Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JENKINS HAS GONE 19:40 - Feb 2 with 43566 viewsNeathJack

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47105213
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:24 - Feb 2 with 2940 viewslonglostjack

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:20 - Feb 2 by Swanjaxs

One rat down.... now watch the rest scuttle off 👍
We are about to get our club back, even if it means starting again from the bottom... this is a glorious day 😎

Now we have to get rid of the Yanks who are the ultimate shytsters in my opinion. That won’t be easy. Things are going to get very bad.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:25 - Feb 2 with 2923 viewsPrivate_Partz

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:10 - Feb 2 by monmouth

They are. All those ships have sailed, launched by Jenkins and cronies.

Is that correct?
HJ has 5% and the Trust 21%. Doesn't the combined total guarantee voting rights?
I know it would mean Jenkins joining the Trust and fighting from within which could still be unlikely unless the Yanks have right royally pi$$d him off.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:25 - Feb 2 with 2917 viewsGaryjack

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:00 - Feb 2 by _

This is up there with the dullest comment ever. Fair play, that's saying something on this forum.

Jenkins has wanted to go for quite some time but now what.

NOW WHAT???

Now we are left completely to the devices of the Americans and whilst they are trying to run us as a business, they've got no emotional interest at all.

Gary said don't give him credit. Bollocks.

If we can't put our anger at the sale for one facking minute and thank the whole Board for the best memories we're ever likely to have then we're nothing as human beings.

Jenkins. I hated you for selling out. But I thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting SCFC on the map once and for all.

"Gary said don't give him credit. Bollocks."
I meant, don't give him credit for selling us out Chris, but you already knew that as...

"Jenkins. I hated you for selling out." So thanks for agreeing with me.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:25 - Feb 2 with 2905 views34dfgdf54

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:23 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

Cant get my head with some comments regarding us being in even more trouble now he has gone.

Come the summer, we were always going to be in the shiit with or without him.

As he said, he had no control.

The shiit was always coming even if he was here or not.

Wont be long and the yanks will actively and publicly looking to sell the club.

I think it’s it’s just panic, because he’s confirmed that the Yanks do not have good intentions going forwards.

Jenkins had to go regardless. But there’s definitely bad times coming.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:25 - Feb 2 with 2910 viewsCaptain_Sham

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:19 - Feb 2 by giantstoneater

But he could have sold a small amount of shares to the trust, they all could have but they didn`t leaving them powerless.

He could have done lots of things differently. He didn't. That's another conversation.

Its just a ride.

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:26 - Feb 2 with 2902 viewsThornburyswan

& so it begins - had to happen but suspect it will get worse before there is any chance of it getting better . . . . . . . the quicker we get another 10/12 points to guarantee we stay up the better.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:26 - Feb 2 with 2876 views3swan

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:25 - Feb 2 by Private_Partz

Is that correct?
HJ has 5% and the Trust 21%. Doesn't the combined total guarantee voting rights?
I know it would mean Jenkins joining the Trust and fighting from within which could still be unlikely unless the Yanks have right royally pi$$d him off.....

No ECB has confirmed my post that the voting rights stay with the owners as part of the sale
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:27 - Feb 2 with 2856 viewsmagicdaps10

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:23 - Feb 2 by ScottishEddie

You think the Americans are going to give someone the club?

Who’s gonna be running the club when they give it to someone?

Lets be honest here, anyone with a bit of integrity would be better running a club than those asset strippers.

All jokes aside, was that question meant to be serious!?!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:29 - Feb 2 with 2781 viewsYossarian

JENKINS HAS GONE on 19:47 - Feb 2 by union_jack

Why would he?

What? Why?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:29 - Feb 2 with 2791 viewsDr_Winston

JENKINS HAS GONE on 19:48 - Feb 2 by monmouth

Well, you could have controlled it if you hadn't sold out to the first party to pony up the cash for the thing you 'love' you massive dissembling piece of shit.

Innit. Notwithstanding the fact that his difficulty in working with managers holding "strong beliefs" led us to the Monk fiasco and the beginnings of our downfall.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:30 - Feb 2 with 2760 viewsItchySphincter

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:24 - Feb 2 by WarwickHunt

It’s not going to get any better while this cornucopia of cûnts is in charge.

The sooner the cancer is removed the better.

Well there is that.......😉

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:30 - Feb 2 with 2750 viewsSwanseaman

The strange thing is that the worst we do ,the less the club will be worth. The Yanks asset stripping, can only be a bad for them in the long run.

Our club will be worth peanuts one day and they will want out. Boycotting the games and making a stand could make the inevitable happen sooner.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:30 - Feb 2 with 2731 viewsPrivate_Partz

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:21 - Feb 2 by benny67

Going to be a crazy couple of weeks I think. As Kaplan and Levien don’t grace us with there presence, then Pearlman got to be the target of protests now, he won’t want to be here with a bucket full of abuse coming his way,

I think Pearlman will get the gig if he has not got it already.
He probably has to stick around to justify his 750k salary so he is the one to watch every inch of the way, if it pans out this way.
I think there is no doubt we all need to join the Trust for the turbulent times that lie ahead and I would urge everyone to do so.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:31 - Feb 2 with 2707 viewsmagicdaps10

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:25 - Feb 2 by 34dfgdf54

I think it’s it’s just panic, because he’s confirmed that the Yanks do not have good intentions going forwards.

Jenkins had to go regardless. But there’s definitely bad times coming.

Correct.

Us fans need to be pulling in the same direction. As much as Eamsy and his idiots have got it so wrong, they need to now jump on the ship that is going in the right direction

Basically, we all have to stick together because this is going to be 1million times harder than Petty.

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:31 - Feb 2 with 2706 viewsCooperman

Is he still a shareholder?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:32 - Feb 2 with 2678 viewsItchySphincter

Is that correct?

I don’t know but I think that might be a bit of a fairytale. The ship carrying the voting rights has long since sailed. One of Jenkins’s and the old board’s worst crimes against the club.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:32 - Feb 2 with 2675 viewslonglostjack

Is that correct?

HJ transferred his voting rights to the Yanks I think.

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:33 - Feb 2 with 2648 viewsmagicdaps10

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:31 - Feb 2 by Cooperman

Yeah, 5% by all accounts.

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:33 - Feb 2 with 2633 viewsexiledclaseboy

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:31 - Feb 2 by Cooperman

Yeah. 5% I think.

Poll: Tory leader

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:33 - Feb 2 with 2632 viewslonglostjack

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:32 - Feb 2 by ItchySphincter

I don’t know but I think that might be a bit of a fairytale. The ship carrying the voting rights has long since sailed. One of Jenkins’s and the old board’s worst crimes against the club.

This.

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:34 - Feb 2 with 2605 viewsjack2jack

I'm just putting it out there,with Jenkins gone, and arguably, Jenkins supposedly fvcking up the transfer of James and Fer on purpose to help Potter retain a couple of our best/up and coming players.Does anyone think that GP will p!ss off sooner rather than later, now his support has gone.
Don't give me a hard time I'm just asking.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:36 - Feb 2 with 2531 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

To the people saying they're worried about what will happen to us now that he's not there to represent as a true fan in the boardroom ...

He had no power anyway, that's why he left. We were fuçked with him there and we're fuçked without him there .... we're basically fuçked because of our American hedge fund owners. And he's the fuçker who brought them in.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:36 - Feb 2 with 2517 views34dfgdf54

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:36 - Feb 2 by OhRobbieRobbie

To the people saying they're worried about what will happen to us now that he's not there to represent as a true fan in the boardroom ...

He had no power anyway, that's why he left. We were fuçked with him there and we're fuçked without him there .... we're basically fuçked because of our American hedge fund owners. And he's the fuçker who brought them in.

That’s how I see it.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:37 - Feb 2 with 2495 viewsBloodyhills

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:00 - Feb 2 by _

This is up there with the dullest comment ever. Fair play, that's saying something on this forum.

Jenkins has wanted to go for quite some time but now what.

NOW WHAT???

Now we are left completely to the devices of the Americans and whilst they are trying to run us as a business, they've got no emotional interest at all.

Gary said don't give him credit. Bollocks.

If we can't put our anger at the sale for one facking minute and thank the whole Board for the best memories we're ever likely to have then we're nothing as human beings.

Jenkins. I hated you for selling out. But I thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting SCFC on the map once and for all.

SCFC were on the map long before Jenkins.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:38 - Feb 2 with 2440 viewsScottishEddie

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:34 - Feb 2 by jack2jack

I'm just putting it out there,with Jenkins gone, and arguably, Jenkins supposedly fvcking up the transfer of James and Fer on purpose to help Potter retain a couple of our best/up and coming players.Does anyone think that GP will p!ss off sooner rather than later, now his support has gone.
Don't give me a hard time I'm just asking.

I can see them getting rid now before he walks.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024