with 4311 viewsjacksfullaces

Cardiff fans must be laughing seeing two poor Swansea and Bristol sides compete a league below whilst their respective fans clash in the stands, meanwhile they're heading towards 3 points in the Premier League.

WTF has a Cardiff result got to do with anything?

what a vile, pointless post .. almost as pointless as the stuff on and off the pitch today.
Trouble at Bristol on 19:11 - Feb 2 with 4311 viewsicecoldjack

Trouble at Bristol on 19:00 - Feb 2 by STID2017

Observations like that show what we face in the battle to leave hooliganism behind.
I hate seeing Swansea fans involved, but I hate the type of moronic behaviour I witnessed today, no matter what club is involved.

It's never gonna change though, as long as you have football you will have rivalry, and with that will be people quite prepared to take it to the next stage.

Just gotta have the Police on their game, things are no where near how they used to be so let's be thankful for some kind of progress at least.
Trouble at Bristol on 19:13 - Feb 2 with 4289 viewsjacksfullaces

Trouble at Bristol on 19:06 - Feb 2 by Jack123

From what I have seen the wurzels instigated it, Let's face it, when about 15 or 20 people are running towards you, what can you do? Do you rely on the stewards and police to protect you? Or protect yourself... Me personally I would go for the latter.

they started it is the sort of playground analysis that pretty much underpins this stuff.

groups on both sides were up for it, saw some pretty sad actions on both sides.

none of which deserves all that much defending.
Trouble at Bristol on 19:15 - Feb 2 with 4274 viewsLeonWasGod

Trouble at Bristol on 19:11 - Feb 2 by jacksfullaces

WTF has a Cardiff result got to do with anything?

what a vile, pointless post .. almost as pointless as the stuff on and off the pitch today.

Check the poster, it’ll make sense then.
Trouble at Bristol on 19:16 - Feb 2 with 4265 viewsowainglyndwr

Trouble at Bristol on 19:06 - Feb 2 by Jack123

Theye tried to give it out down here but had iit rammed up them at home.
What do you do Gooders expect
Login to get fewer ads

Trouble at Bristol on 19:20 - Feb 2 with 4217 viewsJack123

Trouble at Bristol on 19:13 - Feb 2 by jacksfullaces

they started it is the sort of playground analysis that pretty much underpins this stuff.

groups on both sides were up for it, saw some pretty sad actions on both sides.

none of which deserves all that much defending.

"Play ground analysis," you cheeky twa* .. Like i said from what I have seen.

libera nos a malo

Trouble at Bristol on 19:20 - Feb 2 with 4210 viewsSTID2017

Trouble at Bristol on 19:16 - Feb 2 by owainglyndwr

Theye tried to give it out down here but had iit rammed up them at home.
What do you do Gooders expect

Well when it's a bubble game in future and the amount of tickets available are reduced due to segregation and on police advice, then apologists like you will be happy will you ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Trouble at Bristol on 19:20 - Feb 2 with 4211 viewsGlyn1

The Swans were attacking our end in the 2nd half. I was standing behind a 40 yr old who was encouraging his pair of approx 10 yr old sons to shout swear words at the Bristol crowd with gestures. One low point was near the end when we had chances in the penalty area but our 'fans' didn't turn their heads away from the Bristol crowd. If McBurnie had scored they wouldn't have seen it.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Trouble at Bristol on 19:24 - Feb 2 with 4163 viewsAndy1300

Trouble at Bristol on 18:26 - Feb 2 by 34dfgdf54

Apparently lots of trouble outside aswell after the game.

The police were directing us away from the ground and away from the home fans, some idiots decided to then cut through the park opposite the ground and chased Bristol fans, fans from both sides then joined in and all hell broke loose in the park with plenty of coppers chasing after them.

Pathetic, no need of it in this day and age.

[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 20:54]

Number 1 team in Wales

Trouble at Bristol on 19:27 - Feb 2 with 4130 viewsSirjohnalot

I follow the Swans to most of the games in the North West but don’t, in anyway understand why you’d want to get into a fight with someone just because they support another team. It completely baffles me. Likewise, giving the w@nker sign and verbally abusing the opposition.

Much rather have a pint before and after the game with opposing fans.

These idiots all need identitying and banning
Trouble at Bristol on 19:29 - Feb 2 with 4109 viewsSTID2017

Trouble at Bristol on 19:24 - Feb 2 by Andy1300

The police were directing us away from the ground and away from the home fans, some idiots decided to then cut through the park opposite the ground and chased Bristol fans, fans from both sides then joined in and all hell broke loose in the park with plenty of coppers chasing after them.

Pathetic, no need of it in this day and age.

[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 20:54]

I feared something like that might happen, and as I was driving and travelling on my own, that's why I decided to leave a bit early

Trouble at Bristol on 19:29 - Feb 2 with 4107 viewsowainglyndwr

Trouble at Bristol on 19:20 - Feb 2 by STID2017

Well when it's a bubble game in future and the amount of tickets available are reduced due to segregation and on police advice, then apologists like you will be happy will you ?

Don't worry about your bubble trip there will be hardly any fans in the next couple of years.
Unless the owners/ Hedge Fund disappeared. ..
Which they will not happen until they have drained every last penny.
Investors they are to strain the life out of Swansea City.
Trouble at Bristol on 19:32 - Feb 2 with 4087 viewsSTID2017

Trouble at Bristol on 19:27 - Feb 2 by Sirjohnalot

I follow the Swans to most of the games in the North West but don’t, in anyway understand why you’d want to get into a fight with someone just because they support another team. It completely baffles me. Likewise, giving the w@nker sign and verbally abusing the opposition.

Much rather have a pint before and after the game with opposing fans.

These idiots all need identitying and banning

Is the correct, sensible and grown up answer

Trouble at Bristol on 19:33 - Feb 2 with 4071 viewsSlugster664

Wtf are you on about? You really are a w@nker...treacherous cvnt! Who are you and where are you from pr1ck...all you do is feed this forum with negativity

STID

Trouble at Bristol on 19:56 - Feb 2 with 3945 viewsMrSwerve

Don’t let the media and ‘reports’ blow this out of proportion.

Apart from the scuffle in the lower left of the away stand, it was fine walking around amongst Bristol fans, had a few good chats with a couple, and got home fine without any issues.

Bellends find bellends, just like any match.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 23:54]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Trouble at Bristol on 19:59 - Feb 2 with 3914 viewsCooperman

I’m sure they probably are but you reminding everyone of the fact just makes you look a tw@.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Trouble at Bristol on 20:06 - Feb 2 with 3860 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Trouble at Bristol on 19:59 - Feb 2 by Cooperman

I’m sure they probably are but you reminding everyone of the fact just makes you look a tw@.

Seeing people celebrate the departure of Huw Jenkins, many of whom are the same people that accused me of having an 'agenda' or 'trolling' when I tried to convince others he was not to be trusted years ago means others look like a bigger tw*t than me this evening.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Trouble at Bristol on 20:18 - Feb 2 with 3790 viewspencoedjack

How was the stream in your Salford Bedsit today
Trouble at Bristol on 20:38 - Feb 2 with 3671 viewsbuilthjack

They seemed to get angry when they were told they couldn't read or write.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Trouble at Bristol on 20:51 - Feb 2 with 3593 viewsAndy1300

Trouble at Bristol on 17:20 - Feb 2 by LeonWasGod

Nothing to do with Brizzol then, much

The number of their fans that ran from the top rows of that stand dow to pitch level to aggravate the situation was out of order, not one steward there to stop them.

Very poor security on their behalf.

When their fans were jumping over the wall and hoarding on pitchside nobody was there to stop them, the stewards took far too long to react and that made it worse than it should have been.

Number 1 team in Wales

Trouble at Bristol on 20:53 - Feb 2 with 3572 viewsWxmJax

Did you ever sell your guitar ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Trouble at Bristol on 20:55 - Feb 2 with 3536 viewsJackfath

Pwopa nawty

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024