Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planet Swans bubble? 20:52 - Feb 3 with 2438 viewsBLAZE

Is there one? I don’t bother with other swans sites, Twitter or Facebook, so all my swans talk comes from here. Give or take 3 or 4 posters it seems we’re pretty much united in our dislike of the old shareholders and distrust of the new

But I came across this by chance earlier and it took me by surprise;

https://www.twitter.com/arangelz/status/1091797025581084673

Over 900 likes!? Now I have nothing against Rangel’s post, given everything he went through with us I suppose HJ was a pretty good boss and I’m sure he’s grateful. But I can’t believe how many people supported the message... Which made me wonder if all the anger is constrained to Planet Swans? What’s the general feeling elsewhere, away from here?
Planet Swans bubble? on 20:57 - Feb 3 with 2389 viewsmarchamjack

The number of happy-clappers on Twitter, amazes me every day. Lots of thick people out there.

And don’t start me on the Trust Members FB page...there are lots on there who if you gave the vote now would no doubt not even think to vote for the legal route

PS is a bubble

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Planet Swans bubble? on 20:59 - Feb 3 with 2371 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’ve always said that opinion on PS is representative of nothing other than opinion on PS. It can’t be extrapolated to be representative of the wider fan base. Partly cos we’re all lunatics on here for a start. That said, i wouldn’t be looking to twitter for representative views either (not that I’m saying you were).

Poll: Tory leader

Planet Swans bubble? on 21:00 - Feb 3 with 2353 viewsItchySphincter

PS is a definite bubble.

Most people have got better things to do than argue with oddballs and narcissists on a football message board.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 21:01]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Planet Swans bubble? on 21:01 - Feb 3 with 2356 viewsDan_Swan

Amongst the 16-20 lads I travel with to each home game, we are united in our dislike for the Previous & New shareholders. Most of whom are long term fans & don't read this site.

Still following Dr's orders!

Planet Swans bubble? on 21:05 - Feb 3 with 2319 viewsswan65split

Plenty of likes but read the comments

Nearly all the fans I know blame HJ and the Yanks,
Planet Swans bubble? on 21:05 - Feb 3 with 2323 viewsDarran

I wouldnt read anything into the 900 likes. It’ll be mostly wánkers thinking they’re chums with Angel.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Planet Swans bubble? on 21:07 - Feb 3 with 2303 viewsDJack

Planet Swans bubble? on 21:00 - Feb 3 by ItchySphincter

PS is a definite bubble.

Most people have got better things to do than argue with oddballs and narcissists on a football message board.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2019 21:01]

Don't be unkind to yourself, you are not a narcissists...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Planet Swans bubble? on 21:09 - Feb 3 with 2281 viewsdickythorpe

Many perhaps don't realise that they can't influence anything the club does by posting on here.
I and others can rant and rave or praise and appreciate , but it doesn't annoy or encourage anyone at the club.

All in all I don't know why I post here.
Login to get fewer ads

Planet Swans bubble? on 21:09 - Feb 3 with 2284 viewsLeonWasGod

Yes there is. Wife and in-laws are all life-longers, west-Walians. Loads of people at work with STs or regulars. Most think HJ is the dogs bollox and JTAK is better than Titanic and Dances With wolves combined. They all think Gary Monk is the best Swans manager ever too.

Go figure
Planet Swans bubble? on 21:11 - Feb 3 with 2268 viewsDJack

Planet Swans bubble? on 21:09 - Feb 3 by LeonWasGod

Yes there is. Wife and in-laws are all life-longers, west-Walians. Loads of people at work with STs or regulars. Most think HJ is the dogs bollox and JTAK is better than Titanic and Dances With wolves combined. They all think Gary Monk is the best Swans manager ever too.

Go figure

West-Walians are odd though!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Planet Swans bubble? on 21:17 - Feb 3 with 2216 viewsLeonWasGod

Planet Swans bubble? on 21:11 - Feb 3 by DJack

West-Walians are odd though!

Tell me about it!
Planet Swans bubble? on 21:18 - Feb 3 with 2204 viewsJonathans_coat

Planet Swans bubble? on 21:09 - Feb 3 by LeonWasGod

Go figure

I still occasionally hear fans saying that:-

“the Americans can’t be that bad because they put £100m into the club”

.....And similar. I find it amazing that some still believe this basic lie, years after it has been proven total nonsense!
Planet Swans bubble? on 21:38 - Feb 3 with 2161 viewsCaptain_Sham

There may be 932 likes but most of the comments are negative. Is that 932 net likes?Can you dislike post on twitter?

Its just a ride.

Planet Swans bubble? on 21:41 - Feb 3 with 2146 viewsexiledclaseboy

Planet Swans bubble? on 21:38 - Feb 3 by Captain_Sham

There may be 932 likes but most of the comments are negative. Is that 932 net likes?Can you dislike post on twitter?

No. And many people will “like” pretty much every tweet a “celebrity” makes. Mainly cos they’re sycophants desperately trying to get their attention.

Poll: Tory leader

Planet Swans bubble? on 21:45 - Feb 3 with 2112 viewsHeadmaster

Well Leon Knight is behind us

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024