Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread 22:20 - Feb 5 with 13531 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 22:24]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 9 with 2790 viewsLeonWasGod

Professional job. Milwall totally 💩💩
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 17:01 - Feb 9 with 2784 viewsswanaway

Good win after all that's happened this week. STID.
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 17:33 - Feb 9 with 2510 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 9 by dickythorpe

Byers doing well

For me, our motm.
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 17:38 - Feb 9 with 2481 viewsAnotherJohn

Just home. As I wasn't very confident with the 11 we put out, I guess we have to say that was a good result. Byers scored a cracker, although I don't suppose we can expect him to connect like that very often. Millwall had the better of the second half, but credit to our defence for holding out.
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 17:49 - Feb 9 with 2424 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Not such a good result Cdiff beat Soton.

Fck Cardiff.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 18:27 - Feb 9 with 2296 viewssioni

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Feb 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Ollie dragged down in the Penalty Area Kevin Friend totally ignores it.

Oh, come on! That’s only the third legit call for a penalty in this game. That’s fairly good on average from our friend Kevin.
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 18:35 - Feb 9 with 2266 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 18:27 - Feb 9 by sioni

Oh, come on! That’s only the third legit call for a penalty in this game. That’s fairly good on average from our friend Kevin.

Millwall hate him too and were dreading him.

He’s just a shit ref. One of many.
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 20:45 - Feb 9 with 1927 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 17:38 - Feb 9 by AnotherJohn

Just home. As I wasn't very confident with the 11 we put out, I guess we have to say that was a good result. Byers scored a cracker, although I don't suppose we can expect him to connect like that very often. Millwall had the better of the second half, but credit to our defence for holding out.

I think saying you can't expect him to connect like that every time is a bit unfair on Byers. He hit one earlier much better than that which forced an excellent save from their keeper and another that was hit well but blocked and last week he hit a 20 yarder that the BC keeper just fingertipped onto the post. It's a while since we had someone that prepared to have a shot from range whenever the opportunity was on and it adds something that we've lacked. I feel sure Grimes is going to whack a 25 yarder in before too long too and seeing Byers having a go and getting on the scoresheet might just give him a bit more incentive. Celina and McKay have both smacked in long range efforts this season but neither has a go with any regularity.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 8:30]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 20:51 - Feb 9 with 1917 viewsjasper_T

One of Grimes' free kicks is going to go in soon. Needs to work on catching the keeper out maybe as he's put a few itop corner recently.
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 22:46 - Feb 9 with 1690 viewsSTID2017

3rd double of the season, following on from Reading and Sheffield Utd.
Well done lads

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 23:42 - Feb 9 with 1614 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 22:46 - Feb 9 by STID2017

3rd double of the season, following on from Reading and Sheffield Utd.
Well done lads

I thought we done the double over Preston too until I realised their penalty equaliser.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 00:06 - Feb 10 with 1587 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 17:49 - Feb 9 by Loyal

Fck Cardiff.

Yep .........scum wagg controlled city
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 01:58 - Feb 10 with 1470 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 17:49 - Feb 9 by Loyal

Fck Cardiff.

Nice one Burnley. At ease!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 02:07 - Feb 10 with 1465 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 01:58 - Feb 10 by longlostjack

Nice one Burnley. At ease!

It sounds like the referee gave every decision in our favour, which is a nice change. But seeing as we are the bigger team and the home side I can understand that.

https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/just-on-the-coach-back-from-s

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 08:01 - Feb 10 with 1336 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 02:07 - Feb 10 by Glyn1

It sounds like the referee gave every decision in our favour, which is a nice change. But seeing as we are the bigger team and the home side I can understand that.

https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/just-on-the-coach-back-from-s

Apart from them wrestling all game instead of playing football? They were underhanded as f*ck

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 17:48 - Feb 11 with 1153 viewsGlyn1

And finally, here are some comments about the Swans from the Millwall fans forum, which I've read through so you don't have to.

“Zero shots on target in the first half and 27% possession against a mediocre mid table side whose fans hate them.”

“They looked good and very calm at the back with the ball, even when we were tight on them they passed the ball with crisp passes. We had a bit of a better second half, they were happy to sit back at 1-0, we were just second best.”

“All game Swansea looked vulnerable to pace and were leaving space for us to expose them, but rather than bring Fred to test that vulnerability further it's Morison and life became much easier for them. ”

“Although Millwall were on the receiving end I thoroughly enjoyed watching Swansea and would love to see the Lions playing that way. In many ways we were lucky to get away with 1-0 because they created numerous chances that on another day, and with their top striker on from the beginning, could have been far worse.”

“Lovely club, decent supporters. A bit like Millwall in quite a few ways.”

“[Censored] sheep abusing [censored].”

“There is that, of course.”
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 17:49]

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 18:40 - Feb 11 with 1110 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 17:48 - Feb 11 by Glyn1

And finally, here are some comments about the Swans from the Millwall fans forum, which I've read through so you don't have to.

“Zero shots on target in the first half and 27% possession against a mediocre mid table side whose fans hate them.”

“They looked good and very calm at the back with the ball, even when we were tight on them they passed the ball with crisp passes. We had a bit of a better second half, they were happy to sit back at 1-0, we were just second best.”

“All game Swansea looked vulnerable to pace and were leaving space for us to expose them, but rather than bring Fred to test that vulnerability further it's Morison and life became much easier for them. ”

“Although Millwall were on the receiving end I thoroughly enjoyed watching Swansea and would love to see the Lions playing that way. In many ways we were lucky to get away with 1-0 because they created numerous chances that on another day, and with their top striker on from the beginning, could have been far worse.”

“[Censored] sheep abusing [censored].”

“There is that, of course.”
[Post edited 11 Feb 2019 17:49]

Not sure how to rate that one!
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 19:07 - Feb 11 with 1091 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 18:40 - Feb 11 by swan65split

Not sure how to rate that one!

Yeah, my feelings exactly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024