Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Back Training? 22:41 - Feb 4 with 3039 viewsjackharris

So was our Danny back in training today after his weekend off in Yorkshire and specifically Humberside?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2019 23:14]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Danny Back Training? on 22:52 - Feb 4 with 2978 views_

Yes, he was, and.raring to go.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Danny Back Training? on 22:58 - Feb 4 with 2948 viewsFireboy2

Danny Back Training? on 22:52 - Feb 4 by _

Yes, he was, and.raring to go.

Htf do you know now that your best mate has gone
Danny Back Training? on 23:13 - Feb 4 with 2865 viewsswan65split

Danny Back Training? on 22:58 - Feb 4 by Fireboy2

His other m8s Bro maybe
Danny Back Training? on 23:32 - Feb 4 with 2788 viewsjack_lord

he heard something somewhere and put two and two together

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Danny Back Training? on 18:46 - Feb 5 with 2163 views34dfgdf54

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-citys-daniel-

Back to business Danny. We got ground to make up.

“I love it here”
Danny Back Training? on 18:52 - Feb 5 with 2127 viewsmagicdaps10

Danny Back Training? on 23:32 - Feb 4 by jack_lord

he heard something somewhere and put two and two together

Probably read it on twitter!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Danny Back Training? on 18:57 - Feb 5 with 2099 viewsdickythorpe

21, playing football for thousands a week. Time for him to put this behind him and grow up and put in performances that will see him looked at by far, far better clubs than Leeds
Blessing in disguise all round that he didn't go, if he improves his end product he'll be worth 25 million easily.
Danny Back Training? on 19:03 - Feb 5 with 2083 viewsoldtownjack

Danny Back Training? on 18:57 - Feb 5 by dickythorpe

21, playing football for thousands a week. Time for him to put this behind him and grow up and put in performances that will see him looked at by far, far better clubs than Leeds
Blessing in disguise all round that he didn't go, if he improves his end product he'll be worth 25 million easily.

I agree with the need to put this behind him but what aspect of his behaviour suggests he needs to grow up?

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Back Training? on 19:06 - Feb 5 with 2060 viewsLoyal

Danny Back Training? on 18:57 - Feb 5 by dickythorpe

Maybe he needs reminding about who he plays for and why he is where he is ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Danny Back Training? on 19:08 - Feb 5 with 2046 viewsOldjack

He knows everything about us ,in fact he knows more than anyone in the whole universe ,everyone knows that mun, silly

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Danny Back Training? on 19:08 - Feb 5 with 2046 viewsjasper_T

Danny Back Training? on 19:06 - Feb 5 by Loyal

Maybe he needs reminding about who he plays for and why he is where he is ?

Seems perfectly aware in today's interview.

Level-headed lad, people are getting carried away reading into him not playing over the weekend, when he was away for two days of match preparation.
Danny Back Training? on 19:10 - Feb 5 with 2032 viewsjasper_T

Danny Back Training? on 21:18 - Feb 5 with 1820 viewsOldjack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/james-glad-be-back-action

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Danny Back Training? on 21:33 - Feb 5 with 1787 viewsGaryjack

Danny Back Training? on 21:18 - Feb 5 by Oldjack

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/james-glad-be-back-action

Which in fairness is exactly what Chris saId? Why the need to have a pop at someone just for the sake of it?
Danny Back Training? on 18:25 - Feb 6 with 1400 viewsdickythorpe

Danny Back Training? on 19:03 - Feb 5 by oldtownjack

I agree with the need to put this behind him but what aspect of his behaviour suggests he needs to grow up?

He should look around at how many 21 years old would love to swap places with him.
He's in a prviliged profession earning thousands a month. Many 21 year olds are on that joke they call the minimum wage.
God bless his cotton socks he had a rest on Sat, whilst many others who have jobs battled to work with ailments or personal issues. No rest for them from their bosses.
Danny Back Training? on 18:29 - Feb 6 with 1380 viewsunion_jack

Danny Back Training? on 18:25 - Feb 6 by dickythorpe

He should look around at how many 21 years old would love to swap places with him.
He's in a prviliged profession earning thousands a month. Many 21 year olds are on that joke they call the minimum wage.
God bless his cotton socks he had a rest on Sat, whilst many others who have jobs battled to work with ailments or personal issues. No rest for them from their bosses.

I’ll give him last weekendfor a range of reasons but now he has to get back to the player with the attitude, enthusiasm and skill he had before. Nothing less.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 18:29]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Danny Back Training? on 19:03 - Feb 6 with 1331 viewsjasper_T

Again though, what's he done to suggest he needs to grow up?

We don't want players on the pitch with ailments and personal issues, who've missed two days of match prep. That doesn't win us football matches.
Danny Back Training? on 19:06 - Feb 6 with 1316 viewsdickythorpe

Danny Back Training? on 19:03 - Feb 6 by jasper_T

Again though, what's he done to suggest he needs to grow up?

We don't want players on the pitch with ailments and personal issues, who've missed two days of match prep. That doesn't win us football matches.

Jasper I've said my piece. If you disagree then tell me why?
Danny Back Training? on 19:07 - Feb 6 with 1315 viewsoldtownjack

I don't think he could win to be honest mate. He wasn't involved in the prep for the game all week. If he'd played and had a mare he would have been slaughtered too. I'll be the first to moan if a player acts like a bellend but I don't think he's done much wrong here. We both agree on the fact that he's got to put it behind him and show what a player he is.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 19:07]

Danny Back Training? on 19:09 - Feb 6 with 1300 viewsJoe_bradshaw

HIs boss told him he wasn’t required last weekend. He became a victim of our club’s power struggle and Leeds’ moving the goalposts on the deal.

Dan has done nothing wrong.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Danny Back Training? on 19:13 - Feb 6 with 1289 viewsjasper_T

Danny Back Training? on 19:06 - Feb 6 by dickythorpe

Jasper I've said my piece. If you disagree then tell me why?

He's done absolutely nothing wrong. The club sent him up to Leeds without a deal in place. He and Potter agreed he wasn't adequately prepared for the Saturday having been away for two days. Was back in training on Monday as normal with the squad, full participation, no issues.

He looked fully committed in his last game for us, when this saga was in full flow. No reason to doubt him now.
Danny Back Training? on 19:27 - Feb 6 with 1264 viewsdickythorpe

I've no are to grind. Just want him and the rest to start playing to their full potential.

I think we hear far too much these days about the day day goings on of a football club.
Danny Back Training? on 19:44 - Feb 6 with 1234 viewsPentyrchJack

Agree Dicky - he welched out when 3000 supporters needed him on the pitch at Ashton Gate.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024