Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unpaid wages 16:31 - Feb 6 with 1530 viewsbuilthjack

Could it happen?
I doubt it but you never know with these owners.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Unpaid wages on 16:38 - Feb 6 with 1484 viewsLoyal

They've had their cream off the top, I wonder if they did do that then the same would happen to Rooney and his 325k a week.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Unpaid wages on 16:41 - Feb 6 with 1471 viewsQJumpingJack

Unpaid wages on 16:38 - Feb 6 by Loyal

They've had their cream off the top, I wonder if they did do that then the same would happen to Rooney and his 325k a week.

Rooney - I am sure I read that Everton are funding some of his salary?

If money is tight at the club, then those on the highest salaries (non-playing) need to go.
Starting with the CFO or whatever his title is. I am not sure how a Championship club can justify the salaries which have been reported. Questions need to be asked.
Unpaid wages on 16:44 - Feb 6 with 1457 viewsoldcob

I think we are looking for things to frighted ourselves with now.
Unpaid wages on 16:46 - Feb 6 with 1437 viewsLoyal

Unpaid wages on 16:41 - Feb 6 by QJumpingJack

If money is tight at the club, then those on the highest salaries (non-playing) need to go.
Starting with the CFO or whatever his title is. I am not sure how a Championship club can justify the salaries which have been reported. Questions need to be asked.

The only way for them to go as quick as possible or stay away is to make them feel so insecure they are completely unsure what is coming next. Be that on a matchday or any day.

Two years for people to wake up though is absolutely shocking.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Unpaid wages on 16:47 - Feb 6 with 1434 viewslonglostjack

Exactly. Good business practice but I'm not holding my breath.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Unpaid wages on 16:55 - Feb 6 with 1409 viewssainthelens

Unpaid wages on 16:46 - Feb 6 by Loyal

The only way for them to go as quick as possible or stay away is to make them feel so insecure they are completely unsure what is coming next. Be that on a matchday or any day.

Two years for people to wake up though is absolutely shocking.

I think a pitch invasion on match day would definitely help, but wether people would wanna risk a ban? But if few hundred did....would they all get banned?
Unpaid wages on 17:23 - Feb 6 with 1354 viewsjasper_T

Unpaid wages on 16:44 - Feb 6 by oldcob

I think we are looking for things to frighted ourselves with now.

Yup.
Unpaid wages on 18:02 - Feb 6 with 1272 viewsbuilthjack

Unpaid wages on 16:55 - Feb 6 by sainthelens

I think a pitch invasion on match day would definitely help, but wether people would wanna risk a ban? But if few hundred did....would they all get banned?

They would just charge an extra tenner. The Yanks would say it's a stadium tour.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Unpaid wages on 19:34 - Feb 6 with 1142 viewsScottishEddie

That would shit them right up 3,500 or so miles away.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Unpaid wages on 19:40 - Feb 6 with 1128 viewssg1912

Unpaid wages on 19:34 - Feb 6 by ScottishEddie

It would if they got a hefty fine from the FA?
Unpaid wages on 19:42 - Feb 6 with 1119 viewsScottishEddie

Unpaid wages on 19:40 - Feb 6 by sg1912

It would if they got a hefty fine from the FA?

Whats the going rate for a pitch invasion? £50,000?

A pitch invasion will really help the team as well.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 19:44]

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Unpaid wages on 19:45 - Feb 6 with 1098 viewsLoyal

Well, don't get in the way of any protestors big lad, there won't be much sympathy for anyone trying to stop people who are clearly raising awareness and utilising different methods to do so.

Mind you, beingg a complete thicko I hope you do. How did your reporting of me to the coppers go bellend 😂

Unpaid wages on 19:59 - Feb 6 with 1065 viewsAngelRangelQS

Unpaid wages on 19:45 - Feb 6 by Loyal

Well, don't get in the way of any protestors big lad, there won't be much sympathy for anyone trying to stop people who are clearly raising awareness and utilising different methods to do so.

Mind you, beingg a complete thicko I hope you do. How did your reporting of me to the coppers go bellend 😂

So if someone from Sky asked you what you were protesting about, what would you say?
Unpaid wages on 20:01 - Feb 6 with 1056 viewsjasper_T

Unpaid wages on 19:59 - Feb 6 by AngelRangelQS

So if someone from Sky asked you what you were protesting about, what would you say?

More signings, mun. And we shouldn't be selling players, like. They should be spending ten million a year to... show ambition!
Unpaid wages on 20:15 - Feb 6 with 1021 viewsLoyal

Unpaid wages on 19:59 - Feb 6 by AngelRangelQS

1. The initial sale of the club and the deception believed taken to not include the trust.
2. The nearly two years of constant prevention of including the trust in every decision or move. Including non disclosure of business documents and ledgers that will show either a continued deception or regular accounting expected of
a transparent business.
3. The obvious sale of players crucial to the clubs future to enable them to run the business without making any investment and keep numerous unknown investors appeased.
4. Different and contradicting statements regards the youth of the club and the sale of loan of players to stabilise alleged financial difficulty.
5. The lack of communication from a man paid £685,000 a year to head up the club on behalf of Kaplan, Levien and numerous others.

Unpaid wages on 20:22 - Feb 6 with 1003 viewsAngelRangelQS

Unpaid wages on 20:15 - Feb 6 by Loyal

1. The initial sale of the club and the deception believed taken to not include the trust.
2. The nearly two years of constant prevention of including the trust in every decision or move. Including non disclosure of business documents and ledgers that will show either a continued deception or regular accounting expected of
a transparent business.
3. The obvious sale of players crucial to the clubs future to enable them to run the business without making any investment and keep numerous unknown investors appeased.
4. Different and contradicting statements regards the youth of the club and the sale of loan of players to stabilise alleged financial difficulty.
5. The lack of communication from a man paid £685,000 a year to head up the club on behalf of Kaplan, Levien and numerous others.

To be fair that’s a pretty sensible list compared with others on here

1,2, and 5 I totally agree on.

3 and 4 all depends on how much financial difficulty we are currently in. I’m not sure the Americans are to blame if that’s the case
Unpaid wages on 20:26 - Feb 6 with 992 viewsLandore_Jack

#backtojack

Unpaid wages on 20:42 - Feb 6 with 934 viewsLoyal

Unpaid wages on 20:22 - Feb 6 by AngelRangelQS

To be fair that’s a pretty sensible list compared with others on here

1,2, and 5 I totally agree on.

3 and 4 all depends on how much financial difficulty we are currently in. I’m not sure the Americans are to blame if that’s the case

Thing is they must have approved and overseen those points, but of course without appropriate financial disclosure the balance of probability will always point directly at them. I genuinely believe without any other proof they are hiding a lot.

Edit - I'm aware that David Conn has been having long discussions with someone known to me over the past few days. He is very shocked at the way these Americans are behaving and is delving very deeply.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 20:47]

Unpaid wages on 20:49 - Feb 6 with 906 viewstheloneranger

Man Utd are still paying Rooney approx £200K a year as part of the deal that took him to Everton ... Everton are paying approx £50K a year, with DC Utd making up the rest, taking his wage at DC to over £300K a year.

Crazy contract!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Unpaid wages on 20:54 - Feb 6 with 888 viewsBluebird

Times have sadly changed. Owners have us by the balls because fans have their hands tied these days with bans and jail and so on.
Unpaid wages on 20:55 - Feb 6 with 875 viewsLoyal

Unpaid wages on 20:54 - Feb 6 by Bluebird

Times have sadly changed. Owners have us by the balls because fans have their hands tied these days with bans and jail and so on.

Not at Orient. It was the clincher in the fans protest.

Unpaid wages on 21:08 - Feb 6 with 827 viewsBluebird

Unpaid wages on 20:55 - Feb 6 by Loyal

Not at Orient. It was the clincher in the fans protest.

Not heard much about them but seem to remember them moaning about west ham's new stadium? Wasn't Hearn or some promoter the owner
Unpaid wages on 21:09 - Feb 6 with 825 viewsOldjack

Unpaid wages on 20:54 - Feb 6 by Bluebird

they can't jail you for entering the field of play ,ban yes ,which isn't a bad thing theses days

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Unpaid wages on 21:47 - Feb 6 with 747 viewsLoyal

Unpaid wages on 21:08 - Feb 6 by Bluebird

Not heard much about them but seem to remember them moaning about west ham's new stadium? Wasn't Hearn or some promoter the owner

This is the way to do it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024