Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tosh. 19:24 - Feb 4 with 4497 viewslifelong

Reckons that we should all be grateful for what Huw Jenkins has done for our club.
Tosh. on 19:28 - Feb 4 with 3210 viewsWingstandwood

(*cough, cough, cough*) Son on SCFC payroll alert!.... Son on SCFC payroll alert!.... Son on SCFC payroll alert!

Argus!

Tosh. on 19:31 - Feb 4 with 3180 viewssplJack

F@ck Tosh
Tosh. on 19:31 - Feb 4 with 3176 viewsjack2jack

There's an obvious reply to that,but it's been done to death on here.
Tosh. on 19:52 - Feb 4 with 3044 viewsGeoffThom

We were more than grateful for what they did until the stupidity of selling to American hedge funds feckin stupid move
Tosh. on 20:05 - Feb 4 with 2943 viewsOldjack

This is what the fans are up against ,I'd love to hear what he thinks about selling to god knows who for a quick buck therefore putting the club in a very precarious position not to mention the deceit and lies

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tosh. on 00:32 - Feb 5 with 2603 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Curtis - in marked contrast - is keeping quiet.

Just for iconic balance like.

Beware of the Risen People

Tosh. on 00:35 - Feb 5 with 2597 viewsLohengrin

Tosh. on 19:31 - Feb 4 by splJack

F@ck Tosh

If you’d said that in town when I was young I’d have jumped away from you in case a lightning bolt came down.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tosh. on 02:18 - Feb 5 with 2499 viewsGetRealMate

Tosh. on 19:52 - Feb 4 by GeoffThom

We were more than grateful for what they did until the stupidity of selling to American hedge funds feckin stupid move

... and yet there isn’t an honest Swansea fan who would trade the last two decades and all it’s successes brought on by Jenkins (including the negative of the Yank sale), to go back to life pre Petty buy out and history to be taken back. Not one.

Even though there was only around 4000 of us back then I might add.

Tosh is spot on, and only sheer blind ignorance is preventing people admitting it.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 2:19]
Login to get fewer ads

Tosh. on 02:20 - Feb 5 with 2493 viewsDJack

Tosh. on 02:18 - Feb 5 by GetRealMate

... and yet there isn’t an honest Swansea fan who would trade the last two decades and all it’s successes brought on by Jenkins (including the negative of the Yank sale), to go back to life pre Petty buy out and history to be taken back. Not one.

Tosh is spot on, and only sheer blind ignorance is preventing people admitting it.

Evening sport.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tosh. on 02:33 - Feb 5 with 2489 viewsGetRealMate

Tosh. on 02:20 - Feb 5 by DJack

Evening sport.

Afternoon D.
Tosh. on 02:45 - Feb 5 with 2480 viewsDJack

Tosh. on 02:33 - Feb 5 by GetRealMate

Afternoon D.

...well, actually it's night,night.

You enjoy your afternoon.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tosh. on 07:24 - Feb 5 with 2318 viewsjackpot

Well said. Spot on.
Tosh. on 07:51 - Feb 5 with 2282 viewsKilkennyjack

Its too early to call that.

If our club now has a £70m debt that it cannot service then relegation may not be the end of matters.

I just hope you are right.

Beware of the Risen People

Tosh. on 08:07 - Feb 5 with 2246 viewsDrGonzo

A footballing dinosaur who's opinions should no longer be considered relevant.
Tosh. on 08:27 - Feb 5 with 2195 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tosh. on 08:07 - Feb 5 by DrGonzo

A footballing dinosaur who's opinions should no longer be considered relevant.

Malcolm Struel was unlucky the bottom fell out of the transfer market when we got relegated. Huw wasted the best part of 100 million on misfit players and tacked on enournous wage liabilities on to the club put the cherry on the cake.

Tosh wants to reconsider his extremely one sided and generous view of Jenkins and to say that he was some sort of superfan really sticks in my craw.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tosh. on 09:11 - Feb 5 with 2133 views_

Pathetic

Can't wait for our so called 'fans' to turn on Leon and Trundle next...

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Tosh. on 09:35 - Feb 5 with 2096 viewsswan65split

Tosh. on 09:11 - Feb 5 by _

Pathetic

When we went up the first time we didn't have bloody wasters like Montero helping us.

"No chance

I remember being up in Old Trafford when he went off after 4 minutes, he walked past the Swans fans and I called him all the cünts under the sun.

Now fans are making out he's the linchpin of our side. "
Tosh. on 11:13 - Feb 5 with 1995 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pathetic

Practice what you preach and stop idolizing players who played their parts but who aren’t and never will be bigger than the club. That goes for Mr Jenkins and co too.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tosh. on 11:58 - Feb 5 with 1897 views_

Tosh. on 11:13 - Feb 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Practice what you preach and stop idolizing players who played their parts but who aren’t and never will be bigger than the club. That goes for Mr Jenkins and co too.

Ha you won't find me idolising anyone pal, in fact Trundle offered me out because I had a go at the decision to go to Joma 😂

Now stop being a bit of a baby Steve and stop this utter bullshit about payroll and shit. You're way off the mark and hopefully your brother will tell you.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Tosh. on 12:19 - Feb 5 with 1854 viewsswan65split

Tosh. on 11:58 - Feb 5 by _

Ha you won't find me idolising anyone pal, in fact Trundle offered me out because I had a go at the decision to go to Joma 😂

Now stop being a bit of a baby Steve and stop this utter bullshit about payroll and shit. You're way off the mark and hopefully your brother will tell you.

What happened? did you go out? or shyte out?
Tosh. on 12:20 - Feb 5 with 1855 viewschad

Tosh. on 09:35 - Feb 5 by swan65split

When we went up the first time we didn't have bloody wasters like Montero helping us.

"No chance

I remember being up in Old Trafford when he went off after 4 minutes, he walked past the Swans fans and I called him all the cünts under the sun.

Now fans are making out he's the linchpin of our side. "

From that quote - assuming it is the same game I remember, he didn’t walk past anyone as he was stretchered off.

I recall it quite clearly as I do the fans supportive reaction as he was stretchered past us
Tosh. on 12:44 - Feb 5 with 1808 viewsYossarian

Tosh. on 08:27 - Feb 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Malcolm Struel was unlucky the bottom fell out of the transfer market when we got relegated. Huw wasted the best part of 100 million on misfit players and tacked on enournous wage liabilities on to the club put the cherry on the cake.

Tosh wants to reconsider his extremely one sided and generous view of Jenkins and to say that he was some sort of superfan really sticks in my craw.

Spot on. I’d still have Tosh as Director of Football in a heartbeat. He knows how to bring on young players, he’s got huge managerial experience (including the biggest club in the world) and ticks all the boxes in my view.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Tosh. on 13:00 - Feb 5 with 1785 viewsWingstandwood

Tosh. on 12:44 - Feb 5 by Yossarian

Spot on. I’d still have Tosh as Director of Football in a heartbeat. He knows how to bring on young players, he’s got huge managerial experience (including the biggest club in the world) and ticks all the boxes in my view.

When all that ruination was going on when SCFC had a kamikaze impostor roofing tile supplier at the D.o.F helm the name Toshack came to my mind quite a bit with me also.

I used to think that only a few miles living down the road in posh Gower was indeed Toshack i.e. a 'well-travelled' footballing manegerial internationalist that must have had a filofax, phone book and hard drive stuff full of contacts. And further add to that was decades of experience and knowledge.

Argus!

Tosh. on 17:01 - Feb 5 with 1601 viewsOldjack

Pathetic

why would they do that

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tosh. on 17:32 - Feb 5 with 1549 viewsswan65split

Tosh. on 12:20 - Feb 5 by chad

From that quote - assuming it is the same game I remember, he didn’t walk past anyone as he was stretchered off.

I recall it quite clearly as I do the fans supportive reaction as he was stretchered past us

That wouldnt surprise me, it looks like he has a tendency of seeing things differently than the majority,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024