Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leigh Dineen 10:12 - Feb 3 with 5182 viewsN_T_J

Surely Dineen will resign now?

Be nice not seeing him and JVZ with selfies of their freebies on Twitter.
Leigh Dineen on 10:17 - Feb 3 with 4302 viewsSTID2017

Got to resign surely ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Leigh Dineen on 10:24 - Feb 3 with 4247 viewsWingstandwood

Been told he has taken the Vice Chairman title off his Twitter page!

Argus!

Leigh Dineen on 10:25 - Feb 3 with 4227 viewsSTID2017

Leigh Dineen on 10:24 - Feb 3 by Wingstandwood

Oh no - Chairman elect is it now !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Leigh Dineen on 10:27 - Feb 3 with 4208 viewsN_T_J

Leigh Dineen on 10:24 - Feb 3 by Wingstandwood

He blocked me 2 years ago for asking about the Joma kits.

But I read he has removed the Vice Chairman title too
Leigh Dineen on 10:40 - Feb 3 with 4131 viewsAce_Jack

Leigh Dineen on 10:27 - Feb 3 by N_T_J

I bet the f**king snake thought he could take the job and not take any heat, he’s so f**king dense.
Leigh Dineen on 11:30 - Feb 3 with 4013 viewsAguycalledJack

Leigh Dineen on 10:27 - Feb 3 by N_T_J

What did you ask about the Joma Kits?
Leigh Dineen on 11:31 - Feb 3 with 3991 viewsN_T_J

Leigh Dineen on 11:30 - Feb 3 by AguycalledJack

What did you ask about the Joma Kits?

I simply asked why did we go from Adidas to Joma as the quality isn't as good.

He just blocked me
Leigh Dineen on 11:37 - Feb 3 with 3946 viewsDarran

What’s he going to resign from? He’s not on the board,isn’t a shareholder.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Leigh Dineen on 11:41 - Feb 3 with 3913 viewsWingstandwood

Leigh Dineen on 11:37 - Feb 3 by Darran

What’s he going to resign from? He’s not on the board,isn’t a shareholder.

You seem to know what's going on the West Side.... Does Martin Morgan and Leigh Dineen ever frequent the directors box anymore, if so how often are they seen in there attending games?

Argus!

Leigh Dineen on 11:49 - Feb 3 with 3861 viewsUplandsJack

Leigh Dineen on 11:41 - Feb 3 by Wingstandwood

You seem to know what's going on the West Side.... Does Martin Morgan and Leigh Dineen ever frequent the directors box anymore, if so how often are they seen in there attending games?

Ive seen dineen and his family and friends milking the directors privileges many times since he sold his shares.

The guy a complete scumbag, who just laughs in the face of the real fans. But I'm sure karma will catch up with him one day. 🤞
Leigh Dineen on 11:54 - Feb 3 with 3817 viewsDarran

Leigh Dineen on 11:41 - Feb 3 by Wingstandwood

Yes they do frequent the Box.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leigh Dineen on 11:59 - Feb 3 with 3777 viewsWingstandwood

Leigh Dineen on 11:49 - Feb 3 by UplandsJack

Ive seen dineen and his family and friends milking the directors privileges many times since he sold his shares.

The guy a complete scumbag, who just laughs in the face of the real fans. But I'm sure karma will catch up with him one day. 🤞

Maybe its just wishful thinking?... But if the Trust takes legal action and the Yanks finally wake up to how poisonous Dineens continued presence is? Perhaps one day the Yanks will permanently show him the door at SCFC.

Barred entry so he will have to mix with the 'exclusive' directors box/hospitality elite type(s) elsewhere to get business contacts.... He'll have to join a exclusive membership golf club and pay tens of thousands out of his own pocket for the privilege to do so then.

After all (after an earlier failed reinstatement) he is not a director and what right does he have to be in there in the first place?

I

Argus!

Leigh Dineen on 12:01 - Feb 3 with 3754 viewsWingstandwood

Leigh Dineen on 11:54 - Feb 3 by Darran

Yes they do frequent the Box.

Said it on here before, he and others have a sense of entitlement that is truly obscene!

Argus!

Leigh Dineen on 12:03 - Feb 3 with 3729 viewsjack247

Forget fcking Dineen. Whatever involvement he has now will be marginal at best. This shouldn’t be a revenge mission, it should be about what’s best for SCFC. He may annoy people, but he’s irrelevant.
Leigh Dineen on 12:07 - Feb 3 with 3708 viewssainthelens

Leigh Dineen on 12:03 - Feb 3 by jack247

Forget fcking Dineen. Whatever involvement he has now will be marginal at best. This shouldn’t be a revenge mission, it should be about what’s best for SCFC. He may annoy people, but he’s irrelevant.

No , why should we forget Dineen ? Huw has done a runner before the heat really hits him, and should Dineen wanna stay, then the cvnt will get what's due.
Leigh Dineen on 12:12 - Feb 3 with 3675 viewsjack247

Leigh Dineen on 12:07 - Feb 3 by sainthelens

No , why should we forget Dineen ? Huw has done a runner before the heat really hits him, and should Dineen wanna stay, then the cvnt will get what's due.

Ok, I’ll rephrase.

Don’t lose sight of what’s important. He isn’t. Getting him banned from the stadium of whatever may make you feel all warm and fuzzy, but the hedge fund will still be shafting the club trying to recoup some of their investment.
Leigh Dineen on 12:24 - Feb 3 with 3609 viewsBLAZE

Leigh Dineen on 12:12 - Feb 3 by jack247

Ok, I’ll rephrase.

Don’t lose sight of what’s important. He isn’t. Getting him banned from the stadium of whatever may make you feel all warm and fuzzy, but the hedge fund will still be shafting the club trying to recoup some of their investment.

For all we know he's been taking a wage, so it's perfectly reasonable to want clarification on his status with the club

Though I'm sure he was gone the second Huw resigned. He doesn't strike me as someone with the bottle to go it alone
Leigh Dineen on 12:24 - Feb 3 with 3609 viewsLandore_Jack

Does anybody have a breakdown of the shareholding figures in SCFC?

#backtojack

Leigh Dineen on 14:18 - Feb 3 with 3329 viewsJacket

Leigh Dineen on 11:59 - Feb 3 by Wingstandwood

Maybe its just wishful thinking?... But if the Trust takes legal action and the Yanks finally wake up to how poisonous Dineens continued presence is? Perhaps one day the Yanks will permanently show him the door at SCFC.

Barred entry so he will have to mix with the 'exclusive' directors box/hospitality elite type(s) elsewhere to get business contacts.... He'll have to join a exclusive membership golf club and pay tens of thousands out of his own pocket for the privilege to do so then.

After all (after an earlier failed reinstatement) he is not a director and what right does he have to be in there in the first place?

I

You make it sound like they're the good guys showing Dineen the door. Jenkins and Dimneen are scumbags but Kraplan and Levien are also absolute reprobates. I would only applaud them showing Dimneen the door if they show the door to their own "sorry asses" at the same time. Showing Dimneen the door without furking right off themselves is purely an empty PR show.
Leigh Dineen on 20:20 - Feb 5 with 2829 viewsOptimisticJack

Dineen going nowhere

Optimisticjack

Leigh Dineen on 20:26 - Feb 5 with 2798 viewsN_T_J

Leigh Dineen on 20:20 - Feb 5 by OptimisticJack

Dineen going nowhere

Has he told you so?
Leigh Dineen on 21:13 - Feb 5 with 2665 viewsswan65split

Leigh Dineen on 20:26 - Feb 5 by N_T_J

Has he told you so?

Hes probably next in line to take the flak away from the Yanks.
Leigh Dineen on 21:42 - Feb 5 with 2601 viewsbuilthjack

Does he still do one armed bandits?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leigh Dineen on 21:56 - Feb 5 with 2526 viewsmajorraglan

The way it’s going I can see the lot of them trying to put some clear blue water between themselves and the club. There’s going to be further departures in the summer as players contracts end and it’s quite possible that the player sales will continue, if Potter feels he’s not being supported and the players who are left feel there’s no ambition at the club they will also be looking for the out. It could get ugly, the previous owners and possibly some family members could get a hard time off some of the fans.
Leigh Dineen on 07:30 - Feb 6 with 2233 viewswaynekerr55

Leigh Dineen on 10:40 - Feb 3 by Ace_Jack

I bet the f**king snake thought he could take the job and not take any heat, he’s so f**king dense.

He posts on here. He hasn't posted for a while though

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024