Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread 22:20 - Feb 5 with 13536 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 22:24]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 14:21 - Feb 9 with 4285 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 20:54 - Feb 8 by jasper_T

It's McBurnie I'm more worried about.

Spending more time playing Fortnite than football.

Just like most of the other players around the country then.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 14:30 - Feb 9 with 4233 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 14:03 - Feb 9 by LeonWasGod

Team up, looking light in the middle - Grimes & Celina behind Byers.

Not the most balanced bench either. Let’s hope we don’t lose VdH or CCV to injury, as they’re pretty direct.

Still, we can cause problems with that team on a good day. Hope Baker Richardson doesn’t have a brain fart against this lot like last time!
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 15:03 - Feb 9 with 3916 viewsjack2jack

Afternoon all,
Any links please for Android devices,thanks in advance.👍
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 15:46 - Feb 9 with 2998 viewstheloneranger

Byers 1-0

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 15:47 - Feb 9 with 2961 viewsWarwickHunt

74% possession, 7 corners...

Edit: 8 corners
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 15:50]
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 15:51 - Feb 9 with 2850 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 15:47 - Feb 9 by WarwickHunt

Milwall haven’t been interested playing. Looks like they came for a 0-0, maybe try to nick one on the break or a set piece if they get a chance. They did have a couple of breaks but no end product. Not a good half.
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 15:51 - Feb 9 with 2847 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The BBC text seems rather confused at the moment, first they say Millwall Concede a Penalty, at the same game time VDH fouled someone. No further mention of the Penalty.
Then they say Goerge's shot is blocked and the same game time they say George scores.
They don't seem to know who's coming and who's going.

Still Nice One for George.
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 15:55 - Feb 9 with 2747 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 15:03 - Feb 9 by jack2jack

Afternoon all,
Any links please for Android devices,thanks in advance.👍

Depends on your IPTV provider but with mine i’m accessing the Milwall stream on channel 1146 which is labelled EFL9 Swansea v Milwall. The commentators are obviously Milwall biased but I can excuse them that. Hope this is of some help.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 16:00 - Feb 9 with 2663 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 15:47 - Feb 9 by WarwickHunt

And knowing us...a 1-1 FT scoreline.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 16:01 - Feb 9 with 2651 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 15:51 - Feb 9 by A_Fans_Dad

The BBC text seems rather confused at the moment, first they say Millwall Concede a Penalty, at the same game time VDH fouled someone. No further mention of the Penalty.
Then they say Goerge's shot is blocked and the same game time they say George scores.
They don't seem to know who's coming and who's going.

Still Nice One for George.

He had a shot from just inside the box centre that was blocked (right foot) - it squirmed left and then he hit it again with his left from about 15 yards out edge of 6 yds box into top right corner. Think it went into the ground first, may have had a slight deflection but not enough to fool the keeper. Nice hit.

He deserves it as he’s the only one who’s been prepared to have a go from just outside the box. Had at least 2 good hits blocked earlier. Everyone else wants to go sideways or walk the ball into the net.

He’s having a steady game. Loads of space infront of our defence for him and Grimes to play in.
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 16:04 - Feb 9 with 2588 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 16:00 - Feb 9 by MrSwerve

WIth kevin Friend on the pitch that’s always a possibility!
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 16:05 - Feb 9 with 2581 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 15:55 - Feb 9 by jackrabbit

Depends on your IPTV provider but with mine i’m accessing the Milwall stream on channel 1146 which is labelled EFL9 Swansea v Milwall. The commentators are obviously Milwall biased but I can excuse them that. Hope this is of some help.

Haven't got that, just looking for a stream on tablet, thanks all the same👍
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 9 with 2477 viewsdickythorpe

Byers doing well
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 16:13 - Feb 9 with 2471 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 16:00 - Feb 9 by MrSwerve

They have already had 2 shots.
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 16:18 - Feb 9 with 2401 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 16:13 - Feb 9 by A_Fans_Dad

They have already had 2 shots.

Are the Swans aware that the second half has started?
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 16:29 - Feb 9 with 2227 viewsMrSwerve

Soton 0-1 Cardiff...

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 16:36 - Feb 9 with 2147 viewsMrSwerve

Celina off the line ffs.

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 16:38 - Feb 9 with 2118 viewsdantheswansman

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 15:55 - Feb 9 by jackrabbit

A pair of absolute bellends

Biased is a nicer word though i guess
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 16:38 - Feb 9 with 2108 viewsThornburyswan

Socks on for CBR
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 16:39 - Feb 9 with 2102 viewsjacksfullaces

everyone behaving themselves in the crowd today?
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 16:39 - Feb 9 with 2089 viewsjackrabbit

Swans seem happy to sit on the 1 goal lead. Dangerous strategy. Milwall playing all the football second half.

Oops, look out, McBurnie just wide with a header. And again, Celina should have done better. That’s more like it Swans. ATTACK!
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 16:48 - Feb 9 with 1942 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ollie dragged down in the Penalty Area Kevin Friend totally ignores it.
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 9 with 1807 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Good result.
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 9 with 1733 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Not such a good result Cdiff beat Soton.
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 9 with 1733 viewsjack2jack

Nice three points in the bag, well played,could have made it a bit more comfortable, but that's probably being a bit picky.
VDH very assured at the back, good save from Mulder.
Thought Routs was tidy, and held up well.
All round quite happy
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024