Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The changing of the guard... 08:50 - Feb 3 with 1035 viewsSwansIndependent

The changing of the guard... 3rd Feb 2019 08:47
The Huw Jenkins legacy at Swansea City will be a strange one when you look back on it in years to come because it probably deserves to be one of legend given the turnaround in league fortunes but it will be one likely remembered for some time as a series of poor decisions and a belief in own hype? 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
The changing of the guard... on 08:58 - Feb 3 with 1006 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He’s undone his early work by putting us in the position of vulnerability he swore he never would. No credibility, no humility and no loyalty. Traitor.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The changing of the guard... on 09:06 - Feb 3 with 980 views34dfgdf54

The changing of the guard... on 08:58 - Feb 3 by Brynmill_Jack

He’s undone his early work by putting us in the position of vulnerability he swore he never would. No credibility, no humility and no loyalty. Traitor.

Agreed.

Some of the absolute tripe I’ve read on here and on twitter has been embarrassing. The same people who have called for his head repeatedly, the same people that post on here slagging off his every decision, have now gone to the “better the devil you know” agenda.

The fan base is gutless as f*ck.
The changing of the guard... on 09:49 - Feb 3 with 791 viewsSmellyplumz

Judas scum

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The changing of the guard... on 09:57 - Feb 3 with 739 viewsYossarian

The early success is more than cancelled out by his catastrophic mismanagement of recruitment and player contracts which led to him being responsible for a state of affairs that his early mantra would have ruled out as completely unacceptable. His deluded diatribes in the match programme was clear evidence of the disconnect between the fans and the Board, and of the blind arrogance that led to his inevitable fall. Seriously, the man needs to go somewhere to reflect and seek some solace. Sadly, I think that if he ever has a moment of clarity, the realisation of what he became and how he let so many people down might be too much for him. The same goes for Dineen, Morgan and the others. They surround themselves with sycophants but it must be tough to realise that they are now viewed with contempt and roundly detested by the real public of Swansea.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

The changing of the guard... on 10:00 - Feb 3 with 724 viewsPrivate_Partz

That is an excellent summary although you did not pick on the first and third attempted takeovers. The first scuppered by the Trust and the third ignored in the haste to get their hands on the filthy luker.
Also the managerial decision were not all bad. Blobby was a disaster but Frankie, Clement and Carvahal suffered from lack of support and the difficulty of their task.

Certainly Guidolin was a case in point here and, had he not been sacked in the ridiculous decision to appoint Blobby, then I am convinced we would be in a better position today.
Potter continues to suffer from the lack of support his predecessors had.

Nevertheless thanks. An excellent summary of what has gone on to date.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024