Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GB must be in a great state...... 22:19 - Feb 6 with 925 viewscentrestandswan

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/house-of-commons-adjourned-four-h

Nothing to discuss ? NHS, Police, Brexit, record stabbings, local council services, cut backs , nothing to discuss ?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

GB must be in a great state...... on 09:37 - Feb 7 with 833 viewsdickythorpe

Depressing isn't it.
GB must be in a great state...... on 09:41 - Feb 7 with 830 viewsLeonWasGod

Clearly you've missed the party line from Brexit Central that all those things are the fault of the EU. Why should we sort out all their problems when we could be gunning down the imaginary Hun in our imaginary Spitfires?
GB must be in a great state...... on 14:55 - Feb 8 with 685 viewsLohengrin

What real difference does it make if they are all sat there making stupid noises or not?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

GB must be in a great state...... on 15:23 - Feb 8 with 673 viewsJonathans_coat

GB must be in a great state...... on 14:55 - Feb 8 by Lohengrin

What real difference does it make if they are all sat there making stupid noises or not?

I’m inclined to agree. All the important stuff is going on behind closed doors at this point.
GB must be in a great state...... on 16:40 - Feb 8 with 637 viewspikeypaul

Personally,I’ve never had it so good and very happy with the current situation in the country.

There again I made good money whilst working and very happy to accept democracy.

If your a leftie,remoaner loser and can not accept democracy then I suppose you are a bit miffed.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

GB must be in a great state...... on 23:41 - Feb 8 with 545 viewsKilkennyjack

GB must be in a great state...... on 16:40 - Feb 8 by pikeypaul

Personally,I’ve never had it so good and very happy with the current situation in the country.

There again I made good money whilst working and very happy to accept democracy.

If your a leftie,remoaner loser and can not accept democracy then I suppose you are a bit miffed.

Enjoy Hell Pikey Paul ... #tuskknows

Beware of the Risen People

GB must be in a great state...... on 10:08 - Feb 9 with 487 viewsHighjack

GB must be in a great state...... on 23:41 - Feb 8 by Kilkennyjack

Enjoy Hell Pikey Paul ... #tuskknows

Personally speaking, I’d hate to spend eternity playing a harp on a cloud with Mother Theresa. How boring. I’d much rather be down with the naughty sinner ladies and the whips and chains.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024