Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JENKINS HAS GONE 19:40 - Feb 2 with 42968 viewsNeathJack

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47105213
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:13 - Feb 2 with 2924 viewsBLAZE

JENKINS HAS GONE on 19:48 - Feb 2 by Garyjack

Let's not forget he's still a sell out cvnt! And whatever comes next is the result of what him and the rest of the fvckers created. DO NOT GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR THIS!

I can't upvote this enough, so I'll quote it instead. Dineen's turn now.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:13 - Feb 2 with 2913 viewsWingstandwood

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:11 - Feb 2 by forkbeard

Bell whiff

Loved the reply from one of our own!

Quote:

Reply to John Van Clog ...."Sorry to hear about your loss! #Hospitality"

Argus!

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:13 - Feb 2 with 2917 viewsmonmouth

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:09 - Feb 2 by LeonWasGod

Now we’re really in trouble.

I know people don’t like what he did (rightly), but left to the yanks we’re f*cked.

He had no power anyway. We've been Yanked since the summer. he was just an unnecessary £600K on the payroll, just there to take the flak for them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:14 - Feb 2 with 2902 viewsQJumpingJack

The Chairman has stood down and nothing on the official site.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:14 - Feb 2 with 2910 viewsCooperman

My take on this:

- Thanks for your efforts up to our cup triumph.
- What you did thereafter undid everything and much, much more. Your legacy is destroyed.
- Despite this I can’t help but feel that you were the one steady hand in the boardroom.
- Even greater trouble lies ahead with Pearlman at the helm.

There’s many strands to this complex web of SCFC. I’m now very fearful of what lies ahead and the next move of the Trust is absolutely vital. It’s on the same level as the Petty era.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:14 - Feb 2 with 2894 viewsEarl_Strickland

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:07 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

Your a fooking tool aye!!

Defended the yanks for what they are doing but knock Jenkins for selling to them.

Why dont you just fook off with him, I am embarrassed to have you supporting Swansea City.

Your just as much if a leech to our club.

Totally agree the bloke is a disgrace, self anointing keyboard attention seeker.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:14 - Feb 2 with 2893 viewsPrivate_Partz

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:00 - Feb 2 by _

This is up there with the dullest comment ever. Fair play, that's saying something on this forum.

Jenkins has wanted to go for quite some time but now what.

NOW WHAT???

Now we are left completely to the devices of the Americans and whilst they are trying to run us as a business, they've got no emotional interest at all.

Gary said don't give him credit. Bollocks.

If we can't put our anger at the sale for one facking minute and thank the whole Board for the best memories we're ever likely to have then we're nothing as human beings.

Jenkins. I hated you for selling out. But I thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting SCFC on the map once and for all.

sorry folks I up arrowed that one by mistake -6 and counting

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:15 - Feb 2 with 2862 viewsItchySphincter

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:06 - Feb 2 by Private_Partz

His actions today suggest we were already fractured.

We make glib comments about what’s gone before all night but the timing of this is of huge significance. God only knows what tough medicine comes next.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:16 - Feb 2 with 2847 viewstreboeth1966

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:02 - Feb 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

Why would they ever do that?

I'm sure he's following their orders just fine.

No Jenkins fan but what comes next is worse.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:16 - Feb 2 with 2837 viewsunion_jack

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:09 - Feb 2 by Captain_Sham

I differ to most in that I think Jenkins was motivated not by greed but by fear. In that respect I have at least some sympathy for them.( all the guys who took over back in the day)
Yes they made a lot of money and yes they are all accountable for our current situation but they ended up with a multi million pound business that they simply didn't know how to run. I don't think anyone thought that far ahead back in 2002.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 20:11]

I agree with a lot of what you say. He, along with the others could see their golden egg disappearing fast and sold out quickly. However they must take the blame for that.

And as Tummer said, be very careful for what you wish for. Where this leaves us could be far worse.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:17 - Feb 2 with 2824 viewsLeonWasGod

What a disastrous week. Shot ourselves in both feet and then chopped off our own bollox. We weren’t in a bad place (on the pitch) either. Can see that changing now.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:19 - Feb 2 with 2742 viewsgiantstoneater

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:09 - Feb 2 by Captain_Sham

I differ to most in that I think Jenkins was motivated not by greed but by fear. In that respect I have at least some sympathy for them.( all the guys who took over back in the day)
Yes they made a lot of money and yes they are all accountable for our current situation but they ended up with a multi million pound business that they simply didn't know how to run. I don't think anyone thought that far ahead back in 2002.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 20:11]

But he could have sold a small amount of shares to the trust, they all could have but they didn`t leaving them powerless.
JENKINS HAS GONE (n/t) on 20:19 - Feb 2 with 2732 viewsswan65split

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:11 - Feb 2 by pembsjack

Greed is what bought the Yanks to the club, the smell of cash threw all caution away.
Again his greed shone by staying on at the club for a massive salary despite knowing the feeling towards him.

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:19 - Feb 2 with 2729 viewsScottishEddie

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:16 - Feb 2 by union_jack

I agree with a lot of what you say. He, along with the others could see their golden egg disappearing fast and sold out quickly. However they must take the blame for that.

And as Tummer said, be very careful for what you wish for. Where this leaves us could be far worse.

The American Dream Team of Langdon Donavon and Chris Pearlman?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:20 - Feb 2 with 2719 viewsAl_Bundy

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:00 - Feb 2 by _

This is up there with the dullest comment ever. Fair play, that's saying something on this forum.

Jenkins has wanted to go for quite some time but now what.

NOW WHAT???

Now we are left completely to the devices of the Americans and whilst they are trying to run us as a business, they've got no emotional interest at all.

Gary said don't give him credit. Bollocks.

If we can't put our anger at the sale for one facking minute and thank the whole Board for the best memories we're ever likely to have then we're nothing as human beings.

Jenkins. I hated you for selling out. But I thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting SCFC on the map once and for all.

They are not running us as a business . We are a free falling cash cow and lets not forget who instigated this ?
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:20 - Feb 2 with 2710 viewsSwanjaxs

One rat down.... now watch the rest scuttle off 👍
We are about to get our club back, even if it means starting again from the bottom... this is a glorious day 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:20 - Feb 2 with 2703 viewsSwanseaman

It's definitely going to get a whole lot worse before it can get better.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:21 - Feb 2 with 2652 viewsbenny67

Going to be a crazy couple of weeks I think. As Kaplan and Levien don’t grace us with there presence, then Pearlman got to be the target of protests now, he won’t want to be here with a bucket full of abuse coming his way,
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:21 - Feb 2 with 2649 viewspembsjack

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:20 - Feb 2 by Swanjaxs

We are about to get our club back, even if it means starting again from the bottom... this is a glorious day 😎

The sellouts may scuttle off into hiding but the yanks will sit behind their desk in the US and run us down further. The biggest fight was always going to be getting them out.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:21 - Feb 2 with 2641 viewsswan65split

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:11 - Feb 2 by jacksfullaces

he doesn't hear himself like we do, he is either meta intelligent or ......

He doesnt see it , I am on ignore.....he thinks I talk shit......pot , kettle black
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:22 - Feb 2 with 2627 viewsTummer_from_Texas

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:05 - Feb 2 by pembsjack

As much as im happy that one of the snakes has gone, now is a very dangerous time.
HJ knows much more than us and has jumped ship and I would imagine there will disclosures signed, preventing any truths.
We have no control of the Yanks next puppet they install, as much as we all dislike HJ the next one will be THEIR choice for THEIR motives.
The heat was being turned on HJ now we need it on the Yanks just as much and in the media spotlight as much as possible.

I don't believe for one second that he is stepping down voluntarily.

Eventually, it'll come out that he fell on his sword to keep Dan James and Leroy Fer around, at least til the summer.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:23 - Feb 2 with 2587 viewsScottishEddie

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:20 - Feb 2 by Swanjaxs

You think the Americans are going to give someone the club?

Who’s gonna be running the club when they give it to someone?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:23 - Feb 2 with 2589 viewsLeonWasGod

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:12 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

Do you think he had any say anyway?

Ok, he stopped the James deal but come the summer, we are in the shit with or without him.

He and his band of clowns are the reason we are in this mess. I stated in the week that this was the ball starting to roll with the yanks leaving and it is........it is going to be tough but this is the start on getting our club back.

No idea. But I know the Americans on their own are a disaster waiting to happen.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:23 - Feb 2 with 2552 viewsmagicdaps10

Cant get my head with some comments regarding us being in even more trouble now he has gone.

Come the summer, we were always going to be in the shiit with or without him.

As he said, he had no control.

The shiit was always coming even if he was here or not.

Wont be long and the yanks will actively and publicly looking to sell the club.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:24 - Feb 2 with 2524 viewsWarwickHunt

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:20 - Feb 2 by Swanseaman

It's definitely going to get a whole lot worse before it can get better.

It’s not going to get any better while this cornucopia of cûnts is in charge.

The sooner the cancer is removed the better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024