Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leighton James.... 20:29 - Feb 6 with 3616 viewsThrasher6

Pissed again....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Leighton James.... on 20:30 - Feb 6 with 3084 viewsOldjack

Elaborate

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Leighton James.... on 20:48 - Feb 6 with 2955 viewsBluebird

Leighton James.... on 20:30 - Feb 6 by Oldjack

Elaborate

He's been drinking 😀
Leighton James.... on 20:50 - Feb 6 with 2924 viewsLoyal

Leighton James.... on 20:48 - Feb 6 by Bluebird

He's been drinking 😀

People also get mistaken that he is drunk as he has had two strokes. His speech is nowhere near as it was. Bit like the drunk diabetic.
Loves a pint mind.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Leighton James.... on 21:06 - Feb 6 with 2824 viewsOldjack

Leighton James.... on 20:48 - Feb 6 by Bluebird

He's been drinking 😀

dickhead !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Leighton James.... on 21:25 - Feb 6 with 2710 viewsBluebird

Leighton James.... on 21:06 - Feb 6 by Oldjack

dickhead !

Ouch..
Leighton James.... on 21:25 - Feb 6 with 2705 viewsGaryjack

Leighton James.... on 20:50 - Feb 6 by Loyal

People also get mistaken that he is drunk as he has had two strokes. His speech is nowhere near as it was. Bit like the drunk diabetic.
Loves a pint mind.

Leighton James drinks in the old Gorseinon Rugby club. I've seen him there many times over the years, and can honestly say i have NEVER seen him pissed. Swans legend!
Leighton James.... on 21:26 - Feb 6 with 2689 viewsBluebird

Leighton James.... on 20:50 - Feb 6 by Loyal

Loves a pint mind.

I don't the fella i used to love his rants on the radio. He loved Curtis
Leighton James.... on 21:29 - Feb 6 with 2655 viewslifelong

Leighton James.... on 21:26 - Feb 6 by Bluebird

Great player in his day.
Login to get fewer ads

Leighton James.... on 21:44 - Feb 6 with 2549 viewsOldjack

Leighton James.... on 21:26 - Feb 6 by Bluebird

hated Cardiff

Leighton James.... on 21:48 - Feb 6 with 2507 viewsjackharris

Leighton James.... on 21:44 - Feb 6 by Oldjack

hated Cardiff

Seen Leighton in Gorseinon Rugby Club loads of times and he has always been really pleasant. He has a nasty streak if people annoy him, but don’t we all.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Leighton James.... on 21:49 - Feb 6 with 2495 viewsmonmouth

I’d still rather see him on the wing than Asoro.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leighton James.... on 21:51 - Feb 6 with 2466 viewsLoyal

Leighton James.... on 21:49 - Feb 6 by monmouth

I would rather see Darran on the wing ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Leighton James.... on 21:51 - Feb 6 with 2469 viewslifelong

Leighton James.... on 21:44 - Feb 6 by Oldjack

hated Cardiff

His brother played Centre Half for Garden Village, played against him quite a few times.
Leighton James.... on 22:20 - Feb 6 with 2302 viewsJack59

Leighton James.... on 21:51 - Feb 6 by lifelong

His brother played Centre Half for Garden Village, played against him quite a few times.

His brother Wyn, played for Garden Village, at least when I was there, in an old left half or inside left position, he'd often have a crack at goal from 30 yards. I played in the same side, but I left them when he would have been about 22. Where he played later I don't know. Leighton's father was a Welsh league ref and sent me off once for what he said was 'dumb insolence'
It was the only time in 12 years playing local football that any referee had reason to speak to me.
Leighton James.... on 22:32 - Feb 6 with 2234 viewslifelong

Leighton James.... on 22:20 - Feb 6 by Jack59

His brother Wyn, played for Garden Village, at least when I was there, in an old left half or inside left position, he'd often have a crack at goal from 30 yards. I played in the same side, but I left them when he would have been about 22. Where he played later I don't know. Leighton's father was a Welsh league ref and sent me off once for what he said was 'dumb insolence'
It was the only time in 12 years playing local football that any referee had reason to speak to me.

He would have been older than that when I played against him.
Leighton James.... on 23:12 - Feb 6 with 2096 viewscwmdonkinjack

Leighton James.... on 22:32 - Feb 6 by lifelong

He would have been older than that when I played against him.

One of the best Swans players ever. To see him raking a cross field pass, skinning a full back or putting the ball on a centre forward’s head was great to watch. One of my happiest footballing memories was sitting in the main home stand at Ashton Gate directly behind a Leighton shot arrowing into the top corner. Get in!
Leighton James.... on 23:56 - Feb 6 with 1998 viewsMuteswan

Leighton James.... on 21:49 - Feb 6 by monmouth

We were the same year playing for our respective schools, played against Leighton, he was head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch. Fantastic player even at school age.
Leighton James.... on 00:20 - Feb 7 with 1973 viewstheloneranger

He could teach young Dan a few things, even now ... Especially going past a full back on the outside and crossing the ball.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Leighton James.... on 05:25 - Feb 7 with 1717 viewssainthelens

Played cricket against him when he played for Gorseinon, even tho loved him as a footballer, can honestly say I found him an obnoxious big headed cvnt out in the middle.
Leighton James.... on 08:57 - Feb 7 with 1489 viewsfishman

Leighton James.... on 05:25 - Feb 7 by sainthelens

Played cricket against him when he played for Gorseinon, even tho loved him as a footballer, can honestly say I found him an obnoxious big headed cvnt out in the middle.

I also played against him ,about half a dozen times ,always got some runs against us ,never said much when he was in the middle,always friendly after though
Leighton James.... on 09:16 - Feb 7 with 1433 viewssainthelens

Leighton James.... on 08:57 - Feb 7 by fishman

I also played against him ,about half a dozen times ,always got some runs against us ,never said much when he was in the middle,always friendly after though

I'll never forget his line to our opening bowler..." I've taken a penalty in front of 50 k koppites, why should I be worried bout you? ".
Arrogant cock.
Leighton James.... on 09:45 - Feb 7 with 1373 viewsdickythorpe

"Don't you roll your eyes at me" I have heard him say when he's umpiring and given the batsman out.
Leighton James.... on 09:46 - Feb 7 with 1371 viewsDarran

Great player right çunt of a bloke.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leighton James.... on 10:05 - Feb 7 with 1315 viewsmonmouth

Leighton James.... on 09:16 - Feb 7 by sainthelens

I'll never forget his line to our opening bowler..." I've taken a penalty in front of 50 k koppites, why should I be worried bout you? ".
Arrogant cock.

He has a point though?

It was a great penalty too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leighton James.... on 10:17 - Feb 7 with 1287 viewssainthelens

Leighton James.... on 10:05 - Feb 7 by monmouth

He has a point though?

It was a great penalty too.

I often see Curt walking his dog down Underhill pk. Don't recall him poking people about the goal against Leeds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024