Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trouble at Bristol 15:27 - Feb 2 with 37501 viewsjackharris

Lots of fans still being marched to the stadium. And trouble in the ground.

Bubble next year? Hope not!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Trouble at Bristol on 11:10 - Feb 3 with 3703 viewsLoyal

Trouble at Bristol on 11:07 - Feb 3 by Jackfath

I portrayed the right hand side (as you were looking at the pitch) as described. I can't comment on the left hand side as it was too far for me to comment on.

Well, let that be a lesson to you.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Trouble at Bristol on 11:11 - Feb 3 with 3696 viewsbuilthjack

We had a nice KFC sat with some worzels having a good chat.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Trouble at Bristol on 11:12 - Feb 3 with 3692 viewsSTID2017

Trouble at Bristol on 11:04 - Feb 3 by 1983

Have day off FFS!

How is describing what happened in the park as "hilarious" a badge of honour ?
It was more like Benny Hill than football factory.

Burk!!
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 11:04]

When will people get it that groups of "supporters" fighting, however "hilarious" it may have looked has been the scourge of our game for far too long.
The police have much more important things to do than trying to stop the trouble, however funny you may have found it.
How much of our taxpayers money did it take to manage yesterday's game.
Glad you enjoyed, anyway

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Trouble at Bristol on 11:31 - Feb 3 with 3612 viewsOldjack

there was a hell of a snowball fight at the railway station ,disgusting
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 12:18]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Trouble at Bristol on 11:43 - Feb 3 with 3550 viewsJackfath

Trouble at Bristol on 11:10 - Feb 3 by Loyal

Well, let that be a lesson to you.

What lesson should I be learning in this instance?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Trouble at Bristol on 11:59 - Feb 3 with 3472 viewssainthelens

Millwall are in town next Sat, and anyone that thinks yesterday was unruly...it will look small compared to next week. You get to hear a lot of stuff, protesting against the board will not be the talking point next Sat night.
Trouble at Bristol on 12:02 - Feb 3 with 3459 viewsJBT95

I went by train but got off at Parsons Street, got the ground in plenty of time and had a drink in a nearby pub (no colours).

Went to the ground, no issues. No police or very minimal at Parsons Street as I can't recall seeing any.
Trouble at Bristol on 12:10 - Feb 3 with 3415 viewsjackharris

Trouble at Bristol on 11:59 - Feb 3 by sainthelens

Millwall are in town next Sat, and anyone that thinks yesterday was unruly...it will look small compared to next week. You get to hear a lot of stuff, protesting against the board will not be the talking point next Sat night.

The difference is South Wales Police will be in charge of policing the match next Saturday v Millwall and not the Mickey Mouse, Tin Pot Avon and Somerset Police and BTP.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Login to get fewer ads

Trouble at Bristol on 12:20 - Feb 3 with 3371 viewsOldjack

Trouble at Bristol on 12:02 - Feb 3 by JBT95

I went by train but got off at Parsons Street, got the ground in plenty of time and had a drink in a nearby pub (no colours).

Went to the ground, no issues. No police or very minimal at Parsons Street as I can't recall seeing any.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Trouble at Bristol on 12:30 - Feb 3 with 3316 viewsEbo

Trouble at Bristol on 10:59 - Feb 3 by Loyal

One of their fans suffered a broken jaw, it's on YouTube, that's sadly a bit more than you portray. Mind you he shouldn't have been where he was when he was hit.

If people want to fight they will.
If people don't want to fight they won't.

A lot of frustration it seems at this game and if I was the board I would take heed and grip this situation quickly.

Post a link then. Oh hang on it probably doesn't exist,

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Trouble at Bristol on 12:33 - Feb 3 with 3300 viewsowainglyndwr

One Werzel posted on YouTube apparently Bristol and police chasing Swans fans in Ashton park.
Laughing and taking the Mick, until they realised that Swans fan are around them.
His contribution comes to a end
Trouble at Bristol on 12:43 - Feb 3 with 3254 viewsPrivate_Partz

Trouble at Bristol on 12:10 - Feb 3 by jackharris

The difference is South Wales Police will be in charge of policing the match next Saturday v Millwall and not the Mickey Mouse, Tin Pot Avon and Somerset Police and BTP.

Just seen a video from the park alongside Jack.
Police charging around on horseback amongst the supporters like headless chickens with no signs of segregation whatsoever.

Reminded me of the after match scenes at Bristol Rovers when I was there.
I am sure they love the excitement of a bit of high speed horse riding (something to do) so they create the situation by ineptitude.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Trouble at Bristol on 13:28 - Feb 3 with 3118 viewsjackharris

The standard of policing yesterday needs to take a good looking at this situation seems very shambolic and a recipe for disaster...

Trouble at Bristol on 13:32 - Feb 3 with 3094 viewsKrisP

Trouble at Bristol on 12:43 - Feb 3 by Private_Partz

Just seen a video from the park alongside Jack.
Police charging around on horseback amongst the supporters like headless chickens with no signs of segregation whatsoever.

Reminded me of the after match scenes at Bristol Rovers when I was there.
I am sure they love the excitement of a bit of high speed horse riding (something to do) so they create the situation by ineptitude.

There was no segregation through the park as that was after our fans rushed the (admittedly fairly weak) police line channelling them a different way.
Trouble at Bristol on 13:41 - Feb 3 with 3045 viewsJBT95

Trouble at Bristol on 12:20 - Feb 3 by Oldjack

If that's post match I literally came down the steps and the train was in the platform.
Trouble at Bristol on 14:10 - Feb 3 with 2942 viewsAndy1300

Trouble at Bristol on 09:51 - Feb 3 by Treorchyjack

A police dog injured.... but they fail to state the fact that the dog got attacked by another police dog!

The copper lost control of his dog when he jumped over the wall and the dog ran off, took a while to catch him too

Number 1 team in Wales

Trouble at Bristol on 14:16 - Feb 3 with 2913 viewsAndy1300

Trouble at Bristol on 11:07 - Feb 3 by Jackfath

I portrayed the right hand side (as you were looking at the pitch) as described. I can't comment on the left hand side as it was too far for me to comment on.

Banter on the right and idiots on the left

Number 1 team in Wales

Trouble at Bristol on 14:34 - Feb 3 with 2854 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Trouble at Bristol on 14:16 - Feb 3 by Andy1300

Banter on the right and idiots on the left

Stuck in the middle with you.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Trouble at Bristol on 14:40 - Feb 3 with 2825 viewsdonnybackspin

Yes, were a group of 4 walking outside the ground to order a taxi when we were set upon a group of Bristol fans.
My mate got head butted and we had no option to defend ourselves.

We are in our 40's and 50's and were not looking for trouble.

Bristol is the worst and roughest away match I have ever been to.
Trouble at Bristol on 14:55 - Feb 3 with 2751 views34dfgdf54

Trouble at Bristol on 14:40 - Feb 3 by donnybackspin

Yes, were a group of 4 walking outside the ground to order a taxi when we were set upon a group of Bristol fans.

Don’t have to justify yourself on here over that mate, if someone come up to me in the steeet and chucked the head on me they’d be getting a slap back whether it be a football match or anything else.

I didn’t go yesterday but from what I heard off people who went, those Bristol fans looking for trouble came off second best in a big way and I’m not one to justify football violence in anyway, never actually been involved in any scrapes watching the Swans or witnessed much to be honest.
Trouble at Bristol on 15:19 - Feb 3 with 2640 viewssainthelens

Trouble at Bristol on 14:55 - Feb 3 by 34dfgdf54

Don’t have to justify yourself on here over that mate, if someone come up to me in the steeet and chucked the head on me they’d be getting a slap back whether it be a football match or anything else.

I didn’t go yesterday but from what I heard off people who went, those Bristol fans looking for trouble came off second best in a big way and I’m not one to justify football violence in anyway, never actually been involved in any scrapes watching the Swans or witnessed much to be honest.

Believe me Risca, the Brizzles I saw that were looking for it, found it and came off second best.
Trouble at Bristol on 15:20 - Feb 3 with 2631 viewsWAFU

Trouble at Bristol on 15:19 - Feb 3 by sainthelens

Believe me Risca, the Brizzles I saw that were looking for it, found it and came off second best.

They won 2-0 m8. That’s not second best u plank.
Trouble at Bristol on 15:21 - Feb 3 with 2613 viewssainthelens

Trouble at Bristol on 15:20 - Feb 3 by WAFU

They won 2-0 m8. That’s not second best u plank.

Just how fckn thick are you pal? Your point being?
Trouble at Bristol on 15:31 - Feb 3 with 2533 viewsBluebird

Trouble at Bristol on 14:40 - Feb 3 by donnybackspin

Last time i went i had just got out of the ground when three bristol walked up to me arms waving giving it the cmon sheepshagger.
I told them have two kids here leave it out but one threw a punch that missed and i threw him to the floor he got up and ran to a copper saying i'd assaulted him.
Nothing came of it but never been back it's not worth the hassle with them worzels or their old bill..
Trouble at Bristol on 17:28 - Feb 3 with 2235 viewsowainglyndwr

Statement now on BBC, Bristol City and Sky Sports sites.
25 Swans Fans thrown out of the ground, fan from Swans hit someone from Wales in the Park and was arrested.
Surely they must be look at the Bristol fans on the pitch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024