Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking point? 17:20 - Feb 2 with 2189 viewsadamswan

At the Bristol game today and the general performance was depressing to watch. After the shambles on Thursday ,I want to know, A) despite our recent run, is this the straw that breaks the preverbial? And B) how do we galvanise the fans to force genuine change at the highest level?
Breaking point? on 17:42 - Feb 2 with 2029 viewsswan65split

I wouldnt be a bit surprised if theres plans afoot.

Nice demo outside the ground to start maybe
Breaking point? on 18:14 - Feb 2 with 1853 viewsjack247

They’ll have been working on an exit strategy for ages. They want out even more than we want them out.

They have to find a buyer at a price that placates their investors first though.
Breaking point? on 18:46 - Feb 2 with 1721 viewsswan65split

Breaking point? on 18:14 - Feb 2 by jack247

They’ll have been working on an exit strategy for ages. They want out even more than we want them out.

They have to find a buyer at a price that placates their investors first though.

I wonder if these sell sell sell, is a plan to force a buyer too come in.
Breaking point? on 18:50 - Feb 2 with 1700 viewsjack247

Breaking point? on 18:46 - Feb 2 by swan65split

It’s going to make the books look better. Don’t think it would entice me to buy though. There should be a realist balance between tightening up and not pillaging the squad.
Breaking point? on 18:53 - Feb 2 with 1668 viewsmonmouth

Breaking point? on 18:46 - Feb 2 by swan65split

Sorry mate, but that makes zero sense. How the do you force a buyer and who do you think would buy us anyway? Only a shyster and genuine asset stripper would be interested. Selling assets certainly won't make us more attractive to anyone.

We are back where Jenkins and co said we'd never be. Totally in play and subject to whatever buffeting comes our way. Another broken promise. Of course. I hope there is karma on those f*ckers and I get to see it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Breaking point? on 18:58 - Feb 2 with 1621 viewsadamswan

Breaking point? on 18:53 - Feb 2 by monmouth

Sorry mate, but that makes zero sense. How the do you force a buyer and who do you think would buy us anyway? Only a shyster and genuine asset stripper would be interested. Selling assets certainly won't make us more attractive to anyone.

We are back where Jenkins and co said we'd never be. Totally in play and subject to whatever buffeting comes our way. Another broken promise. Of course. I hope there is karma on those f*ckers and I get to see it.

Precisely this is my worry- what is the endgame here, who comes in and with what motive? There is no one “local” at this level we are currently sitting, and we are not atttactice enough for a wealthy investor m. Bleak vs bleak as far is I can see. Hypocritical of me as I want change, but I’m wondering if I’m dreaming of an impossible outcome
Breaking point? on 19:17 - Feb 2 with 1531 viewsicecoldjack

Yes we are yet didn't we all know this 2 yrs ago ? Sell to yank hedge funders will mean nothing else, their plan to buy tart us up and flip was always going to be a gamble and therefore there is no way they didn't cover their down side when taking over.

So here we are, the down side being covered and the teams momentum being gutted and the managers plans being stunted .
Breaking point? on 19:23 - Feb 2 with 1485 viewsswan65split

It was made with a bit of tongue in cheek, yep weve been done over good and proper, and its ot finished yet.
Login to get fewer ads

Breaking point? on 19:33 - Feb 2 with 1437 viewsicecoldjack

Yes we are yet didn't we all know this 2 yrs ago ? Sell to yank hedge funders will mean nothing else, their plan to buy tart us up and flip was always going to be a gamble and therefore there is no way they didn't cover their down side when taking over.

So here we are, the down side being covered and the teams momentum being gutted and the managers plans being stunted .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024