Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JENKINS HAS GONE 19:40 - Feb 2 with 43511 viewsNeathJack

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47105213
JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:05 - Feb 2 with 2845 viewsSwanseaman

The truth is starting to come out. he's had to 'fight' with them, he's said: 'I find it very difficult to fight on in a football club I love but can no longer control.'

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:06 - Feb 2 with 2862 viewsCaptain_Sham

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:02 - Feb 2 by Cooperman

In which case I’d like to see him hand the share over to the Trust and publicise what’s been going on for the least year.

I suspect that there will be NDA coverage on the latter but an action like the former would set minds wondering.

That is a actually a relevant point. He could still do that. What would that achieve apart from being a gesture of goodwill?
Also what is 5% of fk all? That could be a pertinent question soon enough.

(PS I know 5% of of fk all is also fk all)

Its just a ride.

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:07 - Feb 2 with 2816 viewsswan65split

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:05 - Feb 2 by Swanseaman

The truth is starting to come out. he's had to 'fight' with them, he's said: 'I find it very difficult to fight on in a football club I love but can no longer control.'

Well hes gonna have to fight his conscience , the ruin of the Club she sold and loves,
JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:08 - Feb 2 with 2803 viewsCooperman

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:04 - Feb 2 by swan65split

right its time to have a drinky poo, its gonna be a night of larfs or chaos,

Ha, yeah!

I had a bit of a mission last night so was sticking to lime & soda up to about 8pm. I’ve since cracked open a new box of Staropramen.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:10 - Feb 2 with 2773 viewsCooperman

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:06 - Feb 2 by Captain_Sham

That is a actually a relevant point. He could still do that. What would that achieve apart from being a gesture of goodwill?

5% added to 21% must surely benefit the Trust.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:11 - Feb 2 with 2711 viewsYossarian

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:07 - Feb 2 by swan65split

Well hes gonna have to fight his conscience , the ruin of the Club she sold and loves,

And don’t let him take all the flak...what about Dinesen, Morgan, the clog and all the other parasites who’ve been sucking the life blood out of this club.

I worry now about Potter...he may decide to walk with his reputation intact, even enhanced. I suspect it’s all downhill from now on.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:11 - Feb 2 with 2717 viewsjeza739

JENKINS HAS GONE on 20:05 - Feb 2 by 3swan

Voting rights would still be with the owners would be my guess

I may be wrong but i believe over 25% is critical and yanks pos is considerably weakened. May be wrong and perhaps any lawyer on here can advise. Isnt that why trust were excluded in first place coz they could have increased holding to 25% and yanks would no longer be interested.
Can Someone confirm this?

c
JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:12 - Feb 2 with 2702 viewsTim_Harry

Is it a fact that he deliberately scuppered the James and Fer deals, or is it just an opinion that's been repeated so many times that it's been assumed as a fact?

I just think that the well justified hatred aimed towards him and the potential threat to his safety has been a big factor. Even more so now with recent goings on.

He's taken one look at the situation, followed by a quick glance at his large pile of cash and thought 'do I really need all this just to keep throwing another £600k a year onto the pile?'
Login to get fewer ads

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:12 - Feb 2 with 2698 viewsBLAZE

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:06 - Feb 2 by Captain_Sham

The voting rights on Jenkins shares have been passed to the Americans. Not sure what happens if Jenkins chooses to sell or even 'gift' those shares away though? I assume Yanks get first refusal. They'll have covered all those angles I'm sure
JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:12 - Feb 2 with 2692 viewsCaptain_Sham

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:10 - Feb 2 by Cooperman

5% added to 21% must surely benefit the Trust.

Its not going to help in any voting scenario, is it? and to be belligerent 26% of fk all is also fk all. Those shares are heading down the toilet, value wise.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 21:13]

Its just a ride.

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:12 - Feb 2 with 2665 viewsswan65split

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:11 - Feb 2 by Yossarian

And don’t let him take all the flak...what about Dinesen, Morgan, the clog and all the other parasites who’ve been sucking the life blood out of this club.

I worry now about Potter...he may decide to walk with his reputation intact, even enhanced. I suspect it’s all downhill from now on.

I dont think he will walk , but he may not be here, I edit, hope he is though.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 21:13]
JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:13 - Feb 2 with 2649 viewsleighton1318

Trust to Huw: sell us your shares, then we will have a 26% block and can be more powerful

Huw: I can’t, there’s a shareholders agreement ...
JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:15 - Feb 2 with 2572 viewsSwanseaman

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:07 - Feb 2 by swan65split

I think it all depends what level of disagreements they have had, and if he has signed a non-disclosure agreement.

If Jenkins has really turned against them, he could become a huge help.

He can never undo the bad he's done, but right now he could p**s them off far worse than any protests from the fans.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:18 - Feb 2 with 2517 viewsdonkonky

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:12 - Feb 2 by BLAZE

The voting rights on Jenkins shares have been passed to the Americans. Not sure what happens if Jenkins chooses to sell or even 'gift' those shares away though? I assume Yanks get first refusal. They'll have covered all those angles I'm sure

Yep that will all be well documented in some kind of Share Holders Agreement........oh wait a minute it never existed did it !!!
JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:18 - Feb 2 with 2492 viewsmagicdaps10

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:15 - Feb 2 by Swanseaman

I think it all depends what level of disagreements they have had, and if he has signed a non-disclosure agreement.

He can never undo the bad he's done, but right now he could p**s them off far worse than any protests from the fans.

Put it like this, if he has anything on them, I am sure he does!........fook any nda.

If he loves the club as per his statement then the club is calling for him.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:19 - Feb 2 with 2482 viewswaynekerr55

Rumours abound that Dineen has gone too

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:19 - Feb 2 with 2458 viewsGM1984

If Jenkins loves the club as he stated why doesn’t he and the reset of the old board offer to buy the club back with money they first received with the sale of the club?
JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:20 - Feb 2 with 2449 viewsSwanseaman

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:18 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

Put it like this, if he has anything on them, I am sure he does!........fook any nda.

If he loves the club as per his statement then the club is calling for him.

That's exactly what I was thinking, he can put it out there so that it's clear what he is saying 'between the lines'.

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:20 - Feb 2 with 2435 views3swan

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:19 - Feb 2 by waynekerr55

He was only still there because of HJ so would not be a surprise at all
JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:23 - Feb 2 with 2360 viewsWarwickHunt

Gone out for a kebab.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:23 - Feb 2 with 2339 viewsItchySphincter

Well that would be good news.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:24 - Feb 2 with 2329 viewsdonkonky

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:19 - Feb 2 by GM1984

If Jenkins loves the club as he stated why doesn’t he and the reset of the old board offer to buy the club back with money they first received with the sale of the club?

Well if the Trust win the inevitable legal case they will be in pole position to be major investors in a consortium able to buy out the Americans.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:24 - Feb 2 with 2320 viewsCaptain_Sham

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:12 - Feb 2 by Tim_Harry

Is it a fact that he deliberately scuppered the James and Fer deals, or is it just an opinion that's been repeated so many times that it's been assumed as a fact?

I just think that the well justified hatred aimed towards him and the potential threat to his safety has been a big factor. Even more so now with recent goings on.

He's taken one look at the situation, followed by a quick glance at his large pile of cash and thought 'do I really need all this just to keep throwing another £600k a year onto the pile?'

You mean like the opinion that Potter threatened to quit has been accepted as fact? or that James wanted to stay has been accepted as fact?
Which way does the evidence point?
You start of deriding people for making crass assumptions and then proceed to do exactly the same thing with your last paragraph.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 21:25]

Its just a ride.

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:26 - Feb 2 with 2283 viewsjacksfullaces

no-one has ever given a &*^C about DIneen

he thinks he is something that he isn't, this may be the only time I have ever posted anything about him, and almost certainly will be the last.

he is a nobody and will remain so, irrespective of his jack to a king nonsense that noone ever believed.
JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:26 - Feb 2 with 2256 viewsswan65split

JENKINS HAS GONE on 21:15 - Feb 2 by Swanseaman

I hope he can. but for mny the damage is done, its gonna take a miracle to change things now.....lets start preying
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024