Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disenchanted At The Moment 19:14 - Feb 2 with 2146 viewsSTID2017

This week illustrated all things bad about our club at the moment.
Of course there was all the shenanigans with the transfer window.
Then the trouble breaking out at Bristol, which will bring all sorts of questions about how future fixtures will be handled.
Then to top all that, a fairly inept performance against a Bristol City side who weren't really all that.
I could sense there would be trouble after the game, so I left just after the second goal - the first time I have ever done that.
Overall a depressing afternoon

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Disenchanted At The Moment on 19:18 - Feb 2 with 2124 viewsSmellyplumz

Brexit innit

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Disenchanted At The Moment on 19:23 - Feb 2 with 2082 viewskarnataka

Disenchanted At The Moment on 19:18 - Feb 2 by Smellyplumz

Brexit innit

We all left at the final whistle and walked the full length of the stadium to get back to our cars. Didn't see or hear any trouble so no idea where it was.
Disenchanted At The Moment on 19:36 - Feb 2 with 2049 viewsSTID2017

Disenchanted At The Moment on 19:23 - Feb 2 by karnataka

We all left at the final whistle and walked the full length of the stadium to get back to our cars. Didn't see or hear any trouble so no idea where it was.

Going to Leeds on the13th - should be interesting

Disenchanted At The Moment on 21:11 - Feb 2 with 1957 viewsswan65split

open a bottle, regain and get ready for the fight ahead.
Disenchanted At The Moment on 21:15 - Feb 2 with 1927 viewsAndy1300

Disenchanted At The Moment on 19:23 - Feb 2 by karnataka

In the park as you came out of the ground, where the police cordon was

Number 1 team in Wales

Disenchanted At The Moment on 22:17 - Feb 2 with 1845 viewsAndy1300

Considering cancelling ST's for a refund, read this

3. Can I cancel my Season Ticket?
Swansea City AFC does not generally offer refunds on season ticket purchases. However, if you wish to be considered for a refund prior to the start of the 2019/20 season you must send a request in writing to Customer Services, Swansea City AFC, Liberty Stadium, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2FA or e-mail support@swanseacity.com and each request will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Please note that season tickets cannot be cancelled after the 2019/20 season has commenced.

Number 1 team in Wales

Disenchanted At The Moment on 22:28 - Feb 2 with 1801 viewsjackrabbit

The OP is very true. Depressing to see the army of yellow-jackets arrayed in front of the away end expecting trouble. I thought we’d left all that nonsense behind after 7years at the top level. One of the worst features of football is the prevalence of brain-dead numpties in the crowd. Every club has them ..worse luck. Great argument for the selective application of euthanasia.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 22:30]
Disenchanted At The Moment on 22:30 - Feb 2 with 1783 viewsPrivate_Partz

Disenchanted At The Moment on 22:17 - Feb 2 by Andy1300

Swansea City AFC does not generally offer refunds on season ticket purchases. However, if you wish to be considered for a refund prior to the start of the 2019/20 season you must send a request in writing to Customer Services, Swansea City AFC, Liberty Stadium, Landore, Swansea, SA1 2FA or e-mail support@swanseacity.com and each request will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Please note that season tickets cannot be cancelled after the 2019/20 season has commenced.

Sounds like you need a good reason to be considered.
Saying you wouldn't pi$$ on the Yanks if they were on fire might not get the result you want ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Disenchanted At The Moment on 12:05 - Feb 3 with 1616 viewsAndy1300

Disenchanted At The Moment on 22:30 - Feb 2 by Private_Partz

Sounds like you need a good reason to be considered.
Saying you wouldn't pi$$ on the Yanks if they were on fire might not get the result you want ;-)

Here is their reply

Thank you for your e-mail to Swansea City AFC

We’re sorry to learn of your discontent and frustration although must advise that refunds are only issued in extenuating circumstances which prevent the individual from attending fixtures, such as bereavement or illness, often terminal.

The circumstances outlined in your e-mail below do not amount to extenuating circumstances and therefore, you would not be eligible for a refund.

Thank you for taking the time to enquire. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Number 1 team in Wales

Disenchanted At The Moment on 12:00 - Feb 4 with 1416 viewsSTID2017

Disenchanted At The Moment on 12:05 - Feb 3 by Andy1300

Here is their reply

Thank you for your e-mail to Swansea City AFC

We’re sorry to learn of your discontent and frustration although must advise that refunds are only issued in extenuating circumstances which prevent the individual from attending fixtures, such as bereavement or illness, often terminal.

The circumstances outlined in your e-mail below do not amount to extenuating circumstances and therefore, you would not be eligible for a refund.

Thank you for taking the time to enquire. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know.

If I didn't know better I would believe that to be true

Disenchanted At The Moment on 12:07 - Feb 4 with 1381 viewsswan65split

Check T@C .
Disenchanted At The Moment on 12:10 - Feb 4 with 1364 viewsSTID2017

Disenchanted At The Moment on 12:07 - Feb 4 by swan65split

Check T@C .

I did, but surely they wouldn't write a reply in such a crass way ?

Disenchanted At The Moment on 12:11 - Feb 4 with 1354 viewsswan65split

Disenchanted At The Moment on 12:10 - Feb 4 by STID2017

I did, but surely they wouldn't write a reply in such a crass way ?

I think its fairly standard these days.
Disenchanted At The Moment on 12:15 - Feb 4 with 1340 viewsSTID2017

Disenchanted At The Moment on 12:11 - Feb 4 by swan65split

I think its fairly standard these days.

Oh my God.
So am I right in guessing if someone matched those circumstances they'd have to provide proof ?

Disenchanted At The Moment on 12:42 - Feb 4 with 1256 viewsLibbyBatty

But why oh why have people renewed before the January Transfer deadline - did we really expect anything else from these owners
Disenchanted At The Moment on 12:55 - Feb 4 with 1206 viewsSTID2017

Disenchanted At The Moment on 12:42 - Feb 4 by LibbyBatty

But why oh why have people renewed before the January Transfer deadline - did we really expect anything else from these owners

Many of us will support the team whatever.
I said I was disenchanted, not that I was giving my ST up

Disenchanted At The Moment on 12:55 - Feb 4 with 1205 viewsOldjack

Disenchanted At The Moment on 22:17 - Feb 2 by Andy1300

I was definitely going to cancel mine until I found out Dan and Fer were staying .Still pissed off no one came in though ,I'm expecting another fire sale come August though

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Disenchanted At The Moment on 12:58 - Feb 4 with 1189 viewsOldjack

Disenchanted At The Moment on 12:55 - Feb 4 by STID2017

Many of us will support the team whatever.
I said I was disenchanted, not that I was giving my ST up

that's called blind love ,I've had a gutsful of that shyte

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Disenchanted At The Moment on 14:14 - Feb 4 with 1050 viewssdh1412

Disenchanted At The Moment on 12:55 - Feb 4 by Oldjack

I was definitely going to cancel mine until I found out Dan and Fer were staying .Still pissed off no one came in though ,I'm expecting another fire sale come August though

Except they won't be here come August so where is your logic ? I didnt renew as it is obvious any reasonable offers for James, Mcburnie,Roberts etc in the summer will mean that they will be sold before next season starts.
I will pick my games next year and review the season ticket situation in 12 months time.
Disenchanted At The Moment on 14:18 - Feb 4 with 1043 viewsOldjack

Disenchanted At The Moment on 14:14 - Feb 4 by sdh1412

Except they won't be here come August so where is your logic ? I didnt renew as it is obvious any reasonable offers for James, Mcburnie,Roberts etc in the summer will mean that they will be sold before next season starts.
I will pick my games next year and review the season ticket situation in 12 months time.

we shall see, and i'll still have time to cancel it hopefully

Disenchanted At The Moment on 20:05 - Feb 4 with 909 viewsAndy1300

Disenchanted At The Moment on 12:00 - Feb 4 by STID2017

If I didn't know better I would believe that to be true

So I replied with the following -

Many thanks for your reply.

In that case, I will have no option than to seek legal advice, you have not provided a service or goods as yet, you have my money and I have nothing in return.

The club is effectively sticking 2 fingers up to us fans who pay hard earned cash by getting rid of players and not replacing them.

Their reply -

#thank you for your email.

I have forwarded this onto the relevant person.

Regards

Denise

Number 1 team in Wales

Disenchanted At The Moment on 12:50 - Feb 5 with 738 viewsSTID2017

Disenchanted At The Moment on 20:05 - Feb 4 by Andy1300

So I replied with the following -

Many thanks for your reply.

In that case, I will have no option than to seek legal advice, you have not provided a service or goods as yet, you have my money and I have nothing in return.

The club is effectively sticking 2 fingers up to us fans who pay hard earned cash by getting rid of players and not replacing them.

Their reply -

#thank you for your email.

I have forwarded this onto the relevant person.

Regards

Denise

Unbelievable.
Not what you are saying Andy, just the club's stance and the way they treat "customers"

Disenchanted At The Moment on 18:49 - Feb 5 with 595 viewsAndy1300

Disenchanted At The Moment on 12:50 - Feb 5 by STID2017

Unbelievable.
Not what you are saying Andy, just the club's stance and the way they treat "customers"

Don't get me wrong, I am not looking to cancel my ST, I was playing devils advocate with the emails.

I just hope to get some clarity for those that may be in the position in the first email.

Number 1 team in Wales

Disenchanted At The Moment on 19:00 - Feb 5 with 572 viewsLoyal

Don't give a fck about trouble at our games, the more the better, this will only become an issue if we suffer two more relegations. All focus on us good and bad is now required. It's only concerning if we end up where we were in 2001 or so. This isn't an issue it's just something swans fans need to deal with and quickly. Yes to everything. Marches for no reason, banners, interruptions, stopping matches, taking risks and fronting anyone who wants to use any protest for their own ego purposes or tries to disrupt any protests. No more talking or any dialogue with these cnts especially.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024