Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JENKINS HAS GONE 19:40 - Feb 2 with 43573 viewsNeathJack

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47105213
JENKINS HAS GONE on 22:53 - Aug 16 with 1849 viewsUxbridge

Out of interest, could anyone let me know who was the one who authorised James to go to Leeds for his medical and have those photo taken in the first place?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

JENKINS HAS GONE on 23:50 - Aug 16 with 1724 viewswaynekerr55

JENKINS HAS GONE on 18:26 - Aug 16 by WarwickHunt

A bit like putting out a fire he started and salvaging the garage after the house had burned down.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

JENKINS HAS GONE on 06:25 - Aug 17 with 1590 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JENKINS HAS GONE on 22:14 - Aug 16 by Nortbankboy

Yes great trips to Wembley.
Winning our only major trophy.
Great wins at anfield,old trafford,Emirates act
If birch can match half of that i will be happy

You’ll never be happy. Stop deluding yourself. El Conko has gone, accept it and move on. Be happy the man who could have destroyed the club is no longer part of it.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

JENKINS HAS GONE on 13:06 - Aug 17 with 1378 viewsicecoldjack

Jenkins. The dust has settled a bit so here's my take.

Did a great job as chairman in the lower leagues, let's not forget we were a club on the up and out crowd sizes meant we could buy better players to fit our style, so the finance looked after itself here.

His only quality was an eye for a decent coach, however his hurt over Martinez leaving meant he was far more sour towards the likes of Sousa and he then started messing around with transfers where he should not have been, as the likes of Beatie and the return of Trundle proved.

Had an inspired call in appointing Rodgers, who used his London contacts wisely in getting Borini and Sinclair to the club, which got us promoted .

Well done Jenkins, now, this is the time when he needed to fook off from his position pronto and appoint a proven professional to run the club instead, by this time his ego was writing checks his football knowledge couldn't match which led to a clash with the then appointed Laudrup and his mate Tutu.

Jenkins ship by this point t really needed to sail, it didn't, he was small time thinking at exactly the wrong time in the club's history and the club was way too big for him in terms of transfers and finance. We were now 2/3 years past an appointment of proper financial professional to oversee our club correctly .

From Laudrup onwards all jenkins decisions were based on vanity, lies,ego and utter nonsense that damaged us beyond reproach, instead of focusing on football the owners were e focusing on cashing in and getting rich as soon as possible, it then became a race to sell us to anyone not the right one.

Totally unforgivable navigation of a global entity basically from Laudrup onwards was our downfall, we got lucky a couple of times but the club was doomed from that point and jenkins was at the centre of it .

To sum up, he did well in the lower leagues when the Swans were a big club with strong attendance and budget, he chose well in appointing the right managers in those times, but the moment he needed to appoint the correct professional people to run the club when it went premier league was the moment the club was on a collision course to self destruction, greed got in the way and power and ego clouded the most basic of decisions, imagine giving somebody the choice of Laudrup or Gary Monk as a coach, look at the damage that alone caused.

He should never ever be allowed near our football club again, I'm amazed him and his mates still get to stroll around Swansea after the mis management involved in the last 5 years. Sold us out to hedge funders in need for greed. The Swans will end up as bad as Bolton if the asset stripping continues, you cant blame the yanks for this, we all k we this is what would happen,you have to blame the people who sold it to them plain and simple. They run the club into the ground and fooked off just before it went pop .

Utter coonts the lot of them.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 13:14 - Aug 17 with 1354 viewsNortbankboy

JENKINS HAS GONE on 06:25 - Aug 17 by Brynmill_Jack

You’ll never be happy. Stop deluding yourself. El Conko has gone, accept it and move on. Be happy the man who could have destroyed the club is no longer part of it.

Yes I have moved on,but I have found memories
Of going to anfield and old Trafford and turning the plastics over.
And I have not forgot where we came from,
bottom of the old forth div,training on the beach and playing in front of
Crowds of less than £3k!
The club is unrecognizable from those days.

What have the Romans ever done for us?
JENKINS HAS GONE on 13:50 - Aug 17 with 1290 viewsdobjack2

JENKINS HAS GONE on 13:06 - Aug 17 by icecoldjack

Jenkins. The dust has settled a bit so here's my take.

Did a great job as chairman in the lower leagues, let's not forget we were a club on the up and out crowd sizes meant we could buy better players to fit our style, so the finance looked after itself here.

His only quality was an eye for a decent coach, however his hurt over Martinez leaving meant he was far more sour towards the likes of Sousa and he then started messing around with transfers where he should not have been, as the likes of Beatie and the return of Trundle proved.

Had an inspired call in appointing Rodgers, who used his London contacts wisely in getting Borini and Sinclair to the club, which got us promoted .

Well done Jenkins, now, this is the time when he needed to fook off from his position pronto and appoint a proven professional to run the club instead, by this time his ego was writing checks his football knowledge couldn't match which led to a clash with the then appointed Laudrup and his mate Tutu.

Jenkins ship by this point t really needed to sail, it didn't, he was small time thinking at exactly the wrong time in the club's history and the club was way too big for him in terms of transfers and finance. We were now 2/3 years past an appointment of proper financial professional to oversee our club correctly .

From Laudrup onwards all jenkins decisions were based on vanity, lies,ego and utter nonsense that damaged us beyond reproach, instead of focusing on football the owners were e focusing on cashing in and getting rich as soon as possible, it then became a race to sell us to anyone not the right one.

Totally unforgivable navigation of a global entity basically from Laudrup onwards was our downfall, we got lucky a couple of times but the club was doomed from that point and jenkins was at the centre of it .

To sum up, he did well in the lower leagues when the Swans were a big club with strong attendance and budget, he chose well in appointing the right managers in those times, but the moment he needed to appoint the correct professional people to run the club when it went premier league was the moment the club was on a collision course to self destruction, greed got in the way and power and ego clouded the most basic of decisions, imagine giving somebody the choice of Laudrup or Gary Monk as a coach, look at the damage that alone caused.

He should never ever be allowed near our football club again, I'm amazed him and his mates still get to stroll around Swansea after the mis management involved in the last 5 years. Sold us out to hedge funders in need for greed. The Swans will end up as bad as Bolton if the asset stripping continues, you cant blame the yanks for this, we all k we this is what would happen,you have to blame the people who sold it to them plain and simple. They run the club into the ground and fooked off just before it went pop .

Utter coonts the lot of them.

The impression I have is that watching Laudrup and Tutu made him think I can do this. Clearly he couldn’t.

Then it was a case of wanting to cash in along with the other selling shareholders. Americans take 1 was bad enough but when he said he didn’t know who he had sold his shares to .. words failed me.

He wasn’t lying because he wouldn’t know the make up of the investors but it was a worrying reveal. Mind you the Trust should have been on war footing after the failed share sale.

Staying on just made his legacy even worse with inflated transfer fees and wages being paid to players. The bony and Ayew transfers being ridiculously expensive gambles.

By the end it appears the owners no longer trusted him as Kaplan negotiated the James deal over his head. His time was up so screwing up the James deal seemed to be an up yours to the owners.

Did fine on the way up, made a mess of things after Laudrup.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024