Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins and Morgan 14:28 - Feb 3 with 4248 viewsdazdec197296

Huw Jenkins and Martin Morgan will be back as owners of the club within two years.
Jenkins and Morgan on 14:29 - Feb 3 with 4217 viewsOldjack

No they won't

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jenkins and Morgan on 14:58 - Feb 3 with 3977 viewssg1912

Correct...
Jenkins and Morgan on 15:00 - Feb 3 with 3954 viewsthornabyswan

Jenkins and Morgan on 14:29 - Feb 3 by Oldjack

No they won't

Unless the Yanks virtually give it to them I can't see it.
All that scheming they won't want to give their ill gotten gains back.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Jenkins and Morgan on 15:02 - Feb 3 with 3926 viewsmonmouth

This is getting surreal now. How about we try and come to terms with the bucket of shit we’ve currently got?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jenkins and Morgan on 15:09 - Feb 3 with 3853 viewskarnataka

Jenkins and Morgan on 15:00 - Feb 3 by thornabyswan

Unless the Yanks virtually give it to them I can't see it.
All that scheming they won't want to give their ill gotten gains back.

What is the club currently worth compared with what the Yanks paid for it? Serious question.
Jenkins and Morgan on 15:36 - Feb 3 with 3721 viewsN_T_J

👍👍
Jenkins and Morgan on 15:44 - Feb 3 with 3617 viewsthornabyswan

Jenkins and Morgan on 15:09 - Feb 3 by karnataka

What is the club currently worth compared with what the Yanks paid for it? Serious question.

A lot less than what the Yanks will sell for is my guess.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Jenkins and Morgan on 15:45 - Feb 3 with 3610 viewsSTID2017

Jenkins and Morgan on 15:02 - Feb 3 by monmouth

This is getting surreal now. How about we try and come to terms with the bucket of shit we’ve currently got?

We as supporters can do nothing about the current owners.
The only thing we can hope for is that a new set of owners is found soon.
If that means Jenkins and buying the club back and reinvesting to stabilize and rebuild the club then so be it.
I cannot imagine anyone else buying us and we have to get the Yahkx out as soon a possible

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins and Morgan on 15:57 - Feb 3 with 3473 viewsYossarian

Jenkins and Morgan on 15:44 - Feb 3 by thornabyswan

A lot less than what the Yanks will sell for is my guess.

Which is why they are furiously asset-stripping...they want to recoup what they paid for it before selling it on for buttons.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Jenkins and Morgan on 16:00 - Feb 3 with 3429 viewsDarran

Jenkins and Morgan on 15:45 - Feb 3 by STID2017

If that means Jenkins and buying the club back and reinvesting to stabilize and rebuild the club then so be it.
I cannot imagine anyone else buying us and we have to get the Yahkx out as soon a possible

Why can’t you imagine anyone else buying us?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins and Morgan on 16:03 - Feb 3 with 3394 viewsOldjack

Jenkins and Morgan on 15:45 - Feb 3 by STID2017

you can't trust the tvat ffs ,don't underestimate the fans feeling towards this liar

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jenkins and Morgan on 16:09 - Feb 3 with 3326 viewsjack247

Jenkins and Morgan on 16:00 - Feb 3 by Darran

Why can’t you imagine anyone else buying us?

We aren’t the most saleable commodity in the world at the moment. Doesn’t mean Jenkins and Morgan will buy us back of course, but the Americans are going to have to carefully consider any offers. They won’t get many.
Jenkins and Morgan on 16:50 - Feb 3 with 3140 viewsSTID2017

Jenkins and Morgan on 16:03 - Feb 3 by Oldjack

you can't trust the tvat ffs ,don't underestimate the fans feeling towards this liar

I feel as let down by Jenkins and co as anyone does, however if it is a choice between continuing under the Yanks or being bought by Jenkins and co, I'd choose a Jenkins led consortium.
I just cannot imagine there being a queue of buyers looking to take us on.

Jenkins and Morgan on 16:55 - Feb 3 with 3083 viewsDarran

Jenkins and Morgan on 16:09 - Feb 3 by jack247

We aren’t the most saleable commodity in the world at the moment. Doesn’t mean Jenkins and Morgan will buy us back of course, but the Americans are going to have to carefully consider any offers. They won’t get many.

Well rich people buy football clubs,look at Leicester.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins and Morgan on 16:59 - Feb 3 with 3057 viewsjack247

Jenkins and Morgan on 16:55 - Feb 3 by Darran

Hopefully. Don’t hold your breath though
Jenkins and Morgan on 17:06 - Feb 3 with 3007 viewsSTID2017

Jenkins and Morgan on 16:55 - Feb 3 by Darran

I really hope you're right Darran

Jenkins and Morgan on 19:02 - Feb 3 with 2672 viewsmajorraglan

I raised the possibility of Huw Jenkins et al coming back as the saviours a long time ago. If the American owners take out as much as they can, the club will be no more than a shell and need total rebuilding. It will be available at a reasonable price and HJ, MM will have the kind of money needed to buy the club. Don’t forget they still own approximately 10% of the equity.
Jenkins and Morgan on 19:07 - Feb 3 with 2609 viewsJJJack

Jenkins and Morgan on 19:02 - Feb 3 by majorraglan

I raised the possibility of Huw Jenkins et al coming back as the saviours a long time ago. If the American owners take out as much as they can, the club will be no more than a shell and need total rebuilding. It will be available at a reasonable price and HJ, MM will have the kind of money needed to buy the club. Don’t forget they still own approximately 10% of the equity.

I also raised this prospect ages ago. I don’t think it’s beyond the bounds of possibility. Especially now we have been relegated. The lower we sink the bigger the possibility. I just wonder whether Jenkins, Morgan et al have the desire to go again?
Jenkins and Morgan on 19:31 - Feb 3 with 2467 viewsplasjack

Jenkins and Morgan on 19:02 - Feb 3 by majorraglan

The trust have 21%.
Jenkins and Morgan on 21:27 - Feb 3 with 2080 viewsmajorraglan

Jenkins and Morgan on 19:31 - Feb 3 by plasjack

The trust have 21%.

Yes they do, but MM, HJ et al have millions (at the moment) trousered from the sale of their shares in the club, the Trust has £800k. If I am not mistaken, MM sold his travel business and then bought it back for less than he was initially paid for it. If you know the business dynamics and can make it work, then it’s certainly possible.
Jenkins and Morgan on 10:17 - Feb 4 with 1623 viewssammylee3

Jenkins and Morgan on 21:27 - Feb 3 by majorraglan

Yes they do, but MM, HJ et al have millions (at the moment) trousered from the sale of their shares in the club, the Trust has £800k. If I am not mistaken, MM sold his travel business and then bought it back for less than he was initially paid for it. If you know the business dynamics and can make it work, then it’s certainly possible.

its been there plan all along obvious, cash in and then buy us back for pennies. A blind dog can see it
Jenkins and Morgan on 11:56 - Feb 4 with 1446 viewsSTID2017

Jenkins and Morgan on 10:17 - Feb 4 by sammylee3

its been there plan all along obvious, cash in and then buy us back for pennies. A blind dog can see it

The Res couldn't see it

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024