Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter 11:25 - Feb 3 with 18342 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 21:03 - Feb 6 with 1636 viewssainthelens

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 20:18 - Feb 6 by Loyal

Ok, I'm wondering why she is called willetts, and I'm pretty certain I've seen Huw on numerous occasions in the past in the company of another woman who I thought was his wife.
Just saying like.

I decline to comment in fear of a banning order.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 12:04 - Feb 7 with 1454 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If someone paid me millions for my shares i would be happy to take a pay cut.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 13:32 - Feb 7 with 1384 viewschad

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 19:56 - Feb 6 by NeathJack

That line sounds awfully familiar...

Not guilty m’lud

Also I don’t think I thought it was a conflict of interests per se

Just the facilitating vile abuse against the very members he was elected to represent and knowingly allowing it to continue; plus controlling the narrative and closing down issues by summary bannings.

Surprised she did not mention this at the time of the legal action vote.

But then the Trust were backing the deal which massively protected the sly one from being dragged through the courts, saving those that are coming out of the woodwork now to support him from seeing the real cut of his jib
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 13:52 - Feb 7 with 1344 viewsDarran

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 13:32 - Feb 7 by chad

Not guilty m’lud

Just the facilitating vile abuse against the very members he was elected to represent and knowingly allowing it to continue; plus controlling the narrative and closing down issues by summary bannings.

But then the Trust were backing the deal which massively protected the sly one from being dragged through the courts, saving those that are coming out of the woodwork now to support him from seeing the real cut of his jib

Exactiy.

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 06:41 - Feb 8 with 1171 viewsScottishEddie

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 13:32 - Feb 7 by chad

Not guilty m’lud

Top post!

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 09:41 - Feb 8 with 1111 viewsswan65split

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 19:56 - Feb 6 by NeathJack

That line sounds awfully familiar...

It does doesnt it?
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 14:15 - Feb 10 with 997 viewsQJumpingJack

Where does Jenkins' departure leave David Morgan?
Does he remain an associate director or has he left as well?
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 14:22 - Feb 10 with 979 viewsDarran

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 14:15 - Feb 10 by QJumpingJack

Where does Jenkins' departure leave David Morgan?
Does he remain an associate director or has he left as well?

Well I’m sure Dai being an associate director hasn’t got anything to do with Jenkins being chairman.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024