Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread 22:20 - Feb 5 with 13535 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 22:24]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 19:23 - Feb 7 with 6300 viewsJackfath

How very sad that current apathy sees this fine PS tradition slip down to page 2. FFS Mods do your job is it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 20:11 - Feb 7 with 6255 viewsTailGunner

1200 Millwall coming down
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 20:42 - Feb 7 with 6234 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 20:11 - Feb 7 by TailGunner

All families?
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:49 - Feb 7 with 6222 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 20:11 - Feb 7 by TailGunner

Better get the face armour on then

Seriously though im coming down for a rare home game this season with the eldest, just hope the old bill keep their numpties in check
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 21:13]
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 20:50 - Feb 7 with 6221 viewsTailGunner

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 20:42 - Feb 7 by sainthelens

All families?

No doubt....
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 20:54 - Feb 7 with 6213 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 20:50 - Feb 7 by TailGunner

No doubt....

Gonna be lively in and around the ground.
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 21:06 - Feb 7 with 6190 viewsLoyal

If they do it will equal all their away support at Swansea over the last five visits.
Seems a bit high to me.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 22:04 - Feb 7 with 6116 viewssainthelens

Wonder if their chavs will try removing the segregation blanket , shaking in my slippers.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 13:25 - Feb 8 with 5713 viewsGreatBritton

I'm not going to this one. Feel it will be a win, but an uninspiring one. 1-0 with a Millwall og. Will I feel better? Probably not. Sad days.
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 15:39 - Feb 8 with 5594 viewscentrestandswan

Strange that match officials have not been confirmed yet.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 18:11 - Feb 8 with 5457 viewsJBT95

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 15:39 - Feb 8 by centrestandswan

Strange that match officials have not been confirmed yet.

It's Kevin Friend.
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 20:53 - Feb 8 with 5309 viewsSgorioFruit

will Dan James be in the right frame of mind to play I wonder?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 20:54 - Feb 8 with 5307 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 20:53 - Feb 8 by SgorioFruit

It's McBurnie I'm more worried about.

Spending more time playing Fortnite than football.
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 21:32 - Feb 8 with 5244 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 20:53 - Feb 8 by SgorioFruit

If he isn't he needs a bigger mirror.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 21:52 - Feb 8 with 5220 viewsTNT

Let's get behind the kid ffs.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 02:14 - Feb 9 with 5041 viewsGlyn1

Can we all please remember that the kid hasn't done anything wrong here?

More importantly, the Millwall fans aren't optimistic on their own fans forums, so please GP put out the same team that beat them in London and win 2 -1.

Treble for this weekend: wins for Everton, Southampton and the Swans.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 2:17]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 09:47 - Feb 9 with 4833 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 20:54 - Feb 8 by jasper_T

It's McBurnie I'm more worried about.

Spending more time playing Fortnite than football.

Not allowed to be ill then?
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 09:53 - Feb 9 with 4821 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 09:47 - Feb 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Not allowed to be ill then?

That's another issue. Been ill three times in quick succession (this latest one following the super bowl).

Lad's wasting away.
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 09:53 - Feb 9 with 4821 viewsChief

Rumours about that there's some Wurzels coming down with Millwall so everyone be careful today

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 11:00 - Feb 9 with 4733 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 09:53 - Feb 9 by Chief

Rumours about that there's some Wurzels coming down with Millwall so everyone be careful today

Pandora’s box has been well and truly opened! If Cardiff get relegated the championship will resemble a war zone next season lol.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 11:44 - Feb 9 with 4649 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 09:53 - Feb 9 by Chief

They have history. File under: Bollocks.
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 14:03 - Feb 9 with 4399 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 14:03 - Feb 9 with 4393 viewsLeonWasGod

Team up, looking light in the middle - Grimes & Celina behind Byers.
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 14:04 - Feb 9 with 4382 viewsjasper_T

Happy to see Byers get another game but worried by the balance/structure of that midfield tbh.
The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 14:12 - Feb 9 with 4308 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Millwall FC Match Thread on 14:04 - Feb 9 by jasper_T

Happy to see Byers get another game but worried by the balance/structure of that midfield tbh.

Welcome to the next level
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024