Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JENKINS HAS GONE 19:40 - Feb 2 with 43523 viewsNeathJack

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47105213
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:38 - Feb 2 with 3349 viewsjackolantern

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:09 - Feb 2 by LeonWasGod

Now we’re really in trouble.

I know people don’t like what he did (rightly), but left to the yanks we’re f*cked.

Unless the fans do something collectively. Hedge funds don’t perform well with bad publicity.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:38 - Feb 2 with 3347 viewsJinxy

The Americans have lost their fall guy. Nowhere left to hide.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:40 - Feb 2 with 3304 viewspencoedjack

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:25 - Feb 2 by 34dfgdf54

I think it’s it’s just panic, because he’s confirmed that the Yanks do not have good intentions going forwards.

Jenkins had to go regardless. But there’s definitely bad times coming.

The bad times were coming anyway.

Jenkins is a c unt who sold my football club down the river.

Enjoy your wealth but don’t claim to love SCFC
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:40 - Feb 2 with 3304 viewsYossarian

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:04 - Feb 2 by mahoss

I agree.
This is going to be very interesting from now on.
I understand the feeling towards Jenkins but I don't how this makes things better !

There may be one tiny chink of light at the end of this tunnel......
Jenkins knows where the bodies are buried. He could turn out to be a witness for the Trust in any Court action.
However, if he has signed some non-disclosure/ confidentiality agreement to guarantee a payout then he has proved everybody right.
There is only ONE way the sellouts can now redeem themselves in the eyes of this City...to do the Yanks befor they do us.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:41 - Feb 2 with 3279 viewsjacksfullaces

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:36 - Feb 2 by OhRobbieRobbie

To the people saying they're worried about what will happen to us now that he's not there to represent as a true fan in the boardroom ...

He had no power anyway, that's why he left. We were fuçked with him there and we're fuçked without him there .... we're basically fuçked because of our American hedge fund owners. And he's the fuçker who brought them in.

in a nutshell.

that is pretty much where we are right now.

lets see what tomorrow brings.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:42 - Feb 2 with 3242 viewsmagicdaps10

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:40 - Feb 2 by Yossarian

There may be one tiny chink of light at the end of this tunnel......
Jenkins knows where the bodies are buried. He could turn out to be a witness for the Trust in any Court action.
However, if he has signed some non-disclosure/ confidentiality agreement to guarantee a payout then he has proved everybody right.
There is only ONE way the sellouts can now redeem themselves in the eyes of this City...to do the Yanks befor they do us.

Agreed, they cant fix the issue but they can help glue it back.

The relationship will never be the same but they have a chance to make amends.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:43 - Feb 2 with 3204 viewsYossarian

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:09 - Feb 2 by Captain_Sham

I differ to most in that I think Jenkins was motivated not by greed but by fear. In that respect I have at least some sympathy for them.( all the guys who took over back in the day)
Yes they made a lot of money and yes they are all accountable for our current situation but they ended up with a multi million pound business that they simply didn't know how to run. I don't think anyone thought that far ahead back in 2002.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 20:11]

Now this is a fanciful re-working Of History. All the Board needed to do was hire a Chief Executive with experience of running a top Club...there were no shortage of candidates.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:43 - Feb 2 with 3199 viewsAngelRangelQS

At least we’re saving on his salary. Give it to Dan James
Login to get fewer ads

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:44 - Feb 2 with 3140 viewsPrivate_Partz

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:26 - Feb 2 by 3swan

No ECB has confirmed my post that the voting rights stay with the owners as part of the sale

Thanks. That is a shame. I thought I had read a certain percentage guaranteed voting rights and HJ could have swung that.
I wonder could he still slip a copy of the 2018 accounts in the direction of the Trust? ;-)
Wonder what his next actions will be. Ride into the sunset? Write a book? JTAK2?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:45 - Feb 2 with 3090 viewscentrestandswan

You can change the lyrics regards HJ.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:46 - Feb 2 with 3085 views34dfgdf54

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:44 - Feb 2 by Private_Partz

Thanks. That is a shame. I thought I had read a certain percentage guaranteed voting rights and HJ could have swung that.
I wonder could he still slip a copy of the 2018 accounts in the direction of the Trust? ;-)
Wonder what his next actions will be. Ride into the sunset? Write a book? JTAK2?

Phil should be on the blower to Huw ASAP.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:46 - Feb 2 with 3075 viewsQJumpingJack

I wonder if Jenkins is under a DNA.
If not, he has the chance to throw the Americans under a bus if/when he does his first major interview.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:46 - Feb 2 with 3062 viewsmagicdaps10

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:44 - Feb 2 by Private_Partz

If he has any integrity he would turn the screw on the yanks, in what angle he does it, at present I am unsure.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:47 - Feb 2 with 3042 views34dfgdf54

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:46 - Feb 2 by QJumpingJack

I wonder if Jenkins is under a DNA.
If not, he has the chance to throw the Americans under a bus if/when he does his first major interview.

I’ve been thinking the same.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:48 - Feb 2 with 3015 viewsjack2jack

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:38 - Feb 2 by ScottishEddie

I can see them getting rid now before he walks.

Who knows,it's a fvcking mess.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:48 - Feb 2 with 3013 viewsSwanjaxs

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:23 - Feb 2 by ScottishEddie

You think the Americans are going to give someone the club?

Who’s gonna be running the club when they give it to someone?

Do one you Jenkins bum boy .... your time is numbered... and take your other usernames with you .... prick 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:48 - Feb 2 with 3012 viewsjackolantern

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:46 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

If he has any integrity he would turn the screw on the yanks, in what angle he does it, at present I am unsure.

His ‘angle’ will depend on what’s best for him financially.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:50 - Feb 2 with 2954 viewsHeadmaster

Dineen has apparently removed "Vice Chairman" from his twitter profile.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:51 - Feb 2 with 2928 viewsQJumpingJack

We need to know if HJ has decided to step down or if he was told to step down.
If it is the latter then he will receive a substantial pay-off.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:56 - Feb 2 with 2747 viewsJackfath

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:50 - Feb 2 by Headmaster

Dineen has apparently removed "Vice Chairman" from his twitter profile.

That'll learn 'em

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:01 - Feb 2 with 2621 views50pencehead

He should have walked after he sold us out, any credibility he had left when he sold his soul to the almighty dollar yet he still stayed and took his 600k pa, even when he cut thar in half following our relegation it was still 300k more than he deserved.
He presided over several useless transfer windows and sat then and fiddled while Rome burned.
We are in a terrible situation that may get worse but we have been at rock bottom before and turned it round, let’s hope we can do it again.

Feet like a Toblerone

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:02 - Feb 2 with 2589 viewscmajack

JENKINS HAS GONE on 19:45 - Feb 2 by Darran

Fuçk him.

This ten fold . Good riddance hope he never sets foot in the liberty stadium again.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:02 - Feb 2 with 2577 viewsCooperman

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:33 - Feb 2 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah. 5% I think.

In which case I’d like to see him hand the share over to the Trust and publicise what’s been going on for the least year.

I suspect that there will be NDA coverage on the latter but an action like the former would set minds wondering.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:03 - Feb 2 with 2566 viewsheadcleaner

Are we all still talking about Huw Jenkins? Why would he turn duo is agent he's off into the sunset to count his mood money and why would he had mouth the club's owners he sold to them kept the trust in the dark, lied every time he opened his cake hole. I have no sympathy. It's time for the trust to turn up the rocky music and get ready for a battle. Who are we?
JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:04 - Feb 2 with 2520 viewsswan65split

right its time to have a drinky poo, its gonna be a night of larfs or chaos,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024