Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who trusts the Yanks? 08:28 - Feb 3 with 3261 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who trusts the Yanks? on 08:42 - Feb 3 with 1900 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You think a POLL is needed to ascertain this? Really? I see your point though . A good way to find out just HOW many shills we’ve got to battle against .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Who trusts the Yanks? on 09:17 - Feb 3 with 1836 viewsbuilthjack

Who trusts the Yanks? on 08:42 - Feb 3 by Brynmill_Jack

You think a POLL is needed to ascertain this? Really? I see your point though . A good way to find out just HOW many shills we’ve got to battle against .

There will be a few who trust them. Some have multiple user names too.
But I think the vast majority, around 90%, wouldn't trust them for a minute.
Most , yesterday, were singing the anti owners songs.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who trusts the Yanks? on 09:25 - Feb 3 with 1805 viewsjack247

Anyone who still trusts them after the last couple of days needs to consider a lobotomy
Who trusts the Yanks? on 10:56 - Feb 3 with 1675 viewsbuilthjack

Who trusts the Yanks? on 09:25 - Feb 3 by jack247

Anyone who still trusts them after the last couple of days needs to consider a lobotomy

Aye

Who trusts the Yanks? on 14:55 - Feb 3 with 1591 viewsvalleyboy

Who trusts the Yanks? on 09:17 - Feb 3 by builthjack

There will be a few who trust them. Some have multiple user names too.
But I think the vast majority, around 90%, wouldn't trust them for a minute.
Most , yesterday, were singing the anti owners songs.

It’s not a case of who would trust the Yanks

Anyone with an ounce of a brain would have realised from day one exactly what they were after

Only the idiots would have thought the Yanks were going to put money into the club

What the Yanks are doing is absolutely no surprise to me

If you think now is bad, then wait till the end of the season for another fire sale

How do you think they are going to recover the money they gave to the old Directors then
Who trusts the Yanks? on 15:03 - Feb 3 with 1550 viewskarnataka

Or have already had one.
Who trusts the Yanks? on 15:10 - Feb 3 with 1513 viewsicecoldjack

Who trusts them ? Err.. I think the Res and that's about it !
Who trusts the Yanks? on 15:13 - Feb 3 with 1490 viewsbermudajack

Who trusts the Yanks? on 14:55 - Feb 3 by valleyboy

It’s not a case of who would trust the Yanks

Anyone with an ounce of a brain would have realised from day one exactly what they were after

Only the idiots would have thought the Yanks were going to put money into the club

What the Yanks are doing is absolutely no surprise to me

If you think now is bad, then wait till the end of the season for another fire sale

How do you think they are going to recover the money they gave to the old Directors then

I was on holiday last summer in DC, I bumped into a bunch of SCFC training staff that were staying at the same hotel.
They advised me to go to the game (the opening of their new Audi stadium) if I could find tickets... I had to think about this one as the tickets were almost sold out and not exactly cheap. I thought when will I ever have the chance to see another MLS game again and they were playing the legendary Vancouver Whitecaps so we though sod it and went.
Met by large fan demonstrations outside the ground, owners had decided to reduce ticket allocations to 4 separate supporter groups and dealt with only one, which caused great decision in their fan base. There was chaos through security when no handbags were allowed into the ground, the women were forced to rent lockers for non refundable $16 for the duration of the game, the que was so long most missed kickoff.
15 mins into the game and there’s chaos in the corner of the ground, part of the ground collapsed onto some fans below causing injury, paramedics taking the injured away, game carried on, every time DC scored full tins of beer thrown into the sky landing on women, children and anyone below, giant flags raised for at least 5 mins after each DC goal obscuring play for that time. $13 for a pint of beer (Heineken)
No sign of any Swans merchandise, everyone we spoke to had no idea their owners had a link to us and most of them liked Chelsea in the PL...most of them didn’t have a good word to say about Levien & Kaplan... even though they had just bought Rooney... says it all

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Who trusts the Yanks? on 15:14 - Feb 3 with 1485 viewsDafyddHuw

Where's the "Let's tar and feather them then run them out of town - yeeha" option?
Who trusts the Yanks? on 15:16 - Feb 3 with 1464 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Who trusts the Yanks? on 15:13 - Feb 3 by bermudajack

I was on holiday last summer in DC, I bumped into a bunch of SCFC training staff that were staying at the same hotel.
They advised me to go to the game (the opening of their new Audi stadium) if I could find tickets... I had to think about this one as the tickets were almost sold out and not exactly cheap. I thought when will I ever have the chance to see another MLS game again and they were playing the legendary Vancouver Whitecaps so we though sod it and went.
Met by large fan demonstrations outside the ground, owners had decided to reduce ticket allocations to 4 separate supporter groups and dealt with only one, which caused great decision in their fan base. There was chaos through security when no handbags were allowed into the ground, the women were forced to rent lockers for non refundable $16 for the duration of the game, the que was so long most missed kickoff.
15 mins into the game and there’s chaos in the corner of the ground, part of the ground collapsed onto some fans below causing injury, paramedics taking the injured away, game carried on, every time DC scored full tins of beer thrown into the sky landing on women, children and anyone below, giant flags raised for at least 5 mins after each DC goal obscuring play for that time. $13 for a pint of beer (Heineken)
No sign of any Swans merchandise, everyone we spoke to had no idea their owners had a link to us and most of them liked Chelsea in the PL...most of them didn’t have a good word to say about Levien & Kaplan... even though they had just bought Rooney... says it all

A few things to look forward to then.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Who trusts the Yanks? on 17:07 - Feb 3 with 1364 viewsandrew

I personally would like to see our financial situation on paper, until then I don’t know what to think.

I haven’t always been on their side because to me they are just shareholders, share holders look for a way to make money. Getting relegated means we lose money so selling players is what we HAD to do. But the James situation absolutely baffled me but again if he did want to go then how can we blame them.

If anyone has figures of our financial situation to show that we have money then I will have a clearer picture then that would be much appreciated.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Who trusts the Yanks? on 13:54 - Feb 4 with 1147 viewsgiantstoneater

Who trusts the Yanks? on 15:14 - Feb 3 by DafyddHuw

Where's the "Let's tar and feather them then run them out of town - yeeha" option?

If only!!
Who trusts the Yanks? on 13:56 - Feb 4 with 1133 viewsswan65split

I dont, nor their Agent Fossor
Who trusts the Yanks? on 14:24 - Feb 4 with 1121 viewsJonathans_coat

Based on their track record over the past few years, how can anyone of sound mind or reasonable intelligence trust these people?
Who trusts the Yanks? on 14:32 - Feb 4 with 1095 viewspembsjack

Most pointless and needless poll of all time!
Who trusts the Yanks? on 14:37 - Feb 4 with 1083 viewsJonathans_coat

Who trusts the Yanks? on 14:32 - Feb 4 by pembsjack

I’m not sure. 9% (at time of writing) state they trust them.

Would anyone care to suggest a reason why they trust them?
Who trusts the Yanks? on 14:40 - Feb 4 with 1063 viewsjasper_T

Trust them to do what?
Who trusts the Yanks? on 14:46 - Feb 4 with 1050 viewslonglostjack

Who trusts the Yanks? on 14:37 - Feb 4 by Jonathans_coat

I’m not sure. 9% (at time of writing) state they trust them.

Would anyone care to suggest a reason why they trust them?

It’s probably one person with eight usernames.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Who trusts the Yanks? on 15:09 - Feb 4 with 1020 views_

On the basis of the hysteria perpetuated by the Trust, then yes, I can see why.

On the basis of proper accounting analysis then no, it's far from a clear cut decision.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 15:15]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Who trusts the Yanks? on 15:13 - Feb 4 with 1007 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Who trusts the Yanks? on 15:09 - Feb 4 by _

On the basis of the hysteria perpetuated by the Trust, then yes, I can see why.

On the basis of proper accounting analysis then no, it's far from a clear cut decision.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 15:15]

As they say in exams, please show your workings on tha accounting analysis.

Who trusts the Yanks? on 15:13 - Feb 4 with 1011 views_

Who trusts the Yanks? on 15:10 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

Who trusts them ? Err.. I think the Res and that's about it !

For the record, I wouldn't pin my colours to their mast just yet.

But, I'm arguing for them on the simple basis of what we all know, or should know, but the Trust are playing down, and that's that we are in financial difficulty.

Just because I'm not going in two footed doesn't mean I have my concerns as well.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Who trusts the Yanks? on 15:17 - Feb 4 with 996 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Who trusts the Yanks? on 15:13 - Feb 4 by _

But, I'm arguing for them on the simple basis of what we all know, or should know, but the Trust are playing down, and that's that we are in financial difficulty.

Just because I'm not going in two footed doesn't mean I have my concerns as well.

How are you raising them or is just the Trust you go after?

Who trusts the Yanks? on 15:32 - Feb 4 with 972 viewsFlashberryjack

Who trusts the Yanks? on 14:40 - Feb 4 by jasper_T

Trust them to do what?

I trust them !

Trust them to f*ck things up more than they already have.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Who trusts the Yanks? on 15:40 - Feb 4 with 946 viewsbuilthjack

Who trusts the Yanks? on 14:32 - Feb 4 by pembsjack

Do you trust them?

Who trusts the Yanks? on 16:06 - Feb 4 with 923 viewsjack247

Who trusts the Yanks? on 15:13 - Feb 4 by _

It’s fine to go aggressively at fans or the trust, but let’s not lose sight of who took the football club to the financial brink, who will be happy to leave us as a carcass if they get most of their money back and who will be out of here at the first sniff of an offer.

They aren’t even trying to disguise the fact that they see us as a cold blooded investment. You’d be mad to trust them to do anything apart from appease their investors.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024