Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter 11:25 - Feb 3 with 18224 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 15:33 - Feb 3 with 2851 viewsswan65split

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 15:30 - Feb 3 by snork44

More than likely Huwie baby has signed an NDA , so Mrs Hubert is filling in the gaps as it were!!!! It will all end in tears I'll tell ya !!

It already has , tears are flowing.......now its on to Their next level.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 15:42 - Feb 3 with 2796 viewsheadcleaner

She can prove it even she can't expect us to take her word for it can she?
Spin and hot air shocked he hasn't has his man and dad fighting his corner.
Apart from the lack of integrity and honesty that came from our directors they and theirs lack class.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:06 - Feb 3 with 2700 viewsicecoldjack

He's milked it til the last moment that's for sure .

All the Sell outs have had such an easy ride through this, and it appears they'll still have an easy ride, call me bitter but I won't be really happy til they get served proper justice, be that what it may, the club will now take years to recover and us fans will be picking up the pieces once more.

Think of what an hounerable guy Mel Nurse was and Think of those Sell out coonts, I rest my case.

Let's never ever forget .
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:12 - Feb 3 with 2659 viewssainthelens

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:06 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

All the Sell outs have had such an easy ride through this, and it appears they'll still have an easy ride, call me bitter but I won't be really happy til they get served proper justice, be that what it may, the club will now take years to recover and us fans will be picking up the pieces once more.

Think of what an hounerable guy Mel Nurse was and Think of those Sell out coonts, I rest my case.

Great post. After 7 yrs up top, the club should be at the very least in a stable condition, not on a fckn ventilator like we are. Sellouts 100 per cent to blame for cashing in not giving 2 fcks for the consequences.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:20 - Feb 3 with 2613 viewsswan65split

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:06 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

"Think of what an hounerable guy Mel Nurse was and Think of those Sell out coonts, I rest my case.

Let's never ever forget . "

Spot on.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:24 - Feb 3 with 2595 viewsN_T_J

His mrs is off on Twitter again... saying it was the Trust who wanted Laudrup sacked.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:28 - Feb 3 with 2554 viewsN_T_J

😂😂
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:30 - Feb 3 with 2538 viewsDarran

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:33 - Feb 3 with 2516 viewsPozuelosSideys

If i were HJ and i had to take a pay cut of 60% following relegation, that would have been the first piece of info released to the press given the noise most of us have made. Why didnt that happen?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:38 - Feb 3 with 2463 viewsjackrabbit

Disgusting comment.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:39 - Feb 3 with 2448 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:33 - Feb 3 by PozuelosSideys

If i were HJ and i had to take a pay cut of 60% following relegation, that would have been the first piece of info released to the press given the noise most of us have made. Why didnt that happen?

….. and for the criticism he had for sacking ML. Why didn't he say the Trust made him do it?
Any comments on that one Phil?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:41 - Feb 3 with 2426 viewssainthelens

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:38 - Feb 3 by jackrabbit

Disgusting comment.

Thanks.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:44 - Feb 3 with 2410 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Of course Mr Jenkins always took notice of what the Trust wanted. (They didn't want this). So much so that he consulted with them extensively before selling his shares to the hedge fund.

Oh, hang on...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:55 - Feb 3 with 2325 viewsWarwickHunt

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:24 - Feb 3 by N_T_J

His mrs is off on Twitter again... saying it was the Trust who wanted Laudrup sacked.

Oh FFS! 😂😂😂😂
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:56 - Feb 3 with 2309 viewsthornabyswan

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:41 - Feb 3 by sainthelens

Thanks.

Yes no need at all

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:58 - Feb 3 with 2287 viewsswan65split

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:55 - Feb 3 by WarwickHunt

Oh FFS! 😂😂😂😂

yes I had a browse, until I saw who else was on there, and I watched the football instead.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:01 - Feb 3 with 2270 viewsjackrabbit

I note your disgusting - and disgraceful - comment has been edited off the board. Good. If I were the moderator you’d be off the board as well. You’re a lowlife.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:04 - Feb 3 with 2246 viewsLandore_Jack

Jenkins didn't have the balls to tell Laudrup he was sacked in person.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 17:24]

#backtojack

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:06 - Feb 3 with 2236 viewsjasper_T

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:33 - Feb 3 by PozuelosSideys

Might have quite rightly feared that people would be up in arms that he was 1) still employed after saying his position was untenable and 2) still earning £250k a year and trying to gain sympathy for it in a situation he had a big hand in creating.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:10 - Feb 3 with 2207 viewsthornabyswan

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:45 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Surely it's him directing these tweets, but I can't understand how he (or maybe it is just her) thinks this benefits them?

Maybe she has had a few bevvies

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:13 - Feb 3 with 2175 viewsSgorioFruit

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:44 - Feb 3 by marchamjack

She’s really going for it now on Twitter with S Phil and other Trust members. Classic 😀

Link?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:18 - Feb 3 with 2139 viewsGaryjack

This 'resignation' ain't sitting right with me. There's a bad smell about it.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:23 - Feb 3 with 2106 views_

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:26 - Feb 3 by exiledclaseboy

The PR machine is rolling.

A-ha so Andrew Cude of the Trust is on it straight away calling it a lie?

Unbelievable

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:24 - Feb 3 with 2095 viewsDarran

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:23 - Feb 3 by _

Unbelievable

He didn’t call it a lie.

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:25 - Feb 3 with 2093 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:23 - Feb 3 by _

Unbelievable

Where did I say it wasn’t true, T2C? I’ve no idea what the contents of Huw Jenkins’ pay packet are or were
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 17:26]

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024