Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ever Thought Of Investing In Crypto Currency ? 14:02 - Feb 5 with 922 viewsSTID2017

Read this
https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/crypto-trader-boss-dies-password-164700373.htm
As far as know, investments are not protected

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Ever Thought Of Investing In Crypto Currency ? on 15:30 - Feb 5 with 873 viewsLord_Bony

Tragic but if the guy in question gets cremated in India soon then it's obvious a new life and identity await with an absolute fortune.

Maybe I m being too cynical here but been scammed myself avoid crypto.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Ever Thought Of Investing In Crypto Currency ? on 15:44 - Feb 5 with 859 viewsSTID2017

Ever Thought Of Investing In Crypto Currency ? on 15:30 - Feb 5 by Lord_Bony

Tragic but if the guy in question gets cremated in India soon then it's obvious a new life and identity await with an absolute fortune.

Maybe I m being too cynical here but been scammed myself avoid crypto.

At best it's tragic at worst it's a scam.
Either way it's a lesson to all of us to make sure our investments are protected.
I am sorry you got scammed - often thought about investing in it myself, but never done it.
Same as peer to peer loans. Offer great returns - providing you get a return.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Ever Thought Of Investing In Crypto Currency ? on 18:07 - Feb 5 with 790 viewsPentyrchJack

My advice now is avoid crypto and also beware of fake news adverts quoting Dragon 's Den members.

I got into Bitcoin years ago and made money and then bailed out - I would not reinvest as the transaction costs are now so high because you can't just buy in pound sterling and collect returns in pound sterling. Instead, you have got to pay lots of transaction fees to invisible money men (bit like the Yanks who should get out of our club).

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024