Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter 11:25 - Feb 3 with 18361 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 21:16 - Feb 3 with 2737 viewssainthelens

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 20:11 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

It may well have been a statement of fact for all we know, and considering all the faff you've posted over the last few years to ask for a banning is a bit rich to say the least !

Maybe it was in bad taste(no pun intended) but ffs this isn't the worst thing for somebody to say.

Touched a nerve with him, bit close to home for comfort.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 21:28 - Feb 3 with 2701 viewstheloneranger

If she posted this on Aug 10th 2018 ... Why hasn't it been picked up before??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 00:16 - Feb 4 with 2509 viewsLoyal

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:35 - Feb 3 by Darran

Yes it is.

Now we are getting closer to the real reason why Jenkins spunked so much Swansea money last january. Always knew there was a motive away from saving our clubs premier League status. He was saving his own salary and spent millions to do so.

His Mrs should stfu and get on with doing the dishes.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 14:20 - Feb 4 with 2311 viewswobbly

Conveniently, by resigning now, his salary won’t be disclosed in the accounts as the highest paid director. So we will never know.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 14:23 - Feb 4 with 2300 viewsjasper_T

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 14:20 - Feb 4 by wobbly

Conveniently, by resigning now, his salary won’t be disclosed in the accounts as the highest paid director. So we will never know.

There was only one director included under Directors' Remuneration in 16-17 so I'm not sure giving up hundreds of thousands of pounds to avoid your salary getting out more than a year from now was all that convenient to be honest. Because it probably still will.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 14:48 - Feb 4 with 2267 viewsJJJack

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 14:23 - Feb 4 by jasper_T

There was only one director included under Directors' Remuneration in 16-17 so I'm not sure giving up hundreds of thousands of pounds to avoid your salary getting out more than a year from now was all that convenient to be honest. Because it probably still will.

Exactly
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 14:54 - Feb 4 with 2259 viewswobbly

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 14:23 - Feb 4 by jasper_T

I’m not saying he resigned just to avoid the disclosure in the accounts mun!

Just that it’s a convenient result of it that his salary post relegation now won’t be disclosed.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:17 - Feb 4 with 2168 viewsLeonWasGod

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 21:28 - Feb 3 by theloneranger

If she posted this on Aug 10th 2018 ... Why hasn't it been picked up before??

Good question. Doesn't fit the narrative? Or more likely just lost in the swamp of Twitter.

If this is true then some people are going to look pretty stupid. We'll find out in the accounts (eventually) if this is true, but for now why don't we just stick to the facts - there's enough going on that we know about to make a case.
Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:44 - Feb 4 with 2138 viewsswan65split

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:17 - Feb 4 by LeonWasGod

Good question. Doesn't fit the narrative? Or more likely just lost in the swamp of Twitter.

If this is true then some people are going to look pretty stupid. We'll find out in the accounts (eventually) if this is true, but for now why don't we just stick to the facts - there's enough going on that we know about to make a case.

I am sure someone would have been on here spouting that the figure was wrong! in order to be transparent,
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 21:12 - Feb 4 with 1965 viewsDewi1jack

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:44 - Feb 4 by swan65split

I am sure someone would have been on here spouting that the figure was wrong! in order to be transparent,

That wouldn't be the bloke who keeps swapping sides would it?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 22:39 - Feb 4 with 1853 viewsswan65split

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 21:12 - Feb 4 by Dewi1jack

That wouldn't be the bloke who keeps swapping sides would it?

not sure about swapping sides, but hes running around in circles now, presently doing A Cpt Mainwaring,,,,,,bordering on a Private Frazer.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:44 - Feb 5 with 1659 viewsDewi1jack

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 22:39 - Feb 4 by swan65split

not sure about swapping sides, but hes running around in circles now, presently doing A Cpt Mainwaring,,,,,,bordering on a Private Frazer.

Don't tell them you're name Pike

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 17:33 - Feb 5 with 1576 viewsswan65split

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 16:44 - Feb 5 by Dewi1jack

Don't tell them you're name Pike

its on Twitter,,,,,,,
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 19:50 - Feb 6 with 1372 viewsN_T_J

Reading HJ mrs latest Tweets I guess she's a active poster here :)
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 19:54 - Feb 6 with 1359 viewsDarran

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 19:50 - Feb 6 by N_T_J

Or reader.

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 19:55 - Feb 6 with 1354 viewsN_T_J

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 19:54 - Feb 6 by Darran

Or reader.

True 😂
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 19:56 - Feb 6 with 1349 viewsNeathJack

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 19:50 - Feb 6 by N_T_J

That line sounds awfully familiar...
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 19:57 - Feb 6 with 1346 viewsLoyal

So this Karen is Huws Mrs ? ( I don't do tw@tter so ... )

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 19:58 - Feb 6 with 1341 viewsN_T_J

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 19:57 - Feb 6 by Loyal

Yes
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 20:01 - Feb 6 with 1330 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 19:57 - Feb 6 by Loyal

Apparently so.

Poll: Tory leader

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 20:02 - Feb 6 with 1322 viewsDarran

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 19:56 - Feb 6 by NeathJack

That line sounds awfully familiar...

That’s the first thing I thought when I read it on twitter.

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 20:08 - Feb 6 with 1290 viewsmagicdaps10

All jokes aside.

Jenkins needs to get her of twitter asap, not the brightest thing to do given the circumstances and her husbands role/ex role in the club.

Stinks of lack of class and lack of intelligence.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 20:18 - Feb 6 with 1265 viewsLoyal

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 19:58 - Feb 6 by N_T_J

Yes

Ok, I'm wondering why she is called willetts, and I'm pretty certain I've seen Huw on numerous occasions in the past in the company of another woman who I thought was his wife.
Just saying like.

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 20:42 - Feb 6 with 1229 viewsN_T_J

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 20:18 - Feb 6 by Loyal

Ok, I'm wondering why she is called willetts, and I'm pretty certain I've seen Huw on numerous occasions in the past in the company of another woman who I thought was his wife.
Just saying like.

He's a top shaggër
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 20:53 - Feb 6 with 1202 viewsLoyal

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 20:42 - Feb 6 by N_T_J

He's a top shaggër

It must be his stunning charm, good looks and dapper image. Can't think of any other attraction he may have ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024