Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JENKINS HAS GONE 19:40 - Feb 2 with 43661 viewsNeathJack

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47105213
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:03 - Feb 2 with 3246 viewsjeza739

Perhaps he might donate his remaining shares to the trust!
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:03 - Feb 2 with 3235 views34dfgdf54

Yanks are here to bleed us.

He knows it.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:04 - Feb 2 with 3218 viewsmahoss

JENKINS HAS GONE on 19:56 - Feb 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

Be careful what you wish for. That's all I've got to say.

I'm quite sure these a-holes sacked him for refusing obey their asset-stripping orders anymore, and no other reason.

I agree.
This is going to be very interesting from now on.
I understand the feeling towards Jenkins but I don't how this makes things better !
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:04 - Feb 2 with 3212 viewsswan65split

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:00 - Feb 2 by _

This is up there with the dullest comment ever. Fair play, that's saying something on this forum.

Jenkins has wanted to go for quite some time but now what.

NOW WHAT???

Now we are left completely to the devices of the Americans and whilst they are trying to run us as a business, they've got no emotional interest at all.

Gary said don't give him credit. Bollocks.

If we can't put our anger at the sale for one facking minute and thank the whole Board for the best memories we're ever likely to have then we're nothing as human beings.

Jenkins. I hated you for selling out. But I thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting SCFC on the map once and for all.

you effin ding bat.......
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:05 - Feb 2 with 3193 viewsLandore_Jack

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:02 - Feb 2 by westwalesed

Oh my fcking God. Feeling numb and unsure about our football club.

You should have been feeling like that we he along with the other sellouts sold us down the river and shat on the Trust. All for greed.

#backtojack

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:05 - Feb 2 with 3180 views3swan

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:03 - Feb 2 by jeza739

Perhaps he might donate his remaining shares to the trust!

Voting rights would still be with the owners would be my guess
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:05 - Feb 2 with 3169 viewspembsjack

As much as im happy that one of the snakes has gone, now is a very dangerous time.
HJ knows much more than us and has jumped ship and I would imagine there will disclosures signed, preventing any truths.
We have no control of the Yanks next puppet they install, as much as we all dislike HJ the next one will be THEIR choice for THEIR motives.
The heat was being turned on HJ now we need it on the Yanks just as much and in the media spotlight as much as possible.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:06 - Feb 2 with 3121 viewsPrivate_Partz

JENKINS HAS GONE on 19:50 - Feb 2 by ItchySphincter

We are thoroughly fractured. Maybe this is not good news.

His actions today suggest we were already fractured.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:07 - Feb 2 with 3099 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Good fvcking riddance.

He has no one but himself to blame for what's transpired. It was him who decided to sell to these parasitic cvnts. And he decided to happily go along with it for 3+ years, acting as their lackey and mouthpiece in the press and kissing their ass at every opportunity. I have no sympathy whatsoever for him.

Come on you Swans.

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:07 - Feb 2 with 3071 viewsmagicdaps10

This is up there with the dullest comment ever. Fair play, that's saying something on this forum.

NOW WHAT???

Now we are left completely to the devices of the Americans and whilst they are trying to run us as a business, they've got no emotional interest at all.

If we can't put our anger at the sale for one facking minute and thank the whole Board for the best memories we're ever likely to have then we're nothing as human beings.

Jenkins. I hated you for selling out. But I thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting SCFC on the map once and for all.

Your a fooking tool aye!!

Defended the yanks for what they are doing but knock Jenkins for selling to them.

Why dont you just fook off with him, I am embarrassed to have you supporting Swansea City.

Your just as much if a leech to our club.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:09 - Feb 2 with 3021 viewsLeonWasGod

Now we’re really in trouble.

I know people don’t like what he did (rightly), but left to the yanks we’re f*cked.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:09 - Feb 2 with 3014 viewsCaptain_Sham

NOW WHAT???

I differ to most in that I think Jenkins was motivated not by greed but by fear. In that respect I have at least some sympathy for them.( all the guys who took over back in the day)
Yes they made a lot of money and yes they are all accountable for our current situation but they ended up with a multi million pound business that they simply didn't know how to run. I don't think anyone thought that far ahead back in 2002.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 20:11]

Its just a ride.

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:09 - Feb 2 with 2989 viewsdobjack2

NOW WHAT???

We’ve all had good times from the things that were done right, but don’t forget that the sell outs have more than memories to fall back on and their legacy for all the other fans is the share sale.

Everything that is likely to hit the fan come the end of the season is down to that.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:10 - Feb 2 with 2989 viewsexiledclaseboy

JENKINS HAS GONE on 19:59 - Feb 2 by QJumpingJack

Didn't he receive a LifeTime Achievement Award at the Player Of The Year Awards a few years back. I am sure the Trust presented the award.
Can he be stripped of this award?

Yeah that’s the way, John. Think of the bigger picture. Well done.

Poll: Tory leader

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:10 - Feb 2 with 2980 viewsswan65split

Hes fecked up, and knows it , his words are self praising, and the shit house is going now.....now that the real pressure is starting, hes taking the money and running.

Tw£t
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:10 - Feb 2 with 2984 viewsmonmouth

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:05 - Feb 2 by 3swan

Voting rights would still be with the owners would be my guess

They are. All those ships have sailed, launched by Jenkins and cronies.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:10 - Feb 2 with 2973 viewsgiantstoneater

JENKINS HAS GONE on 19:51 - Feb 2 by OhRobbieRobbie

Dineen next please

You are joking he`s just applied for the job!!
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:10 - Feb 2 with 2951 viewsSwanzay

Good fvcking riddance, i was down regarding our result today, but what a silver lining, from the money grabbing kunt!
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:11 - Feb 2 with 2943 viewspembsjack

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:09 - Feb 2 by Captain_Sham

I differ to most in that I think Jenkins was motivated not by greed but by fear. In that respect I have at least some sympathy for them.( all the guys who took over back in the day)
Yes they made a lot of money and yes they are all accountable for our current situation but they ended up with a multi million pound business that they simply didn't know how to run. I don't think anyone thought that far ahead back in 2002.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 20:11]

Greed is what bought the Yanks to the club, the smell of cash threw all caution away.
Again his greed shone by staying on at the club for a massive salary despite knowing the feeling towards him.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:11 - Feb 2 with 2930 viewsforkbeard

Bell whiff

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:11 - Feb 2 with 2922 viewsItchySphincter

JENKINS HAS GONE on 19:56 - Feb 2 by Cooperman

This is one big sh1t sandwich and there’s a lot left on the plate.

I don’t think this makes the plight of the club any better.

Can’t help but agree with that 100%.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:11 - Feb 2 with 2911 viewsjacksfullaces

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:04 - Feb 2 by swan65split

you effin ding bat.......

he doesn't hear himself like we do, he is either meta intelligent or ......
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:12 - Feb 2 with 2896 viewsSwanseaman

The yanks have been running the show this January transfer window. However much hatred there has been for Jenkins, he always managed to get some players in.

We've had a taste of what's to come.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:12 - Feb 2 with 2882 viewsmagicdaps10

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:09 - Feb 2 by LeonWasGod

Now we’re really in trouble.

I know people don’t like what he did (rightly), but left to the yanks we’re f*cked.

Do you think he had any say anyway?

Ok, he stopped the James deal but come the summer, we are in the shit with or without him.

He and his band of clowns are the reason we are in this mess. I stated in the week that this was the ball starting to roll with the yanks leaving and it is........it is going to be tough but this is the start on getting our club back.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:13 - Feb 2 with 2838 viewsAnotherJohn

This has the elements of a Shakespearean tragedy. A hero is corrupted by greed and betrays the entity that he once loved and served well. He realises too late the malign character of his new Masters, and makes one final act of resistance that leads to his own demise. He lacks the power to undo the harm alraady done, but as the play draws to a close his intervention is the catalyst for further developments. (We hope.)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024