Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When is it time for legal action by the trust. 19:22 - Feb 2 with 4281 viewsSwanseaman

There must be laws being broken, keeping a 21% shareholder of a company out of any decision making, and withholding all financial information from them.

The Americans are becoming more and more blatant. They came here to make money, and they are clearly asset stripping - even the most trusting Swans fan can see it now.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 08:46 - Feb 3 with 851 viewsLeonWasGod

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:41 - Feb 2 by exiledclaseboy

The decision about court action will be one for the trust members. Join up and have your say (if you’re not already a member).

Depends how it's dressed up again. And I don't think the members have the balls either - many would take an olive branch.
When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 09:19 - Feb 3 with 796 viewsjacktheripper

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 08:46 - Feb 3 by LeonWasGod

Depends how it's dressed up again. And I don't think the members have the balls either - many would take an olive branch.

How do you know that. Was there a mori poll conducted at the last AGM
When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 09:24 - Feb 3 with 787 viewsjacabertawe

Supporters who have taken the commitment to join The Trust think differently from those who just turn up to watch a match. And it is those Trust members who will have the vote, obviously.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 09:29 - Feb 3 with 767 viewsLeonWasGod

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 09:19 - Feb 3 by jacktheripper

How do you know that. Was there a mori poll conducted at the last AGM

I don't know it but suspect it, based on what happened last time. I'm also always surprised at the number of people I speak to, many lifelong supporters, who have no idea what went on with the sale or don't care. I hope I'm wrong and this time it's different.
When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 09:33 - Feb 3 with 755 viewsLeonWasGod

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 09:24 - Feb 3 by jacabertawe

Supporters who have taken the commitment to join The Trust think differently from those who just turn up to watch a match. And it is those Trust members who will have the vote, obviously.

Hope so. The last vote didn't mirror this place last time. Let's just see how it's presented to the members (if it gets that far). Hasn't Phil suggested it won't be spun as much next time? That would help.
When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 09:39 - Feb 3 with 734 viewsscruffyjack

No more olive branches. At last weeks AGM the determination of members to pursue legal action was all too evident, but only after our last attempt at mediation, which will fail, at the end of this month.
So the vote to the membership will be yes or no to legal action, nothing else.
When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 10:34 - Feb 3 with 674 viewsYossarian

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 09:39 - Feb 3 by scruffyjack

No more olive branches. At last weeks AGM the determination of members to pursue legal action was all too evident, but only after our last attempt at mediation, which will fail, at the end of this month.
So the vote to the membership will be yes or no to legal action, nothing else.

Tend to agree but think that there should be an EGM as soon as the dust has settled. I wouldn’t be surprised if some further important developments take place this week.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 10:49 - Feb 3 with 663 viewsAce_Jack

When is it time for legal action by the trust. on 23:41 - Feb 2 by exiledclaseboy

The decision about court action will be one for the trust members. Join up and have your say (if you’re not already a member).

I’m a member, when is the next meeting?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024