Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other clubs chants that you secretly admire 22:12 - Feb 6 with 2528 viewsChief

I'll start us off with QPRs 'hoops' to 'reach up', Villa's 'Villa, Villa, Villa, Villa, Stoke"s delilah - when they sang it in the last game of last season it was impressive, Hib's - Sunshine on Leith

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 22:15 - Feb 6 with 2122 viewsTNT

Sheffield United's ' Packet of Woodbine'.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 22:16 - Feb 6 with 2113 viewsChief

Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 22:15 - Feb 6 by TNT

Is that the greasy chip butty one?

Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 22:19 - Feb 6 with 2094 viewsjack2jack

I think it's. Been posted here before, but this is impressive
Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 22:24 - Feb 6 with 2076 viewsbuilthjack

I liked the Will Griggs on fire one sang by the Northern Irish, when they all jumped in the air continually whilst singing it.
We drowned them out in Paris though.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 22:25 - Feb 6 with 2072 viewsTNT

Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 22:16 - Feb 6 by Chief

Is that the greasy chip butty one?

That's the one...with a pinch of snuff!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 22:26 - Feb 6 with 2070 viewsChief

Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 22:24 - Feb 6 by builthjack

I liked the Will Griggs on fire one sang by the Northern Irish, when they all jumped in the air continually whilst singing it.
We drowned them out in Paris though.

Good song ..... For a bit. Bit silly constantly singing it and nothing else when the guy didn't get a second on the pitch though

Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 22:33 - Feb 6 with 2040 viewsSTID2017

"One team in Tallinn" by the Scottish fans was quality

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 22:35 - Feb 6 with 2035 viewsLibertarian

Wimbledon recently singing this against Fleetwood and Ched Evans (to the tune of Kumbaya)

She said no Evans
She said no
Oh Evans, she said no

.....and then he scored

Also Chelsea’s song about celery
[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 22:44]
Login to get fewer ads

Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 08:01 - Feb 7 with 1815 viewsWarwickHunt

Two Andy Gorams...

Arsenal at Old Trafford “We’ll race you back to London”

Scotland “One team in Tallinn” and in Italy “We’re gonna deep fry your pizzas...”

Fulham “When the ball hits your head when you're sat in row Z, that’s Zamora”
Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 08:27 - Feb 7 with 1773 viewsraynor94

Celtic, going back some years.

When the ball hits the net and it's not Jorge Cadette, it's Di Cannio. To the tune of Amore

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 09:19 - Feb 7 with 1703 viewsWarwickHunt

Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 08:27 - Feb 7 by raynor94

Celtic, going back some years.

When the ball hits the net and it's not Jorge Cadette, it's Di Cannio. To the tune of Amore

West Ham to Liverpool “We’ve got Di Canio, you’ve got our stereos”
Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 09:33 - Feb 7 with 1679 viewsjeza739

Everytime i hear or play the manics " if you tolerate this...." I think of all the Scottish fans when they played Hearts (or was it Hibs) where Graham Rix was
" if you tolerate rix......"
Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 20:27 - Feb 7 with 1431 viewsKilkennyjack

Scotlands Maradona tribute song is a winner, to the hokey-cokey ,,,

‘Left arm in, left arm out ...... he put the English out, out, out ...!’

Beware of the Risen People

Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 20:35 - Feb 7 with 1417 viewspencoedjack

Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 22:15 - Feb 6 by TNT

Agree

Also think Chelsea’s Willian song is good

Nothing beats

Our Scotty Sinclair song I believe it won witty chant of the season 👍
Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 20:37 - Feb 7 with 1412 viewsthornabyswan

Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 20:27 - Feb 7 by Kilkennyjack

Scotlands Maradona tribute song is a winner, to the hokey-cokey ,,,

‘Left arm in, left arm out ...... he put the English out, out, out ...!’

Goodnight Irene Bristol Rovers

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 20:43 - Feb 7 with 1395 viewsAl_Bundy

Play up Pompey..
Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 20:49 - Feb 7 with 1386 viewskarnataka

I thought Blackburn's "Santa Cruz is coming to town" song when Roque Santa Cruz was with them was pretty good.
Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 21:08 - Feb 7 with 1355 viewsAnotherJohn

Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 20:49 - Feb 7 by karnataka

I thought Blackburn's "Santa Cruz is coming to town" song when Roque Santa Cruz was with them was pretty good.

I used to like Dundee United's 'I cant help falling in love...' back in the day when they actually won things, and hearing the song at the Liberty brings back good memories. For some reason Palace's 'Who's that team we call...' stuck in my mind after we beat them at Ninian Park, even though they aren't exactly my favourite team.
Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 21:44 - Feb 7 with 1319 viewsshenleymun

Southampton at ours a few years back:
Here for the measles, we’re only here for the measles
Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 21:52 - Feb 7 with 1296 viewsmonmouth

I quite liked our 'he's a diver, put sanchez in goal' a few years ago when the Scouse goalie was down.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 21:55 - Feb 7 with 1289 viewssainthelens

Our very own east stand wondering wether the nephew of Giggs was also his son. First time I heard that I giggled profusely.
Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 22:48 - Feb 7 with 1228 viewsTenbySwan

We thought he was dead

Not from a bullet but a ball to the head.

Ronaldo
Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 23:40 - Feb 7 with 1188 viewsLeonWasGod

Iceland's (only when done by them)
Had a cracking night in Fenebache once. Couldn't tell you what they were chanting but it was excellent.
Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 01:17 - Feb 8 with 1147 viewsWanderer

Stamford Bridge, Chelse v Man U, a few years back,crowd singing to Beckham taking a corner," do you take her up the arse.............nal ?" repeat.

He was well upset about that, bottom lip tremble job.
Other clubs chants that you secretly admire on 11:30 - Feb 8 with 1018 viewsLeonWasGod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024