Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will own the club in 2 years from now 23:56 - Feb 2 with 1610 viewsthornabyswan

No change
The Trust after legal action
The sellouts
New owners
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 13:18]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 00:08 - Feb 3 with 1555 viewsswancity

You need to take up knitting if youve got enough spare time to ask questions like that.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 00:16 - Feb 3 with 1533 viewsthornabyswan

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 00:08 - Feb 3 by swancity

You need to take up knitting if youve got enough spare time to ask questions like that.

Seemed reasonable enough to me post something constructive yourself.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 00:23 - Feb 3 with 1511 viewsswan65split

I would add another option.....there may be a chance if things go twits up for a case of FC Swansea City.
Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 00:43 - Feb 3 with 1474 viewsvalleyboy

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 00:08 - Feb 3 by swancity

Has it ever occurred to you there may not be a Swansea CityAFC

Don’t think it could never happen
Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 09:34 - Feb 3 with 1312 viewsjack_lord

Whatever happened to the Chinese investors that the board wouldn't sell to?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 10:02 - Feb 3 with 1183 viewsSTID2017

I honestly believe Jenkins and co will buy it back for far less than they got paid and start again. Trouble is we'll be in the fourth tier by then and glad of anyone buying it to get rid of the Americans.
As for the fans, there's not enough fight to say no to the sellouts buying it back

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 10:13 - Feb 3 with 1140 viewsPrivate_Partz

Mystic Meg would struggle with that one. Almost impossible to predict.
I have gone for new owners as I think the Yanks want out asap.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 10:23 - Feb 3 with 1097 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 00:43 - Feb 3 by valleyboy

That option should have been on the Poll.

I would have thought that as soon as the next parachute payment comes through they will want to be offski.
Otherwise they might have to learn how to run a UK league football club.

I would still like the Trust to approach the FA to see if all the necessary rules and regs were met since the sale, especially over the parachute payments. We know nothing because we can't see the detailed accounts.
Login to get fewer ads

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 10:55 - Feb 3 with 1033 viewsBrad_Bobbly

Who would want to buy us? Club has no chance of reaching the Prem anytime soon.

We’re in the sh*t make no mistake about it
Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 11:06 - Feb 3 with 1000 viewsbuilthjack

Darran

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 11:09 - Feb 3 with 979 viewsLoyal

As it seems these fcking clowns haven't got any money I reckon anyone with business acumen could do a better job, they are running the club on income coming in and not investing, so it's pretty easy.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 11:14 - Feb 3 with 954 viewsOldjack

If they exist, Honest billionaires who love Swansea city ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 11:15 - Feb 3 with 949 viewsSTID2017

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 11:14 - Feb 3 by Oldjack

If they exist, Honest billionaires who love Swansea city ,

What about that guy who owns Celtic Manor ?
Isn't he a Swans fan ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 11:23 - Feb 3 with 926 viewsOldjack

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 11:15 - Feb 3 by STID2017

What about that guy who owns Celtic Manor ?
Isn't he a Swans fan ?

Email asap ,he'll probably get us at a knock down price

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 12:12 - Feb 3 with 862 viewsJoe_bradshaw

No evidence that Terry Matthews is a Swans fan.

Born in Newport (In Celtic Manor in fact), attended Swansea University. Made his fortune in Canada then came back to Wales.

Worth over 2 billion.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 12:16 - Feb 3 with 845 viewsthornabyswan

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 12:12 - Feb 3 by Joe_bradshaw

Born in Newport (In Celtic Manor in fact), attended Swansea University. Made his fortune in Canada then came back to Wales.

Worth over 2 billion.

Fukcing hell the Terry Matthews pipe dream this was doing the rounds when Mike Lewis was about and Ninth floor owned us.

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 12:49 - Feb 3 with 768 viewsCooperman

Interesting question.

I’m going to have to pin my stake on new owners completely.

The other interesting question is whether the fan base would be happy with the sell outs buying back their stake. Let’s just say they stumped up £50m to £55m and the Americans bit their hands off...

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 12:59 - Feb 3 with 720 viewskarnataka

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 00:43 - Feb 3 by valleyboy

I was just thinking that should have been an option in the poll Haydn
Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 17:06 - Feb 3 with 542 viewsjackrabbit

Who will own the club in 2 years from now on 12:12 - Feb 3 by Joe_bradshaw

Worth over 2 billion.

He’s more of a rugby league fan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024