Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... 06:30 - Feb 8 with 13216 viewsScottishEddie

...?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 06:54 - Feb 8 with 4888 viewsbuilthjack

Will you be marching?
Are you a trust member?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 07:32 - Feb 8 with 4815 viewsScottishEddie

I am a Trust member, if you could tell me what this march is about?

You want the Americans out? Do you want the Trust to run thjngs? Cos that worries me, I like Stu but the thought of Phil Stumbler or Andrew Godden running any part of the club scares me.

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 07:37 - Feb 8 with 4788 viewsPhil_S

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 07:32 - Feb 8 by ScottishEddie

I am a Trust member, if you could tell me what this march is about?

You want the Americans out? Do you want the Trust to run thjngs? Cos that worries me, I like Stu but the thought of Phil Stumbler or Andrew Godden running any part of the club scares me.

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 07:38 - Feb 8 with 4781 viewsScottishEddie

What is the plan?

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 07:39 - Feb 8 with 4771 viewsJackfath

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 07:38 - Feb 8 by ScottishEddie

What is the plan?

Put one foot in front of the other and follow the bloke in front of you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 07:40 - Feb 8 with 4762 viewsScottishEddie

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 07:39 - Feb 8 by Jackfath

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 07:43 - Feb 8 with 4747 viewsScottishEddie

Take this as a no, Phil you set up the SCSA then dropped it then rejoined tge Trust. Hiws your book selling?

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 07:47 - Feb 8 with 4726 viewsScottishEddie

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 07:37 - Feb 8 by Phil_S

Obviously you’ll be pushing for legal action 100% this time? Like the opposite of last time, I know someone who’s writing a book about the takeover, shes contacted the trust but no response?

Login to get fewer ads

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 07:48 - Feb 8 with 4721 viewsScottishEddie

Lol? Waw.

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 08:13 - Feb 8 with 4640 viewsPhil_S

It's a bit early for you to be doing your drunken posts Eddie - I remember them so well when you were Bobby Fischer before you changed names because you embarrassed yourself under that one

So this friend of yours - there has been no contact that I have seen so if she would like to contact me on here then she is more than welcome. Or she can contact me via my Trust email address

And what book sales are you interested in?

Oh and I'm laughing because you're just funny when you post - generally largely incoherent but funny nonetheless
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 10:20 - Feb 8 with 4410 viewsWingstandwood

Argus!

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 10:21 - Feb 8 with 4400 viewsLeonWasGod

And just hope he's not on a shopping trip with his missus, otherwise Accessorize staff will be getting a shock.
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 10:26 - Feb 8 with 4392 viewsswan65split

And watch you dont put your foot in Speckled Jims deposits.
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:11 - Feb 8 with 4249 viewsScottishEddie

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 08:13 - Feb 8 by Phil_S

It's a bit early for you to be doing your drunken posts Eddie - I remember them so well when you were Bobby Fischer before you changed names because you embarrassed yourself under that one

So this friend of yours - there has been no contact that I have seen so if she would like to contact me on here then she is more than welcome. Or she can contact me via my Trust email address

Oh and I'm laughing because you're just funny when you post - generally largely incoherent but funny nonetheless

I got banned, thats why I changed names.

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:12 - Feb 8 with 4238 viewsScottishEddie

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 08:13 - Feb 8 by Phil_S

So are you supporting this protest? And will you be pushing for legal action... You swerved those?
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 11:13]

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:23 - Feb 8 with 4181 viewspembsjack

You really think the trust, who is in the middle of legal advice will back this protest. They have to follow their legal advice they are taking and do things at the right time, its clear that the Yanks are going to do no favours so the trust must play things legally correct.
The protest is from the fans to show the world what's going on.
What's your agenda with the trust, you're looking a bit desperate and lonesome in your pursuit of trust blood.
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:36 - Feb 8 with 4131 viewsScottishEddie

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:23 - Feb 8 by pembsjack

You really think the trust, who is in the middle of legal advice will back this protest. They have to follow their legal advice they are taking and do things at the right time, its clear that the Yanks are going to do no favours so the trust must play things legally correct.
What's your agenda with the trust, you're looking a bit desperate and lonesome in your pursuit of trust blood.

I don’t think they are doing enough.

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:36 - Feb 8 with 4127 viewsScottishEddie

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 06:54 - Feb 8 by builthjack

Will you be marching?
Are you a trust member?

Builth?

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:38 - Feb 8 with 4119 viewsScottishEddie

Thank you fore the response though, which board member are you?

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:56 - Feb 8 with 4077 viewsbuilthjack

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:36 - Feb 8 by ScottishEddie

Builth?

Aberdare?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 12:55 - Feb 8 with 3941 views3swan

Agree the march etc can, if reported properly, highlight the position we are in.

I have always advocated more communication from the Trust over the years.

I do believe there will have been some sort of guidelines given to the Trust by their legal representatives of how they handle themselves at this crucial time.

My own thoughts are that I would be disappointed if current issues were dealt with by off the cuff replies on a football forum. We’re at the stage that communication should be official through the Trust website and through the media where it has more opportunity of reaching the majority of fans.
Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 12:59 - Feb 8 with 3929 viewsLoyal

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:36 - Feb 8 by ScottishEddie

I don’t think they are doing enough.

What should they be doing or what would you do or state in your preamble when standing for the trust next time ?
I'm assuming that you will based on your thorough knowledge of matters.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 14:28 - Feb 8 with 3801 viewsScottishEddie

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 11:56 - Feb 8 by builthjack

Aberdare?

Why are you marching?

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 14:34 - Feb 8 with 3766 viewsChief

JVZ has said on twitter there's 150 odd Dutch in Swansea this weekend.

Wonder if they're joining the march

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 15:41 - Feb 8 with 3677 viewsswan65split

Are The Trust endorsing this 1000+ protsest... on 14:34 - Feb 8 by Chief

JVZ has said on twitter there's 150 odd Dutch in Swansea this weekend.

Wonder if they're joining the march

Seems someone BIG SWEATY TOAD ANUS wont be there.......Is on Twitter
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024