Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don;t let the Yanks take your hard-earned 10:34 - Feb 7 with 3384 viewsDafyddHuw

The Yanks are still charging fees for buying tickets by credit card. This isn't the same fee as you pay online or by cash and so the practice is illegal.

Next time it happens, if you want have a quick word about it to the person who's selling you the ticket (but don't shout at them, they're only obeying orders).

But what you should do is report the Yanks to the Trading Standards in Swansea -

Contacts
Trading Standards
Web: www.swansea.gov.uk/tradingstandards
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SwanseaTradingStandards
Email: trading.standards@swansea.gov.uk
Tel: 01792 635600

It's only the time you'd take to make a phone call or write an email.

Let's not let them get away with this rip-off and generally stop them treating us like shit..
It's the apathy that'll kill us.
Don;t let the Yanks take your hard-earned on 10:57 - Feb 7 with 3324 viewsLoyal

That has killed us.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Don;t let the Yanks take your hard-earned on 11:38 - Feb 7 with 3263 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The poster has clearly no idea of the LAW.

The EU banned the practice of charging a fee for the use of a credit card. The EU state that payment using a credit card should be the same as using cash.

The EU still allows a booking fee to be charged on all ticket sales.

Ticketmaster who run the ticket office and online sales now charge a fee on all tickets sales which is less for online ticket sales than cash sales at the ticket office as they have to pay ticket office staff.

If you go to just about every other Football clubs online ticket sales you will see varying booking fees. Some are less than Swansea's, some are more, some are the same.

The Yanks can be blame for many things but they are not charging extra for using a credit card and are not doing anything illegal. Please don't waste the time of trading standards they have better things to do.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Don;t let the Yanks take your hard-earned on 11:46 - Feb 7 with 3251 viewsDafyddHuw

Don;t let the Yanks take your hard-earned on 11:38 - Feb 7 by felixstowe_jack

The poster has clearly no idea of the LAW.

The EU banned the practice of charging a fee for the use of a credit card. The EU state that payment using a credit card should be the same as using cash.

The EU still allows a booking fee to be charged on all ticket sales.

Ticketmaster who run the ticket office and online sales now charge a fee on all tickets sales which is less for online ticket sales than cash sales at the ticket office as they have to pay ticket office staff.

If you go to just about every other Football clubs online ticket sales you will see varying booking fees. Some are less than Swansea's, some are more, some are the same.

The Yanks can be blame for many things but they are not charging extra for using a credit card and are not doing anything illegal. Please don't waste the time of trading standards they have better things to do.

Sorry but it's you who have no idea of the LAW.

I never, ever said that booking fees weren't allowed in my post. That's just in your imagination.

What I said was that the Yanks are not allowed to charge more for a credit card sale than they are for cash sales, internet sales or face to face sales.It has to be a blanket booking fee.

That's not what's happening.

Pay attention.
Don;t let the Yanks take your hard-earned on 11:54 - Feb 7 with 3231 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Don;t let the Yanks take your hard-earned on 11:46 - Feb 7 by DafyddHuw

Sorry but it's you who have no idea of the LAW.

I never, ever said that booking fees weren't allowed in my post. That's just in your imagination.

What I said was that the Yanks are not allowed to charge more for a credit card sale than they are for cash sales, internet sales or face to face sales.It has to be a blanket booking fee.

That's not what's happening.

Pay attention.

Pay attention is cost £25 plus a £1.25 booking fee for a Milwall ticket

Order summary
Subtotal £25.00
Booking Charge £1.25
ETicket No Fee
Total to pay: £26.25

NO charge for using a credit card.

Can you tell me where I am paying this credit card fee you claim I am being illegally forced to pay?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Don;t let the Yanks take your hard-earned on 16:11 - Feb 7 with 3029 viewsKrisP

Anything else we can blame the yanks for that they have nothing to do with? Trip or fall at work that wasn't your fault? Probably the yanks...
Don;t let the Yanks take your hard-earned on 17:54 - Feb 7 with 2913 viewssammylee3

Don;t let the Yanks take your hard-earned on 16:11 - Feb 7 by KrisP

Anything else we can blame the yanks for that they have nothing to do with? Trip or fall at work that wasn't your fault? Probably the yanks...

why spend money at the club at all until there gone, these people only care about money HELLO!
Don;t let the Yanks take your hard-earned on 18:03 - Feb 7 with 2888 viewsOldjack

Don;t let the Yanks take your hard-earned on 17:54 - Feb 7 by sammylee3

why spend money at the club at all until there gone, these people only care about money HELLO!

I want to support Potter and the team ,and yes the Yanks are bastards

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Don;t let the Yanks take your hard-earned on 18:10 - Feb 7 with 2873 viewsmonmouth

Don;t let the Yanks take your hard-earned on 17:54 - Feb 7 by sammylee3

Because I want to watch my football club playing football? I don't much like giving Bristol Hippodrome bosses my money either, but I want to see a show at the weekend and that is what I am paying to do, see the show.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Don;t let the Yanks take your hard-earned on 19:16 - Feb 7 with 2765 viewsSTID2017

When I renewed my ST (as well as when I buy away tickets or Cup tickets) I pay a booking fee.
This is not a credit card fee.
I have to pay this whether I pay by credit card, debit card or cash (in person)
The law has changed and they are abiding by it.
We can blame them for a lot - but not that I'm afraid

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Don;t let the Yanks take your hard-earned on 19:16 - Feb 7 with 2766 viewssammylee3

Don;t let the Yanks take your hard-earned on 18:10 - Feb 7 by monmouth

Because I want to watch my football club playing football? I don't much like giving Bristol Hippodrome bosses my money either, but I want to see a show at the weekend and that is what I am paying to do, see the show.

keep paying into the hedge fund industry #Yanksout
Don;t let the Yanks take your hard-earned on 20:17 - Feb 7 with 2669 viewsSmellyplumz

Don;t let the Yanks take your hard-earned on 16:11 - Feb 7 by KrisP

Their fore fathers stole the land from the native American Indians. Fuk them.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024