Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New director of football will be in soon 21:59 - Feb 4 with 7675 viewssaawonzee

Sammy Lee
New director of football will be in soon on 21:59 - Feb 4 with 6263 viewsLoyal

Another squeeky midget.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

New director of football will be in soon on 22:01 - Feb 4 with 6230 viewsJackfath

New director of football will be in soon on 21:59 - Feb 4 by Loyal

Another squeeky midget.

😂

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

New director of football will be in soon on 22:04 - Feb 4 with 6181 viewsAl_Bundy

Sammy Lee... good grief no !
New director of football will be in soon on 22:20 - Feb 4 with 6027 viewsQJumpingJack

He has worked closely with Big Sam in recent years.
If true, I wonder what Potter thinks.
New director of football will be in soon on 22:23 - Feb 4 with 5987 viewsJonathans_coat

Crazy idea alert.

Why don’t we just ask the manager which players he would like, and which are not in his plans going forward?
New director of football will be in soon on 22:43 - Feb 4 with 5818 viewsLoyal

New director of football will be in soon on 22:23 - Feb 4 by Jonathans_coat

Crazy idea alert.

Why don’t we just ask the manager which players he would like, and which are not in his plans going forward?

I'm pretty certain we've never had a director of football.
So I'm not sure about a new one.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

New director of football will be in soon on 23:25 - Feb 4 with 5638 viewsWarwickHunt

Leon and Sammy Lee are both on the shortlist.
New director of football will be in soon on 23:57 - Feb 4 with 5523 viewstheloneranger

New director of football will be in soon on 23:25 - Feb 4 by WarwickHunt

I think they're both going to be overlooked for this job.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

New director of football will be in soon on 00:34 - Feb 5 with 5464 viewsKilkennyjack

New director of football will be in soon on 23:25 - Feb 4 by WarwickHunt

With old Brian Flynn, he should defo not be over looked.

Beware of the Risen People

New director of football will be in soon on 00:49 - Feb 5 with 5443 viewssainthelens

Denis Wise be along shortly.
New director of football will be in soon on 07:29 - Feb 5 with 5135 viewsSWANSEYE

Souness . . Bring in the Liverpool way
New director of football will be in soon on 08:45 - Feb 5 with 4947 viewssammylee3

New director of football will be in soon on 07:29 - Feb 5 by SWANSEYE

I'm busy tell the yanks to do one x
New director of football will be in soon on 09:03 - Feb 5 with 4906 viewsJohnw102

New director of football will be in soon on 07:29 - Feb 5 by SWANSEYE

Loved the story when doctor told him he had had a heart attack Souness asked for a second opinion and Doc said "OK you're a shit manager"

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

New director of football will be in soon on 10:50 - Feb 5 with 4766 viewswobbly

New director of football will be in soon on 00:49 - Feb 5 by sainthelens

Denis Wise be along shortly.

If the criteria is short in stature and a poor track record with footballer’s wives, then:

Martin Morgan?
New director of football will be in soon on 12:42 - Feb 5 with 4584 viewsBobbyBacala

New director of football will be in soon on 10:50 - Feb 5 by wobbly

If the criteria is short in stature and a poor track record with footballer’s wives, then:

Martin Morgan?

I read this thread last night and thought it was rumour at its finest.

However, I go to the same gym in Liverpool as Sammy Lee - he's usually in every morning, except when Big Sam has a job somewhere. Didn't see him in there this morning.

Proof or total coincidence?
New director of football will be in soon on 19:38 - Feb 5 with 4146 viewsHeadmaster

Was Sammy Lee recommended by the Trust then? They are, after all, being consulted on Huw's successor. Aren't they?
New director of football will be in soon on 20:24 - Feb 5 with 4026 viewsthornabyswan

New director of football will be in soon on 19:38 - Feb 5 by Headmaster

Was Sammy Lee recommended by the Trust then? They are, after all, being consulted on Huw's successor. Aren't they?

Could do a job for us in midfield next season

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

New director of football will be in soon on 00:42 - Feb 6 with 3806 viewsPozuelosSideys

Pearlman

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

New director of football will be in soon on 14:48 - Feb 6 with 3487 viewsandypitt56

New director of football will be in soon on 00:42 - Feb 6 by PozuelosSideys

Pearlman

Didnt they state they wanted someone with football experience? probably be Landon donovan....God help us.
New director of football will be in soon on 19:46 - Feb 6 with 3199 viewsPentyrchJack

New director of football will be in soon on 10:50 - Feb 5 by wobbly

Martin Morgan?

Ouch!

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

New director of football will be in soon on 19:52 - Feb 6 with 3186 viewsLohengrin

Director of football? There can only be one genuine candidate...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

New director of football will be in soon on 20:01 - Feb 6 with 3154 viewsLoyal

I repeat we have never had a director of football.

New director of football will be in soon on 20:16 - Feb 6 with 3106 viewsJacket

I was going to say Landon Donovan, but he signed for San Diego Sockers in the Major Arena Soccer League on January 24th. The greedy kunt is still playing, well indoor soccer at least.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 20:16]
New director of football will be in soon on 21:53 - Feb 6 with 2990 viewsJonathans_coat

New director of football will be in soon on 20:01 - Feb 6 by Loyal

I repeat we have never had a director of football.

We’ve never needed one!

We just let the manager (and his team) discuss what players he wanted, or didn’t want, with the chairman.

This is the model that brought us success in our rise up the leagues. This way the manager doesn’t have players foisted on him he doesn’t want (eg Roque Mesa), and can get rid of any bad eggs, or dead wood. It’s not rocket science and saves a 6 figure salary.
New director of football will be in soon on 22:26 - Feb 6 with 2903 viewsSomethingRandom

Joe Kinnear

Jog on, Kitty...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024